B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Official 24hr mantra on drugs

Guns: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, EVEN IF INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE FROM GUN VIOLENCE
Drugs: WE NEED GOVERNMENT TO MAKE THEM ILLEGAL SO THEY DON'T HURT ANYONE

Your willingness to make these statements really makes for interesting reading. Possibly you were born in the wrong century. Certainly you are a dangerous individual in this one!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by rrroae
I don't care for potheads but I care even less for those who try to tell other people how to live their lives.

This country was built on individual autonomy and personal responsibility but we've seen those traits gradually chipped away as the do-gooderism crowd does their best to "help" people. This is a major problem with liberalism but conservatives give them a run for their money.

Everyone trying to control other people's lives instead of keeping their nose in their own damn business and worrying about themselves and their family.

Well said.

I can't stand potheads, mostly because I've never met one that was worth a chit. That being said, the last thing I want is the government even more up in people's lives than they are now. As far as I'm concerned someone can smoke themselves into a fog morning, noon, and night so long as I don't have to pay for it.

The part that chaffs me is when the welfare state intermingles with the pot culture and we have multitudes of "disabled" people drawing government (my) money to sit around and get stoned. I send about 40% of my paycheck to the government, money that I get from working a job that requires me to work a 24/7 schedule all over the globe and is in the process undoubtedly shortening my lifespan. A job that requires me to randomly pee in a cup so the government can be sure I'm not smoking the same weed that my wages are being confiscated for to pay some loser to sit around and smoke.

All of these things are failures of the welfare state. I feel no different about this than unwed mothers spitting out babies they won't pay for. I don't care what you do or how you justify it, I'm just tired of paying for it.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Jesus' first miracle involved alcohol.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Why is my liquor any less virtuous than your bong? Hell, let it all ripe - no rules.

Your grapes were too ripe. I rip the bong. Put the bottle down you alkie. laugh

And yes, let it all rip until we're all ripe. Some of you should be smoking AT LEAST a joint a day to calm you down. Maybe a morning burn to calm your nerves, god forbid you encounter someone doing something you don't agree with.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by rrroae
I don't care for potheads but I care even less for those who try to tell other people how to live their lives.

This country was built on individual autonomy and personal responsibility but we've seen those traits gradually chipped away as the do-gooderism crowd does their best to "help" people. This is a major problem with liberalism but conservatives give them a run for their money.

Everyone trying to control other people's lives instead of keeping their nose in their own damn business and worrying about themselves and their family.

Well said.

I can't stand potheads, mostly because I've never met one that was worth a chit. That being said, the last thing I want is the government even more up in people's lives than they are now. As far as I'm concerned someone can smoke themselves into a fog morning, noon, and night so long as I don't have to pay for it.

The part that chaffs me is when the welfare state intermingles with the pot culture and we have multitudes of "disabled" people drawing government (my) money to sit around and get stoned. I send about 40% of my paycheck to the government, money that I get from working a job that requires me to work a 24/7 schedule all over the globe and is in the process undoubtedly shortening my lifespan. A job that requires me to randomly pee in a cup so the government can be sure I'm not smoking the same weed that my wages are being confiscated for to pay some loser to sit around and smoke.

All of these things are failures of the welfare state. I feel no different about this than unwed mothers spitting out babies they won't pay for. I don't care what you do or how you justify it, I'm just tired of paying for it.

That's it in a nutshell. I don't give a tinker's damn if people want to do it, but the biggest pot heads I know of don't work and are collecting benefits for no good reason that I can figure, expect being lazy.

So long as there is a safety net provided by Uncle Sam for people's choices, Darwin can't work.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Jesus' first miracle involved alcohol.

The guy in the flowing robes at church always got mad when I drank all the sacramental blood...

I don't go to church anymore. But I need JESUS to keep me sober. Gotta run pearl clutchers (not you Steelie). There's a bottle of chilled vodka calling to calm down this belly full of steak. Then I'll relax with some MDMA later.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Legalize all the drugs and let people sort it out themselves. I am sick and tired of the government trying to legislate morality.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That's it in a nutshell. I don't give a tinker's damn if people want to do it, but the biggest pot heads I know of don't work and are collecting benefits for no good reason that I can figure, expect being lazy.

So long as there is a safety net provided by Uncle Sam for people's choices, Darwin can't work.

And here we have the heart of the matter. The safety net provided by the government, interfering with Darwin's work.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You people who don't care what people do as long as you don't have to pay for it are living in a fantasy world. Whether you pay through taxes or not isn't the only way you can "pay" for it. There is no way to separate a "no rules" lifestyle and you attempting to insulate yourself from it.
The society and culture will drag everyone down to a less productive crime driven existence. Your children and grandchildren will be crushed in a cesspool of crime, poverty and despair.
Your world will become the present day Amsterdam.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Legalize all the drugs and let people sort it out themselves. I am sick and tired of the government trying to legislate morality.

Another one willing to subject his children and grandchildren to a crime ridden destitute existence.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

And I don't care if people want to marry their sister, or have 12 wives either. Not my business, consenting adults and all.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Okay, time to lighten it up with some jokes.

What's the difference between a drunk driver and a stoned driver at a stop sign?

The drunk blows through it at 60 mph and t-bones a car, killing everyone in it. The stoner sits at the stop sign for 20 minutes waiting for it to turn green.

How many stoners does it take to change a light bulb? Doesn't matter, they forgot where they put the spare bulbs.

How many drunks does it take to change a light bulb? "What the f*ck you talking about my light bulb for, you f*cking ass-hole?! I'm gonna kick your f*ckin' ass!!!"

How do you know if there's a stoner in your house? The refrigerator is empty.

How do you know if there is a drunk in your house? The front end of his car sticking through your living room wall should give you a clue.

What's a stoner's favorite TV show? The test pattern. (older kids will remember this)

What's a drunk's favorite TV show? "You f*cking ass hole!! Change the f*cking channel, you f*cking worthless bitch or Ill kick your f*cking ass!!! How come you haven't brought me another beer yet, you f*cking stupid c*nt? You want me to smack you in the other eye? Huh? Do ya?! C'mon, give me one f*cking excuse to beat the sh*t out of you, you goddam worthless whore. Sh*t, I'm gonna kick your f*cking ass anyway just for turnin' on the TV while I'm trying to drink!"

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Not "no rules" because there's always going to be rules in public, rightfully so. Just that the government has been the biggest benefactor from the failed war on drugs. In the confines of my house it's no ones god damn business what I do.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Must be a post-Cruz derangement syndrome going on here. Time to load up and get out there!

Last edited by bigwhoop; 08/24/16.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Again, that's how it SHOULD work out, but since the government is happy to help the usless, it don't.

The above argument is akin the wolf argument. You know, wolves eat deer, deer population declines, wolf population declines. Deer population now increases with wolf population decrease and the cycle goes on.

That was before MAN. Wolf eats deer, deer population declines, wolf eats sheep, cattle, fluffy and spot. All the time they continue to hammer the deer. Deer don't get a chance because there's enough other good sheit around for the wolf to eat.

So now, addicts (which is a disease, why, I have NO FRIGGING idea) can be coddled by the government. So there is no downside to being a useless human being.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Not "no rules" because there's always going to be rules in public, rightfully so. Just that the government has been the biggest benefactor from the failed war on drugs. In the confines of my house it's no ones god damn business what I do.

That's stretching it too.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Yep, keep government outta people's lives and keep my money outta their (and their kids) pockets while you're at it! Fuggn Oregon gives a discount on medical cards if you're disabled, get food stamps or other assistance, or are on obamacare, and medical card holders don't pay the 25% retail tax.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1....64.mobile-gws-serp..0.3.315.wEGkQqK0e6Q

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Must be a post-Cruz derangement syndrome going on here. Time to load up and get out there!

I'm fugcking loaded right now. I'm getting in my car and running down those pesky neighborhood kids.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
And if anyone can't see the irony of Jeff_O being the marijuana poster child, well...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I'm fugcking loaded right now. I'm getting in my car and running down those pesky neighborhood kids.

Only cause they got better pot than the retail stores.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,972 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,831
Posts18,517,019
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.