Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
curdog,

Some people are not able to admit that they're wrong.

You're one of 'em.

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Match trumps words of today with his actions of his past and tell me if they are the same.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
That's a "platform" show me where he has supported conservative causes in his past.

Are you really that stoooopid? When was Trump ever a politician?

So every presidents' platforms were just that, platforms?

elkneoconnewmexico, you're too dumb and too liberal to vote. No wonder you bromanced all over that neocon sellout, Romney. You're clueless. You'd vote gun control thinking you're voting Second Amendment, just like you assuredly fell for Obama's Affordable Healthcare Act as affordable and healthcare.

elkneoconnewmexico, stay home on election day. That way, you'll do no harm to what few liberties we have remaining, and there ain't many.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Prove that trump is a conservative.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

elkneoconnm,

You vote your lust, Hillary. You're far too stooooopid to recognize a conservative.

However, I will prove you're stoooopid.

Last edited by SakoAV; 08/21/16.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Still waiting for that "smoking gun" that proves beyond a reasonable doubt the trump is a "Authentic Conservative."

All I see is insults.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SakoAV

Stop posting photos of your wife and kids on this forum. They're ugly as your heartthrob, Hillary.

That is not only uncalled for it is not true. I know his wife and kids and ugly does not apply.

Intelligent people can disagree on a subject without name calling and insults and I know you are an intelligent person.

See, I have disagreed with you without name calling or insulting you. Give it a try.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by SakoAV

Stop posting photos of your wife and kids on this forum. They're ugly as your heartthrob, Hillary.

That is not only uncalled for it is not true. I know his wife and kids and ugly does not apply.

Intelligent people can disagree on a subject without name calling and insults and I know you are an intelligent person.

See, I have disagreed with you without name calling or insulting you. Give it a try.
Yup,the kids got lucky and got mamas looks.

But,sad to say,they may have my brains. shocked laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whether Trump is a conservative really doesn't matter to any but his ardent supporters at this point. And there aren't enough of them to get him elected.

One must consider the 'alternative.'

Trump is a very high risk candidate who has a horrible track record on a lot of things. This should be very concerning to thinking people who favor conservative values.

But one must consider the 'alternative.'

Trump would be considered a much better candidate by many people if he were a Democrat, and Conservatives wouldn't stand for so much of what he puts forward under those circumstances. What does that say?

But one must consider the 'alternative'.

Choosing our next president by the "the lesser of two evils" method is going to be more broadly used in this election than in, perhaps, any previous presidential election in memory.

But there is no alternative!

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well said Klik.

Elks: put the troll on ignore and post some T&A.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
IC B3

S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
"But on leaving State, Hillary Clinton was pulling down $225,000 a pop for 20-minute speeches to Goldman Sachs. It’s a long way, baby, from her Children’s Defense Fund days, the recalling of which almost caused Bill Clinton to lose it and break down sobbing at the Philly convention."

Pat Buchanan is an authentic conservative. Donald J. Trump is an authentic conservative.

The uncharged felon was knocking down 225k for a third of an hour's yacking for Goldman Sachs? Wait. Goldman Sachs? Hey, that's the outfit of neocon insiders. Yeah, that's it. G-S "loaned" Lyin' Ted a mil for his senate campaign which he said he "forgot" to disclose, but he does have ocean front property in Arizona that's on the market. Lyin' Ted sounds like Hillary. And Heidi works for G-S. And Lyin' Ted tried to pawn himself off as conservative? Were there really people stupid enough to buy that huge Lyin' Ted lie?

Too many people can be fooled all of the time, right elkneoconnm?

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by mog75
Well said Klik.

Elks: put the troll on ignore and post some T&A.
+1 on what Klik said.

Mog75,your right and here's some T&A.

A favorite for the Gentlemen down there in the basement.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
PEOPLE!! We only have two serious choices. You don't get a do over. Who do you want picking your next 2-3 Supreme Court Justices? Makes voting easy.

(For those of you that can't/refuse to see the difference, disconnect yourself from internet and all forms of communication and go back to tending your weed crop and writing your manifesto.)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You got any of the brunette with the eyes?

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I live in liberal Northern Va. & obviously most are voting for Clinton. I am moving to rural North Carolina & there even some whites are supporting Clinton. Attended a Safari Club Int event yesterday & all but one believed it will be a landslide for Clinton in the Electoral College. Most of those attending were business owners, lawyers, retired military, & teachers. The lone decenter was a retired lawyer that is working for Trump's reelection. I fear that Hillary will win & America will continue down the road to liberalism. Those that believe Trump will win with his many a$$hat comments are the same ones that predicted Obama's defeat Sad state of affairs for us old degenerates that saw this happen.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Elect me and she can be White House Intern!!

[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Whether Trump is a conservative really doesn't matter to any but his ardent supporters at this point. And there aren't enough of them to get him elected.

One must consider the 'alternative.'

Trump is a very high risk candidate who has a horrible track record on a lot of things. This should be very concerning to thinking people who favor conservative values.

But one must consider the 'alternative.'

Trump would be considered a much better candidate by many people if he were a Democrat, and Conservatives wouldn't stand for so much of what he puts forward under those circumstances. What does that say?

But one must consider the 'alternative'.

Choosing our next president by the "the lesser of two evils" method is going to be more broadly used in this election than in, perhaps, any previous presidential election in memory.

But there is no alternative!

^^^This is the rationale of an inveterate neocon who'll stoop to any lie in vain effort to deny the will of We, the People.^^^

Come high noon on 20 JAN 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't a damned thing that liberals, neocons, elkneoconnm, Klikneocon, GOP power brokers, GOP insiders, the Bush Family Cartel, the Clinton Cartel, and others in America's fifth column can do to deny the will of We, the People.

What pisses posters like elkneoconnm & Klikneocon off is that they were duped by a fraud while Donald J. Trump is the real deal and they were too stupid to know the difference. Neocons will take our guns quicker than a liberal Democrat, right elkneoconnm?

God bless America.

And may God bless and protect Donald J. Trump.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by mog75
You got any of the brunette with the eyes?
This one?

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
hatari,

Don't make the mistake of thinking your posting to rational posters. Too many posters here have swallowed bad bait and now they're fish outta water.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by hatari
Elect me and she can be White House Intern!!

[Linked Image]
Back off sport,she's already spoken for. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 21, 51 invisible), 2,204 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,767
Posts18,476,729
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.