Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by hatari
Colin Kaepernick is ... a biracial guy raised by White parents taking up the BLM mantra that America is racist? I bet his White parents are proud of that. In a really racist America, no White couples would adopt, raise, and love a biracial kid.

Spot on.
But his "parents" are probably proud of him right now. It takes some brainwashed, self loathing white people to adopt a halfrican.

Pure bullchit

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by hatari
Colin Kaepernick is ... a biracial guy raised by White parents taking up the BLM mantra that America is racist? I bet his White parents are proud of that. In a really racist America, no White couples would adopt, raise, and love a biracial kid.

Spot on.
But his "parents" are probably proud of him right now. It takes some brainwashed, self loathing white people to adopt a halfrican.

Really? I believe that a couple that truly wants a child and adopts any baby is doing so from a place of love. If we were young and childless we'd have no reservations adopting a child of any race or color. Babies are the innocent victims in a world screwed up by adults of all colors, races and religions. Giving a child a chance at a future is not a self loathing act.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“I remember very well; he was just a couple years old, him putting his arm next to mine and saying, ‘Look, I’m brown! How come I’m brown?’” Teresa Kaepernick recalled. “And I said, ‘Yeah, that’s not fair, you’ve got that pretty brown color, and look at me, Mom looks like paste! You look great.’ And he would just beam.”

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sidepass

Whooa! The Zoloft? This is a good one. Ya'll check it out....

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I also hear that Barbara Streisand is willing to leave the country if Trump gets elected. I tell you what: Let's get rid of 2 birds with one stone. I am all for setting up a fund to buy 2 one-way tickets for both Streisand and Kaepernick to North Korea (maybe even First Class).

Now, when Barbara mouths off to Kim Jung-un, and when Kaepernick refuses to stand for the North Korean national anthem, there should be a pay-per-view event ... when the fat little bastard covers them in honey and feeds them to his pit bulls.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Green Bay should send him some cheese to go with his whine while warming the bench.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Light skinned brothers have to compensate and go the extra mile to prove their blackness.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 16penny, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,706
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.