Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't see any. If anything, the deck is stacked FOR them. Arresting criminals is apparently oppression.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Let's not go there, the ENTITLED Race and generation, and unfortunately, the loud lazy POS make people racist, where a person is first noticed by their color.

Some are just taking advantage of being brought over as Slaves over 200 years ago, get over it, or leave, that simple.

Unfortunately, they are now the majority, soon it's going to be spanish speakers.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't see systematic oppression either.

That said, I'd not want to be black in the USA today.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
BLM - The Klan wit' a tan.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Me neither, but not because of racism. I'd not want to be black because of all the idiot blacks making me look bad.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
government sponsored sense of entitlement is what is wrong with blacks in America today.
Told daily, non stop, they they are owed, that they are oppressed, that White folks are evil. Told since childhood that they are victims. Told since childhood that they need special treatment for them to be able to compete. Told constantly that they are targeted by the police.
No wonder they have such a warped and unrealistic view of their status.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's the rub. Bunch of folk that have nothing to do with you, other than looking similar, have basically fugged you over, and it does indeed spawn racism.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
government sponsored sense of entitlement is what is wrong with blacks in America today.
Told daily, non stop, they they are owed, that they are oppressed, that White folks are evil. Told since childhood that they are victims. Told since childhood that they need special treatment for them to be able to compete. Told constantly that they are targeted by the police.
No wonder they have such a warped and unrealistic view of their status.
Yep. Our biggest enemy is the white assclowns that have propagated black racism and favoritism over whites.

We have way too damn many laws in this country. Most white folks fall all over themselves obeying them, no matter how stupid, unfair and unrealistic they are. Black folks tend to not and regardless of how petty the offense, things tend to escalate. While I can sympathize, knowing the score ahead of time and taking the consequences generally are not things that black folk are good at...as a group. Just sayin'...Not that poor white trash are any better.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
with his constant attacks on Whites, and with his constant coddling of blacks, barack hussein has increased the number of White 'racists' 10 fold. He has set relations between black and White back two generations.
None of that was an accident.

Sam......

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Me neither, but not because of racism. I'd not want to be black because of all the idiot blacks making me look bad.

^^These^^ plus, I wouldn't want to have to shower twice daily and wear ounces of cologne as not to offend anyone with my jungle funk scent.

Trump Won!
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The idiots in the south with their Jim Crow laws certainly didn't do much to help the feelings that black folks have against white folks.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gunner, ask any Asian and they'll tell you White people have to shower every day and use deodorant to hide their dead animal stench. Because to them, that's how WE smell.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by benchman
I don't see any. If anything, the deck is stacked FOR them. Arresting criminals is apparently oppression.

I'm tired of the whining.

We have a black president for Chrissakes!

Some people just want something for nothing. In most cases they should buy a mirror to see the source of their problems.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Thanks rocky. Your reply to his post was kinder than my thoughts.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Calvin
The idiots in the south with their Jim Crow laws certainly didn't do much to help the feelings that black folks have against white folks.

Southerners had a lot more experience in dealing with them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think there is what can only be described as an undercurrent of racism, but nothing like BLM makes it out to be.

Among my clients is a black couple I think a lot of. The husband was my client before they married. He is a vet, is a professional in a technical field, has a broad viewpoint from being raised in California and traveling in the service. The wife is a Chicagoan and it took a few years before she let down her guard with me but we're golden now. They raise a bunch of kids of their own and others, and they do a good job of it.

They took a family vacation road trip out to California so the kids could meet grandma, see the USA - the typical, all-American summer vacation. On the way home they were selected out of the blue in Oklahoma for a gonzo drug stop. Hours along the road side, no provision of food or water or "comfort facilities". Everything removed from their van, suitcases opened and emptied, panels removed from the interior, dogs sniffing everything and scaring the kids. Police didn't find a thing, nothing, didn't even issue a ticket as an excuse for having stopped them. Just left them there by the side of the road with the kids crying and their stuff all over the side of the road.

I've traveled a million miles of highways in 47 states and never experienced anything even remotely related to that kind of treatment. I am convinced there was nothing more to that stop than driving while black. Pure racism. But they wouldn't come out and say it until I did. Salt of the earth black Americans putting up with this sh it.

On the other hand, when a bunch of gang-bangers in a stolen car get pulled over and arrested for their dope and illegal guns, BLM types would call that racist.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Because to them, that's how WE smell.

I know that You know, how we smelled when we returned from Vietnam. Took about 2 weeks for me to get rid of that smell. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Calvin

Southerners had a lot more experience in dealing with them.

So, you think the Jim Crow laws were appropriate?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GunReader
I think there is what can only be described as an undercurrent of racism, but nothing like BLM makes it out to be.

Among my clients is a black couple I think a lot of. The husband was my client before they married. He is a vet, is a professional in a technical field, has a broad viewpoint from being raised in California and traveling in the service. The wife is a Chicagoan and it took a few years before she let down her guard with me but we're golden now. They raise a bunch of kids of their own and others, and they do a good job of it.

They took a family vacation road trip out to California so the kids could meet grandma, see the USA - the typical, all-American summer vacation. On the way home they were selected out of the blue in Oklahoma for a gonzo drug stop. Hours along the road side, no provision of food or water or "comfort facilities". Everything removed from their van, suitcases opened and emptied, panels removed from the interior, dogs sniffing everything and scaring the kids. Police didn't find a thing, nothing, didn't even issue a ticket as an excuse for having stopped them. Just left them there by the side of the road with the kids crying and their stuff all over the side of the road.

I've traveled a million miles of highways in 47 states and never experienced anything even remotely related to that kind of treatment. I am convinced there was nothing more to that stop than driving while black. Pure racism. But they wouldn't come out and say it until I did. Salt of the earth black Americans putting up with this sh it.

On the other hand, when a bunch of gang-bangers in a stolen car get pulled over and arrested for their dope and illegal guns, BLM types would call that racist.

Precisely why I wouldn't want to be a fella with dark skin and kinky hair. You WILL be treated differently, and it ain't for the better.

Is it institutional racism? Nope.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Be a racist, you have the right to like or dislike anyone you want. We need to just come right out and tell them that we dont like them. Its the only way it will ever end.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 219DW, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,201
Posts18,485,216
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.