Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
That was Clinton's Mitt Moment and it will leave a mark. The reality is either Clinton or Trump can/will say stupid things and there will be no real loss of voters. Voters are entrenched and polarized.

This - it would take something very serious to change anyone's mind at this point.
230 grains can be a game changer.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Name a news source doing a better job of reporting this story...

Breitbart for starters. Next question.

What channel are they on?

BWAHAHAHAHA. Oh [bleep]! You're serious.

It's the 'new media' channel called 'the internet' where we get news from more than 4 sources. You'll need to call your cable provider and see if they can give you internet access.

One of the biggest waste of time on the Internet is the Stupid Stuff that has to be sorted though.
Like this example of someone on the internet telling someone else on the internet how to get on the internet...

The wife and I will get the latest news every morning with our coffee from FOX and the local stations.
Later I will bounce that information against RCP, Politico, Hot Air, Breitbart and whatever.

Breitbart used to be my first internet choice a long time ago, but that was before they turned into a Trump Dump. Much of their front page today was on FOX yesterday.
Right now FOX is talking about the breaking Colin Powell news.
Not on Breitbart yet.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
After the "deplorables" comment to her liberal elitist cult and the not-a-seizure seizure today, I'm buying stock in Eli Lilly because the media is about to come unhinged and popping Prozac like it's Pez. I just hope Trump stays on message this week and doesn't give the media something to distract everyone from Hillary's negatives. I also hope Wikileaks releases some dirt in the middle of the week so they get no rest trying to defend her before the 1st debate. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is +5% in the nationwide polls by Friday if he doesn't blow this opportunity.

Trump go a whole week and not say something stupid .... NOT likely laugh

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jesus you're dense, BOW. Like, black hole dense. I bow to your obviously superior intellect and promise to vote for Clinton. Thanks for convincing me how bad Trump is.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Your stupid even joking about that.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I think he's referring to the Clinton's skill at suiciding people.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Jesus you're dense, BOW. Like, black hole dense. I bow to your obviously superior intellect and promise to vote for Clinton. Thanks for convincing me how bad Trump is.
Just so you know, you don't have to convince anyone here the [bleep], idiot, and liar you are. Comes through loud and clear. I should have mentioned coward, too, since you'd never say the things you say to another man's face. Are you 12 or 14? Maybe 8?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I think he's referring to the Clinton's skill at suiciding people.
Yep. Sec. Brown has a .45 hole found in his head after their plane crash killing them all, I recall. Three days later the airport chief they were trying to land at mysteriously dies. Coincidences abound with the clintons.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Yep. Sec. Brown has a .45 hole found in his head after their plane crash killing them all, I recall. Three days later the airport chief they were trying to land at mysteriously dies. Coincidences abound with the clintons.

You must be right I read it on the internet, I also read a Yeti was spotted under the wreckage!!

Adjusting Foil Hat Now

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 10Glocks, 49 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,437
Posts18,489,382
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.