Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by jorgeI
unfreaking believable..
That someone your age doesn't get that still. Republicans will vote for the Republican, and Democrats will vote Democrat. The independents whom are mostly moderate are now a larger group than D's and R's combined; they are the one's who actually decide a presidential election. And it's been that way since I can remember.

The only thing absolute statements like yours demonstrate is a they are absolutely wrong. While you're at it, define "moderate" other than yourself of course.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
as usual, Mz Coulter is spot on correct

Sam......

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Coulter is 100% right on this. He MUST NOT let up on this..

If the choice came down to Trump staying on his deportation stance and losing, or changing his stance and winning...

The choice is obvious, isn't it?

Now the question is who is telling him he has to choose, and do they know something we don't?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Now the question is who is telling him he has to choose, and do they know something we don't?
If not, that would be terrifying, would it not?

Is that a double negative?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only thing absolute statements like yours demonstrate is a they are absolutely wrong. While you're at it, define "moderate" other than yourself of course.
Many call me a moderate just because I don't belong to either party; but I don't consider myself a moderate. I'm not wishy-washy on any political position I take. I just happen to believe that both the R and D parties are flatly BOTH WRONG on nearly every issue. The notion that there's only a right and left in politics is moronic. That kind of thinking has led to the political system we have of just two parties; neither of which represent anyone but corporations or billionaires.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
For once I actually agree with that bitch.

Not to worry! Give this 7 days and when Trump sees no bump in his poll numbers he will fire his staff and go back to being the Old/New Donald..ie....Attack every Republican with in shouting distance.

I love this guy!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
as usual, Mz Coulter is spot on correct

And the 'Queer' contingent here[NWA/Piddler etc] are still>>>>With Her

FJB & FJT
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I love this GUY!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I must be missing something. He says we will follow the law. The law say illegal aliens are to be deported. Where's the softening?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Ringman
I must be missing something. He says we will follow the law. The law say illegal aliens are to be deported. Where's the softening?

Why are you asking hard questions?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Many call me a moderate just because I don't belong to either party; but I don't consider myself a moderate. I'm not wishy-washy on any political position I take. I just happen to believe that both the R and D parties are flatly BOTH WRONG on nearly every issue. The notion that there's only a right and left in politics is moronic. That kind of thinking has led to the political system we have of just two parties; neither of which represent anyone but corporations or billionaires.

Well said......couldn't agree more....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The world and voters aren't binary as you imply. I personally believe in about 90% of the Republican plank. I happen to disagree with about 90% of the Democrat plank. That's why I always end up voting for the Republican candidate. I'd rather vote for 90% than for 10%. Why is this math complicated?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Whatever Soros says is now the Democrat platform.
Simple$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
Simple$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Pretty much.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't really think Trump is softening his stance.
I think he is APPEARING to soften his stance to help get elected.

Remember that Trump cant Change the United States of America for the better unless he is elected.

Trump for President !

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Open borders is a New World Order, one-world-government objective. It destroys a country's culture and sovereignty. And it's done intentionally.

Opening the USA's borders was done innocuously with Hart-Celler, but it's sponsors had an insidious agenda: destroy America's Occidental culture thus destroying America. To preserve America's Occidental culture, Hart-Celler must be repealed.

If Trump were to modify or abandon his illegal immigration position, he'd risk losing due to voter apathy.

jorje1 does not realize that this is not the same country created by our Founding Fathers, nor is it the same country in which I grew up. It has been intentionally polluted. Conservatives will no longer play the ruling elite's game. Bush 43 was the last neocon that was able to dupe conservatives. Romney was the first neocon to learn that conservative won't support an establishment candidate who espouses the ruling elite's mantra.

I don't know an authentic conservative who voted for Romney. I know a lot of people who think they're conservative because they vote GOP candidates, but they're really neocons.

Trump has to know that if he sells out, he will probably lose because it won't matter who wins. He did phenomenally well during the primary because he was not an establishment stooge who took orders from the ruling elite. Trump spoke often of Kate Steinle and many others who were murdered by illegal aliens. Were he to abandon his pledge to deport all illegal aliens and build a wall along our southern border, conservatives will sit out this election. If conservatives don't vote for Trump, he will lose.

We're well on the path of becoming a Third World nation, and we're to blame.

BTW, open borders is consistent with Keynesian economics. Bring 'em in, load 'em up with debt, and create the illusion of monetary velocity, hence a strong and growing economy. The only problem is a Keynesian economy is built upon unstable ground. It will collapse.

Last edited by SakoAV; 08/24/16.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What did that stick figure do get a hair ball stuck in her throat?? God Dam!!!!!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by poboy
Simple$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Soros needs to be in Guantanamo. He's a walking RICO felon.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
None of this hillary crap would even be happening without Trump. The GOP(Jeb Bush) would just roll over and STFU.
That was the plan all along..not now.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
A Positive Perspective On Trump’s “Immigration Policy Shift”…

Posted on August 24, 2016 sundance/ Daily Pundit

A good perspective picked from the comments provided by Duke Taber:

With over 1,100 comments on this issue, obviously a lot of people have strong opinions about KC [Kellyanne Conway]. What I am about to say probably has already been said but here goes anyways.

I do not believe for an instance that KC’s comment/s were accidental. I don’t think most of you think so either. So the question is whether or not they were intentional for profitable design or nefarious design. The article has landed on the side of nefarious design. That is understandable considering the clients KC has represented in the past. I couldn’t stand “wolf in sheep’s clothing” Cruz.

However, I just don’t see this as something of nefarious design. If it was, the day that she started the narrative [Sunday], it would have been silenced by Mr. Trump. He has had no problem clarifying things that have been misspoken before.

However, not only has he not silenced this, but he has himself changed how he presents himself on the issue. And this is the real purpose I believe for this narrative.

On O’Reilly BO tried to paint him as supporting rounding up illegal immigrants and placing them in detention centers. Trump called him on it. He never said that. On Hannity last night he said that he doesn’t want to cause anyone personal pain in reference to illegal immigrants who have families here.

In both of those interviews, there has been one constant. The support for current immigration laws. What you are seeing is the removal of the narrative that Trump is the evil villain sitting high upon his golden Trump Tower looking down upon the poor illegal immigrant with racist eyes and plotting evil against them. This is also exemplified in his “humble Trump” speech and his outreach to the black community. All three of these things humanize Trump and remove the ability to demonize him.

It has become apparent at least to me, that the Trump campaign has decided that Mr. Trump needs to come across as more human and is wrestling with the human elements of decision making. I don’t believe he ever lacked humanity but I know that it took research to find examples of it demonstrated. Most people are too lazy to research so most do not know that side of him.

Tie this with his visit to the border, his town hall with Hannity last night highlighting the victims of crime by illegal aliens, including immigrants who came legally, the upcoming speech on immigration and the mantra of enforcing current immigration laws, and you see the design. In my opinion it is a profitable design. All the media will have to cover the speech because they have been covering this so-called change as news.

I believe that the campaign has made this choice to change the vernacular. No longer is it about deportation even though deportations will happen. It is about enforcing what others deemed was proper immigration law. If they do not like deportations, then talk to those that made the law. What they will not be able to do is claim this is Trump’s idea. Just like they are no longer able to claim that Trump does not care about Americans of African descent. It forces a different narrative. And that is what KC and Stephen Bannon were hired to do.

Last edited by isaac; 08/24/16.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,520
Posts18,491,029
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.