Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i won't put up with BS from a woman and i make it clear from the get go, their a dime a dozen, no need for the grief.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Recently divorced but seperated for several years. Just informed her that I have a new daughter. Wanted to give her the heads up before I told our sons. Mistake! She has been in a fit of rage for several days now. Nasty texts, I'm such a bad Father...blah, blah, blah. Some of it pretty evil.
I guess I can't treat her like a human being. I guess we can't be friends or even discuss life. Sad it gets like this. Guess she still loves me. Lol
my old lady now tried to pull that [bleep] with my son from my first marriage.. i told her to stop acting like a f-ucking child or hit the road, when she realized i wasn't kidding she settled her ass down.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I moved out and her new boyfriend moved in the same day. All was fine for 9 months until I met my wife. She was at my house for a date, we were taking the kids to Monster Jam. She walks in my apartment as if she owns the place and sees my girlfriend, now wife, sitting on the couch.

She could obviously tell that I upgraded because after she left she lost her dang mind for years.

I want you back, blah, blah, blah. The worst part is what she did to my 5 year old sons head. She completely destroyed our relationship. We live on 5 miles apart and I rarely see him let alone hear from him.

She's a school teacher with a pill problem and I'm in law enforcement with a beautiful wife and home. But the courts say that's alright.

Unfortunately he's been lost to the manipulation and pathological liar side of the force.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Both of my ex's were control freaks and wanted to divorce me. I was the one who filed and got both divorces.
It does my heart good to see that both of them turned into Mrs' Jabba the Hutt. Their husbands invest them truly appreciated in a most dramatic manner.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Fireball.

Dave

That's some good schit.......

Rollin'.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheBig1
I moved out and her new boyfriend moved in the same day. All was fine for 9 months until I met my wife. She was at my house for a date, we were taking the kids to Monster Jam. She walks in my apartment as if she owns the place and sees my girlfriend, now wife, sitting on the couch.

She could obviously tell that I upgraded because after she left she lost her dang mind for years.

I want you back, blah, blah, blah. The worst part is what she did to my 5 year old sons head. She completely destroyed our relationship. We live on 5 miles apart and I rarely see him let alone hear from him.

She's a school teacher with a pill problem and I'm in law enforcement with a beautiful wife and home. But the courts say that's alright.

Unfortunately he's been lost to the manipulation and pathological liar side of the force.
you need to put your foot down, she only gets away with that because you let her. it might cost you some cash , but your son is worth it.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by hanco
Glad I dont have an ex.

This

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by test1328
Well, mine is sitting in jail right now (it's been over a year) for running over her new boyfriend and killing him.

OK. Yours beats mine.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That sucks.

Your kid will talk to you when he's older.

Unless you're like me. Then he won't.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by hanco
Glad I dont have an ex.

This

Tell us more.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We split. Had been apart a good 4 months or so. (divorced due to her cheating while I was in the Navy)

I was working as a service writer/2nd shift service manager for Peterbilt dealer.

She walked in, I looked up from the desk and said "If you're here, who's guarding hell?"

That's when it went from bad to worse. She went nuts bitching that I was seeing someone new and it wasn't right. We had only been divorced 4 months and this was wayyy too soon and I was wrong to be dating so soon.

Ignore the fact that she was already remarried and 7 months pregnant.

That's when I was sure she was certifiable.

Since then she and her husband and her dad have all threatened to kill me several times.

Been quiet the last 2/3 years tho.

Me

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by stxhunter

you need to put your foot down, she only gets away with that because you let her. it might cost you some cash , but your son is worth it.

It's already been done. This was 9 years ago. She's lost her craziness towards me but the damage is done. He doesn't come by choice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This might help out some younger guys on here or some older fellas.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Got an uncle who tells a story when he's drinking:

"Been married 4 times, all 4 had the same name:

Plaintiff!!!"

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I don't have an EX, but my wife does. It isn't only women who can be crazy!

I think I need a Lawyer!

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
I thought about adding to this thread, but then I'd crash the bandwidth, & Rick would move us to the basement...

Only 5 more years 'til the youngest emancipates.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My ex is in the process of getting her cat registered as an emotional companion. My 27 year old daughter told me that ALL women are crazy. I believe her.

Deus Juvat

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dysfunction
One of my favorite Demotivators.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by White_Bear
She was like a mad bull a mad cow.

Fixt.

wink

Why do they call it PMS?

Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have three ex wives. Don't know their names, marital status, or anything else about them. Don't know where they live.
When I moved on, I moved on. Just saying............

Sam......

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,228 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,767
Posts18,495,660
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.