Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by teal
We split. Had been apart a good 4 months or so. (divorced due to her cheating while I was in the Navy)

I was working as a service writer/2nd shift service manager for Peterbilt dealer.

She walked in, I looked up from the desk and said "If you're here, who's guarding hell?"

That's when it went from bad to worse. She went nuts bitching that I was seeing someone new and it wasn't right. We had only been divorced 4 months and this was wayyy too soon and I was wrong to be dating so soon.

Ignore the fact that she was already remarried and 7 months pregnant.

That's when I was sure she was certifiable.

Since then she and her husband and her dad have all threatened to kill me several times.

Been quiet the last 2/3 years tho.

Uhh, you're still a dead man. grin

Holy schit. Keep this stuff coming. Friggin hilarious. I thought mine was bad. I'll share when I can climb back in my chair. smile

I politely reminded them that I was an honorably discharged veteran who just spent 4 years working at an intel site as a SME in islamic extremism and I was more than happy to have already had a discussion with law enforcement about all of it. I kinda like my chances when it comes to a he said/she said and if I ever see her dad or husband on my porch, I'll assume my life is in danger and react accordingly. No questions asked nor warnings given.

Now - it's not BS but probably over sold a bit but they did back down and I've not seen her dad in 8 years or so and her husband always seems to have someplace else to be when I am there to get my son or drop him off.

Me

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I'm 57 years old, and on my first marriage. Been married two years now.

There were some indications of crazy from the git-go, but since they weren't huge, I ignored them.

I hate to be Johnny Rain Cloud, but that sounds sorta like two way street material.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I am sorry for all the pain some of you have gone through- it sounds like hell to me. I can not say that I can totally relate.

I feel very fortunate that at 57 years old, I am still married ( 36 years) to my first wife. She is the absolute love of my life. She is one of 8 sisters and although some of them are a bit on the crazy side ( bound to be with 8 ); my wife according to the father and the others was the pick of the litter. I totally agree.

We married young ( me 21 and her 19); and if anyone was crazy then it was me. I was in college and on the wrestling team, and was right there with any of the crazy shenanigans that we all participated in. Wrestlers can be a crazy bunch. But she was probably the one that calmed me down, and made me want to calm down.

She has been an angel to me. Absolutely a stunning, gorgeous girl when we married- and I ( and others as well) still see her as that. We were hot blooded in love when we married, and even though the hormones are not racing like they do at that age- we still very much are hot for each other. She was and is a wonderful Mother to our (4) grown children- who absolutely adore her. And she is an awesome Grandmother to our (4) grandchildren.

She means the world to all of our lives, and none of us can imagine life without her. I know I can't. I know that she is the reason that I am what I am today. I will be forever thankful for that.

Sorry to get sappy in this thread, but I adore my wife!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I learned the hard way that a bat schit crazy mother will have a bat schit crazy daughter. Guaranteed.

The condition known as lardass is handed down from the mother as well.

You meet the parents, and mom wouldn't fit through a swinging barroom door, you can bank on the daughter being the same way... wink

As do narcissism and materialism....

I should've run screaming after taking a look at the mother.......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Crazy" and "ex" is redundant anyways...

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I gotta say it. You can spot crazy if you give your brain time to recover from the temporary blood loss.

Dated one for five months or so in my youth. Great learning experience. She was determined to snare me, but I escaped.

After that, several others were rejected promptly.

Been happily married to only wife for 31 years. Even she will tell you most women are nutz.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
I used to work with a guy that told me he was going to drive to Hobbs, New Mexico the next day and get married. That was odd I thought since we lived in a much larger town (Odessa, Texas). I found out later he had been married so many times in Texas that he couldn't get another marriage license there.

It's not just the women who are bat [bleep] crazy!!!!!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
I used to work with a guy that told me he was going to drive to Hobbs, New Mexico the next day and get married. That was odd I thought since we lived in a much larger town (Odessa, Texas). I found out later he had been married so many times in Texas that he couldn't get another marriage license there.

It's not just the women who are bat [bleep] crazy!!!!!

Your buddy succumbed to an old wives tail. Or is that tale? grin

You can be married as many times as you can stand it in Texas.

eek

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys are lucky.
My divorce after 23 years of marriage is just getting started.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by fluffy
You guys are lucky.
My divorce after 23 years of marriage is just getting started.

Do you want the Miller Lite shirt back?

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually,i'm already much happier than I've been in decades,now that she has been gone for months.
If only the divorce was settled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Oh man. This will be fun.

Time and bandwidth will not allow for all my stories, so I'll just post texts and e-mails to give some ideas.

Originally Posted by Still Loves Me
You are a very, very sad absolutely miserable tool of Satan. Good thing no weapon formed against me, shall prosper.

LMAO.

Clark

LMAO......THEY'RE ALL K UN TS.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okok
Oh man. This will be fun.

Time and bandwidth will not allow for all my stories, so I'll just post texts and e-mails to give some ideas.

Originally Posted by Still Loves Me
You are a very, very sad absolutely miserable tool of Satan. Good thing no weapon formed against me, shall prosper.

LMAO.

Clark

LMAO......THEY'RE ALL K UN TS.

Kinda like that old saying, "If it's got tits or tires, you're gonna have trouble." grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Three F's: If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent don't buy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C ant
U nderstand
N ormal
T hinking

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Actually,i'm already much happier than I've been in decades,now that she has been gone for months.

That means you were in need of a divorce.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Have you all ever heard the song " Speak of the devil ". By Kevin Flower??? It pretty much covers crazy women.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I like that! A warning???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That means you were in need of a divorce.

Dave

indeed

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1234, 160user, 16penny, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 52 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,639
Posts18,474,443
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.