Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think we should do away with all things racist,

Things like EBT cards, public housing, quota hiring, the NAACP, Black Caucus...

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Having trouble putting this on here, so maybe some kind soul will help me out. If you want to hear Dixie the way it was meant to be sung, go on YouTube and find Dixie by the Skillet Lickers.

This P.C. crap is a crock or crap. They're wanting to do away with everything connected to the Confederacy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they would look at why it was first called Dixie, they would also see that there was nothing racist about it. Thing is they want to call everything racist. Fellow that I worked with tried to explain why Peckerwood was considered racist, but failed. He was black and said that Peckerwood was what the blacks called the riding boss, which was usually white, so that word offended blacks. Told Him that He was Full of it, and made a long time enemy. I tried to be fair to everyone, but stupid schit is stupid schit, no matter the color involved. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is my personal favorite smile

Sam......

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Hmm. Wonder what the root cause of this sort of thing is. How did become possible for anyone who would do such a thing to be in a position of power to get it done.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The Obama/Alinsky model for revolution is a slow methodical degradation of societal norms and culture. You extinguish history as racist, unethical or just no longer accepted in the "modern era".
With a new blank canvas you can create a new paradigm for whatever new society you desire.
Obama said it was coming many times. Its been documented here hundreds of times and will continue thru the 8 years of the Hilldog administration.
The result will be a new America that is unrecognizable and devoid of "exceptionalism".

Last edited by bigwhoop; 08/19/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Having the ability to label anything you choose as "racist", and have society jump through hoops to please you, is all about having POWER. Once these idiots are consistently told to stick it up their azz they will lose their power. Trouble is our pussified nation won't tell these agitators, the real racists, to stick it.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes and it will only continue for another 8 years with Hilldog at the lead.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 08/20/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Odessa
Having the ability to label anything you choose as "racist", and have society jump through hoops to please you, is all about having POWER. Once these idiots are consistently told to stick it up their azz they will lose their power. Trouble is our pussified nation won't tell these agitators, the real racists, to stick it.

as I keep saying, once you let the other side define the terms, you have already lost the argument.

Sam......

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
[Linked Image]

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Sorry Conrad

But I just love a good show!

Please forgive.

kaywoodie, if we have a quemato next year, i have a good idea for part of the entertainment.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
America as we know it is already gone.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Sorry Conrad

But I just love a good show!

Please forgive.

kaywoodie, if we have a quemato next year, i have a good idea for part of the entertainment.

Ron,

I ain't bringing any nigras with me!

Faux or ofherwise

Last edited by kaywoodie; 08/21/16.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If it was good enough for Abraham Lincoln, it should be good enough for anyone. "Dixie" was one of his favorite songs.

April 10, 1865: President Lincoln Asks the Band to Play “Dixie”

Posted on 04/10/2009 by rhapsodyinbooks

General Robert E. Lee surrendered to General Ulysses S. Grant on April 9, 1865. The next day, despite rain and mud there were some 3,000 people in the streets celebrating. Crowds serenaded President Lincoln throughout the day. “At length,” wrote a reporter for the Washington paper Daily National Intelligencer, “after persistent effort, the presence of Mr. Lincoln was secured. Three loud and hearty cheers were given, after which the President said:

‘FELLOW CITIZENS: I am very greatly rejoiced to find that an occasion has occurred so pleasurable that the people cannot restrain themselves. [Cheers.] I suppose that arrangements are being made for some sort of a formal demonstration, this, or perhaps, to-morrow night. [Cries of `We can’t wait,’ `We want it now,’ &c.] If there should be such a demonstration, I, of course, will be called upon to respond, and I shall have nothing to say if you dribble it all out of me before. [Laughter and applause.] I see you have a band of music with you. [Vocies, `We have two or three.’] I propose closing up this interview by the band performing a particular tune which I will name. Before this is done, however, I wish to mention one or two little circumstances connected with it. I have always thought `Dixie’ one of the best tunes I have ever heard. Our adversaries over the way attempted to appropriate it, but I insisted yesterday that we fairly captured it. [Applause.] I presented the question to the Attorney General, and he gave it as his legal opinion that it is our lawful prize. [Laughter and applause.] I now request the band to favor me with its performance.'”

“In accordance with the request, the band struck up `Dixie,’ and at its conclusion played `Yankee Doodle,’ the President remaining at the window mean-while. The President then said: `Now give three good hearty cheers for General Grant and all under his command.’ These were given with a will, after which Mr. Lincoln requested `three more cheers for our gallant Navy,’ which request was also readily granted. The President then disappeared from the window, amid the cheers of those below. The crowd then moved back to the War Department, and loud calls were again made for Secretary Stanton.”

Less than a week later, Lincoln was dead.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Odessa

This is why it is critical to elect Trump as our non-political correct President.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I'm glad I live in Dixie

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Consider those who gave their lives for that flag....

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
[Linked Image]

Also where the term "Politically Correct" came from.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by hanco
I'm glad I live in Dixie

amen brother.....me too.....

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I been thinking about moving to Detroit.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,333
Posts18,487,621
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.