Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by BarryC

I think it's a great way to put an end to the political careers of some bad politicians.

How do you expect that to work?

Attached Images

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RifleDude
This whole topic of who is and isn't endorsing whom is a colossal waste of time and a destructive distraction from our goal of defeating Hillary.

I think it's a great way to put an end to the political careers of some bad politicians.

Cool. There's plenty of time to make that case after November. Right now, both Trump and we conservatives had best keep our eyes on the ball and focus on the SCOTUS nominee, immigration, healthcare, taxation, and 2nd Amendment consequences of a Hildabeast presidency.

Ted
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dear Mr.Priebus,

Stop whining, grow a pair, man up.

Sincerely,

Phuoc Hughdude

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by isaac
Hillary will stay about where she's at
-----------

And where is that?

Behind an 8 Ball!

Which TRUMP....will knock in a side pocket!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175
...“Those people need to get on board,” Priebus said...

“People in our party are talking about what we’re going to do about this... ...it wouldn’t be fair to let these candidates break the pledge without consequences."

He is saying exactly what I would say.

Give up the hatred, people! You're only guaranteeing a win for the liberals and at such a crucial time. Liberals have FUBAR-ed US virtually beyond repair.

If we want to fix our country WE have to do it by getting along, regardless of which guy is named Team Captain. If we continue to allow this to divide us, we will surely have a delusional hose-bag for our next president.

Last edited by pal; 09/22/16.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What Conservative candidates for House, Senate, and Governor is Mr. Trump campaigning for? What happens if Mr. Trump becomes President, and we lose the House and/or Senate? If Mr. Trump wins, are all of the Conservatives in the House and Senate now kicked out of the party due to him being the anti-establishment candidate? Can a lone wolf President save this country from falling into the abyss? If Conservatives are booted from the party, will there be a party left for Mr. Trump to lead in 2020? Will he unite the party, or is he the "anti-establishment" guy? Will he make deals with the dems to get his agenda thru Congress, or will he support the guys he crapped on to get the nomination? Fun times to be had by all, for sure. Yep, you guessed it. Rome is burning. laugh

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv
What Conservative candidates for House, Senate, and Governor is Mr. Trump campaigning for? What happens if Mr. Trump becomes President, and we lose the House and/or Senate?

The real question is, how many Republican Senators and Representatives are campaigning for Trump?

He's the guy, he is the only guy that can stop Hillary, not some two bit RINO establishment POS

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Conservatives are booted from the party, will there be a party left for Mr. Trump to lead in 2020?

The article doesn't mention booting any conservatives.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will he make deals with the dems to get his agenda thru Congress

That was my big question about Trump from the git go.

I'll have to vote for him to have a chance of finding out.

The upside is that there is a chance that he won't, especially when he has campaigned on preserving 2 A rights.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think Trump will make some deals. Just like Reagan and every other president in history.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
DD,

Bite the bag.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think Trump will make some deals. Just like Reagan and every other president in history.

Deals with the Democrats will prolly be a lot easier than Deals with the Republicans.

They could not stop him from getting the nomination, if he is elected they will pull out all the stops and do whatever they can to make him as ineffective as possible

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by steve4102

Deals with the Democrats will prolly be a lot easier than Deals with the Republicans.

They could not stop him from getting the nomination, if he is elected they will pull out all the stops and do whatever they can to make him as ineffective as possible

That may be, but I bet he brings his case to the media and really puts pressure on the RINOs. He is a master of the media and I bet he will win those battles.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Longbob
I wasn't too big of a fan of Priebus in the past, but this year he has really impressed me.

So Priebus finally grew a set of balls?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Ball.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

That may be, but I bet he brings his case to the media and really puts pressure on the RINOs. He is a master of the media and I bet he will win those battles.

That might be true if the Media was actually a "news" agency and not an arm of the DNC.

Once he is elected, he will get little to NO free air time to plead his case to America, and the "Media" will prolly not cover his press conferences.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

That might be true if the Media was actually a "news" agency and not an arm of the DNC.

Once he is elected, he will get little to NO free air time to plead his case to America, and the "Media" will prolly not cover his press conferences.

I understand your points, but not all media is MSM.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What Conservative candidates for House, Senate, and Governor is Mr. Trump campaigning for? What happens if Mr. Trump becomes President, and we lose the House and/or Senate? If Mr. Trump wins, are all of the Conservatives in the House and Senate now kicked out of the party due to him being the anti-establishment candidate? Can a lone wolf President save this country from falling into the abyss? If Conservatives are booted from the party, will there be a party left for Mr. Trump to lead in 2020? Will he unite the party, or is he the "anti-establishment" guy? Will he make deals with the dems to get his agenda thru Congress, or will he support the guys he crapped on to get the nomination? Fun times to be had by all, for sure. Yep, you guessed it. Rome is burning. laugh

Who are these conservative republicans you speak of? Trump's appeal isn't that he's not conservative. And the establishment republicans are anything but conservative.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I understand your points, but not all media is MSM.

No, not all, but if you exclude "Talk Radio" then , yes all is MSM and all is an Arm of the DNC. Even Fox after Murdoch turned it over to his Liberal sons.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Not all.

[Linked Image]

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (10gaugemag, 6mmbrfan, 358wsm, 300_savage, 358WCF, 13 invisible), 1,189 guests, and 787 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,220
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.