OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

GB4

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hillary will win, so get used to it. Remember the same asswipes that voted for oboma will vote for hllary and that is enough to elect her.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hubert
Hillary will win, so get used to it. Remember the same asswipes that voted for oboma will vote for hllary and that is enough to elect her.

Dipschitts even voted him in TWICE!!

Surely some of these morons will see the error of their ways.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Better enjoy your guns while you have them

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I fear Hubert is right. Trump is self destructing and appears not to listen to his own PR people. We will just have to hunker down and hope the Republican Party can reinvent itself to something the majority of people will vote behind. People believe or deny what they want and only care about what they want to and could care less about any facts anymore.The general public is bombarded with so much information true or not thru cable and the internet that most, maybe even myself included, are immune to anything we hear or read anymore. Just saying.Hope I'm wrong.I hardly ever post anymore and am not sure my thoughts matter anyway.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If Hitlery wins, we'll have a new First Lady...

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
If she wins, we are screwed. That is putting it mildly. The EOs will be flying of her desk. Their enemy's, well the undertakers will be busy.

The Supreme Court will look like a kangaroo court. We can look at 50% income tax. FUBAR

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Best to work for and vote in a solid Congress. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Collapse.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Not much. The establishment republicans will be fat and happy as they'll get power and money to "fight" the evil Hillary from the ordinary folks who actually work for a living. Fox news will have a boom again. All the "conservative" commentators will make more money as people will flock to them to hear the sky is falling.

Hillary will do a small things to keep her base happy and to make sure the opposition stays in power and to keep the money flowing from the ordinary folks. Guns will stick around. Healthcare might get some small changes, but people will keep getting ripped off. Greenies will win big, and coal, oil, and nat gas will struggle.

This is all designed to keep those in power very rich, and meanwhile those near the bottom will suffer. That is why Trump is terrifying to them.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She will use the Bill Of Rights to wipe herself front to back.
Heck she already has.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Clinton wins, it will be because of all the whiny little biotches whose favorite candidate was not nominated.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
If Hillary wins it will be because of what Trump did to hurt his own campaign.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

If Hitlery wins, we'll have a new First Lady...

[Linked Image]
Bwahahaha! grin

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pal
If Clinton wins, it will be because of all the whiny little biotches whose favorite candidate was not nominated.
This.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The_Real_Hawkeye,

She ain't got a prayer. After the first debate, Trump will open a considerable lead that the uncharged felon will never close. The uncharged felon ain't in Trump's intellectual league.

I haven't been this optimistic since Reagan. Even better, I believe Trump will become a better president than was Reagan. Trump's a man's man. He's no Romney sissy, which is what media expected.

Khan attacked him. Trump defended himself. The comment about the old subservient lady was apropos. The uncharged felon claims to be a defender of women's rights. Well, Trump exposed that hypocrisy by pointing out that Khan's wife was forbidden to speak. We'll see how it plays out in the debates. I'm going with Trump forcing her to defend her position. Trump will win that round.

What might destroy her slight hope of winning is that Old Man Khan used the death of his son for political purposes. In fact, Khan destroyed the image of his son, not Trump. Trump merely exposed just how scummy Harvard educated lawyer Khan was. Adding a ton of Morton to that severe wound is that that dirtbag made money off of his speech about his dead son. That's about as scummy as a dirtbag can become: making money at a political event off of his dead son.

We'll see how Trump works the uncharged felon with that.

Hawkeye, I know you as an authentic conservative who has had to parry attacks from the 'fires neocons, and there are many. Unlike '12, we're controlling the gig & the 'fires neocons in America's fifth column can't stand it. You continue with your conservative posts and I'll have your back. Come high noon on 20Jan17, we'll cyberbrate (cyber celebrate) the swearing in of Donald J. Trump as 45th President of the United States of America. It'll be sweeter because they ain't nothin' liberals and neocons of America's fifth column can do to deny the will of We, the People. We've wanted an authentic conservative president, and come 08Nov16, we're gonna elect one.

Stay Trump Strong!

Make America Great Again!

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I think it's going to be a Trump landslide, too. The United establishment is pulling out all the stops to destroy him, to include Fox News.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pal

Not really. I can't think of any Republican I know that hates Trump more than me and wanted another candidate, and I plan on doing what I have to to defeat Hillary. And the same is true for countless others in my situation. The people who won't vote for Trump are not us. They are all the people that don't like Clinton but they despise Trump even more. And he only has himself to blame for that, not the people you are setting up as the false fall guys if things go south.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 08/07/16.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by milespatton
Best to work for and vote in a solid Congress. miles

Yep and hunt Leprechauns & make wishes upon stars too!

The Republicans, by and large and with rare exceptions, don't care whether Trump or Hillary win... And many would prefer Hillary.

"Solid Congress" is an oxymoron.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by pal

^ This for sure....

Originally Posted by Calvin
Not much. The establishment republicans will be fat and happy as they'll get power and money to "fight" the evil Hillary from the ordinary folks who actually work for a living. Fox news will have a boom again. All the "conservative" commentators will make more money as people will flock to them to hear the sky is falling.

Hillary will do a small things to keep her base happy and to make sure the opposition stays in power and to keep the money flowing from the ordinary folks. Guns will stick around. Healthcare might get some small changes, but people will keep getting ripped off. Greenies will win big, and coal, oil, and nat gas will struggle.

This is all designed to keep those in power very rich, and meanwhile those near the bottom will suffer. That is why Trump is terrifying to them.

^ and this too...

The status quo will stand no matter what, tho I think Trump represents a novel approach to putting a dent in it and is worth a try.

There is no savior nor is there any candidate with the power to condemn/destroy on the ticket. They're just people.

The Savior wasn't nominated not was He elected and whether Hillary wins or not He remains the kingmaker/breaker.

It's all gonna be ok.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,152
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.