Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by efw

Jesus was the one and only perfect Jew; how could He hate Judaism?
You're being disingenuous.

He hated what was being taught and practiced as though it were Judaism, and in the name of Judaism. It is precisely what is today referred to as Judaism by Jews themselves, i.e., the 'Traditions of the Elders," codified in the form of the Talmud.

Disingenuous? Huh? I was taking you at your word; you said anti-Judaism.

Jesus hated/hates all false religion (including those who use His name to rationalize hatred of those who bear His image) equally. Modern non-Judaism and the religion of the Pharisees (it's is NOT disingenuous to draw such a distinction) are among those as are certain pharisaical sects of Christianity, it's cults, materialism, whatever.

Biblical Christianity will lead one toward a keeping of the great commandment. The fact that so many great men of historic Christianity hated a whole race of people simply for their race is to our shame not credit.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Jesus was the one and only perfect Jew; how could He hate Judaism?
You're being disingenuous.

He hated what was being taught and practiced as though it were Judaism, and in the name of Judaism. It is precisely what is today referred to as Judaism by Jews themselves, i.e., the 'Traditions of the Elders," codified in the form of the Talmud.

Disingenuous? Huh? I was taking you at your word; you said anti-Judaism.
Yes, disingenuous. I am referring to what he found identifying itself as Judaism, and what is today identified as Judaism, i.e., Christ-denying Judaism. The name is now associated with that, which Christ clearly identified as possessing the spirit of anti-Christ.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by efw
The fact that so many great men of historic Christianity hated a whole race of people simply for their race is to our shame not credit.

I don't think many people give 2 thoughts about race from the DNA perspective.

It's the behavior associated with various races that gets things stirred up.

Saying that people "hate because of race" is a politically correct cheap shot.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Whatever.

The Lord said love your enemies; He practiced it when He prayed for those who knew not what they were doing as they nailed Him to a cross.

Anyone who uses Christianity & Christ as an excuse to hate anyone is just like those hypocritical Pharisees who TRH & I agree were anathema.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

As I said in another post, the OT stands as a witness to all who would attempt to practice whatever modern "Temple-less" Judaism (a misnomer I grant) is possible.

Sounds nothing like accursedness to me...
You're referring, I presume, to the so called Old Testament Jews who claim to practice non-Talmudic Judaism today. This is also an offense to God, since it is in the spirit of anti-Christ. Christ said that any who deny that he is the Messiah (Christ) exhibits the spirit of anti-Christ. This refers most particularly to those identifying themselves as Jews, since (besides Christians) only Jews believe in such a thing as a Christ, and thus only a Jew can formulate the notion of denying that Jesus is he.

My word shall not return to me void; do you deny that the Spirit of God uses His word to bring people to Himself?

It's a yes or no question.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by efw

Whatever.

The Lord said love your enemies; He practiced it when He prayed for those who knew not what they were doing as they nailed Him to a cross.

Anyone who uses Christianity & Christ as an excuse to hate anyone is just like those hypocritical Pharisees who TRH & I agree were anathema.

As mentioned previously, I'm not emotionally energetic enough to work up a bunch of hate. I don't think many people are.

In fact, the word "hate" and its association is used to silence a lot of dialogue that needs to be had.

I don't avoid the ghetto because I "hate".

I don't think that America should stop fighting Israel's wars because I "hate".

The whole "hate" concept is bullshit.

People hold opinions on certain matters because it's in their own interest to do so. It's not because they "hate".

As far as white people are concerned,..more often than not it's because they're hate"ed".

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

Whatever.

Are you suggesting that I hate Jews?? I think it's hate for a supposed Christian to mislead a Jew into believing that where he is is OK with God, which is what you and your ilk seem to be doing.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

My word shall not return to me void; do you deny that the Spirit of God uses His word to bring people to Himself?

It's a yes or no question.
Only by one name under heaven.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
As mentioned previously, I'm not emotionally energetic enough to work up a bunch of hate. I don't think many people are.

In fact, the word "hate" and its association is used to silence a lot of dialogue that needs to be had.

I don't avoid the ghetto because I "hate".

I don't think that America should stop fighting Israel's wars because I "hate".

The whole "hate" concept is bullshit.

People hold opinions on certain matters because it's in their own interest to do so. It's not because they "hate".

As far as white people are concerned,..more often than not it's because they're hate"ed".
Bingo!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don't presume to do Gods thinking for him nor do I believe he wants me to turn my back on my neighbor. If God has a problem with Jews I'm sure he'll take it up with them personally.

Just as he will with all of us.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don't presume to do Gods thinking for him nor do I believe he wants me to turn my back on my neighbor. If God has a problem with Jews I'm sure he'll take it up with them personally.

Same here. I'm not going out of my way to oppress anybody.

I have neither the ability nor the inclination to do so.

On the other hand,....I know when to "shake the dust" of some place off my feet.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I think it's hate for a supposed Christian to mislead a Jew into believing that where he is is OK with God, which is what you and your ilk seem to be doing.

You haven't read anything I've typed.

Nice work validating what others have said about you here and what, heretofore, I had considered to be garbage.

Your comments have implied you hate Jews; I would take you at your word if you say you don't.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by efw
I think it's hate for a supposed Christian to mislead a Jew into believing that where he is is OK with God, which is what you and your ilk seem to be doing.

You haven't read anything I've typed.

Nice work validating what others have said about you here and what, heretofore, I had considered to be garbage.

Your comments have implied you hate Jews; I would take you at your word if you say you don't.

Maybe you should define what you mean when you talk about "hate".

Does it mean that one prefers not to spend time in the company of someone,...or does it mean that you want to cut their fuggin' head off.

"Hate" is four letters.

It has no meaning beyond what someone attaches to it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Personally,...I tend to draw back and assess when someone drags out the word "hate".

Leftists use the word as a weapon to shut down discussion. It's one of their tools.

I "hate" to see someone on the political right take it up and use it in the same manner.

It tells me that they've been played.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I've been thinking about it,..and I've come to the conclusion that "fuggum" is a much more appropriate word than "hate" regarding most political and social matters.

I don't hate 'em,...it's just "fuggum",...yanno?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Commie: What's your view on the Black Lives Matter movement?

Me: "Fuggum"

Commie: Feminists?

Me: "Fuggum".

Commie: You're a hater!!!

Me: No,...I'm a "fuggum" er.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Bristoe answered the question just fine.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

Is it hate to fully endorse Christ's words on the matter?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Either that or the left tries to say you "fear" something, like if you disagree with something, you're a coward- like homophobia or Islamophobia. Friggin bullcrap.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If the Jews start blowing us up and killing us in self declared holy war I'll hate them and seek their destruction, until then I'll focus my hate on those that do. Other than that, fuggum....

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

428 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 22250rem, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 160user, 44 invisible), 2,163 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,504
Posts18,472,239
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.