Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calvin
Trump left a lot the table. He has fresh material for debates closer to the election.

Well, that's a glass-half-full way to look at it.... haha..... but rolling with it, yes! Very true.

He's simply going to need to prepare better, be more capable of going into some depth on the basic issues. As much as he says he's the anti-politician, tonight he just seemed like a BAD politician.

But it ain't over, and you're right, there's plenty of fertile ground yet. Going both ways, actually. Hillary left a lot on the table too.

Clearly, a 1.5 hour moderated debate is NOT Trump's strength. Maybe tonight got his attention and he'll be better prepared next one.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Saw a few of the "highlights" and Trump did not look good..not terrible, but Hilary looked sharper and more polished...

Hopefully this is just the starting point and Trump will up his game for the next two debates...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hillary didn't sound all that bad on guns.

She almost said "gun control" but caught Herself and said keeping the guns out of the hands of criminals. Only thing is, She thinks that we are all criminals. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump will impress tonight... Well, no, he did not.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
He did very well for a 2 on 1 debate. You knew it was coming. Holtz is a putz and in the tank for Killary. Taxes, birther.......W.T,F, No questions on Benghazi, e-mails or Clinton foundation. He took the high road at the end and that was the best thing he could do.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
The birther stuff pisses me off. Obama's bio stated he was Kenyan. Obama's wife said his home country was Kenya. His grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and he was very slow in producing an undisputed long form birth certificate, which the Democrat former governor of Hawaii could not locate. If that doesn't raise your antenna, you have no desire to find the truth. Kinda like being a Muslim. Muslim father, stepfather, school, the most beautiful sound in the world is the call to prayer....not something your average Lutheran would say...We're just not permitted to question the black guy because he's black. Not that that's racist...Clinton tried to hit Trump on race and gender, but had the sense to back off, when it kinda fell flat. Democrat policies have destroyed blacks. Hillary is married to a serial rapist, and attacks the women he raped. Yup. That's a great stand..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hold on ladies; what did you expect? Trump is not a politician; not a true debater either and he has the mannerisms of a Mad Magazine character but he will learn and there are two more debates to come. Remember Hiliary has been through how many of these things? Someone mentioned fifteen or sixteen of these mono e mono things.

As to moderator sympathies--they are all part of the "club"; mostly all liberal leftists and if actually conservative or libertarian would have to be covertly or they wouldn't even have their job. Nothing new here or there.

Just hope enough of the undecideds can be honest enough with themselves to vote against policy failure, deceit, illegal activity, lying, and the destructive trajectory of this country.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Why does a moderator have to be a "journalist "?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
As much as I hate to say it, Trump looked like a buffoon last night. I'm still voting for him but jeez...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Hold on ladies; what did you expect? Trump is not a politician; not a true debater either and he has the mannerisms of a Mad Magazine character but he will learn and there are two more debates to come. Remember Hiliary has been through how many of these things? Someone mentioned fifteen or sixteen of these mono e mono things.

As to moderator sympathies--they are all part of the "club"; mostly all liberal leftists and if actually conservative or libertarian would have to be covertly or they wouldn't even have their job. Nothing new here or there.

Just hope enough of the undecideds can be honest enough with themselves to vote against policy failure, deceit, illegal activity, lying, and the destructive trajectory of this country.

Good points. Trump did fine. He will do better at the next debate.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Funny to see the anybody but Trump crowd come out of the woodwork to rail against him again .

""Cruz would have buried her ass -I know he would have if only he had the chance "" laf ...

clinton looked like and idiot throwing her smarmy smirk in every chance she got .
She is the perfect leader for the democrat party !

I will continue to point out the truth to the young folks who aren't politic savvy -I have explained to several people how this election is so important and will continue to do so .

Piss on these "debates" rigged up by the rigged up media .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
can't find one poll thats he's not ahead in this morning.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
What Cruz may have done is irrelevant because he could not get elected....which is what many of us said months ago.

So who cares how he would have debated?

Nobody expected clear "winners" and losers" in this. Clinton is a skilled and accomplished liar,so in micro sound bites and a heavily scripted debate format she is going to look "good" to stupid people.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobinNH
What Cruz may have done is irrelevant because he could not get elected....which is what many of us said months ago.

So who cares how he would have debated?

Nobody expected clear "winners" and losers" in this. Clinton is a skilled and accomplished liar,so in micro sound bites and a heavily scripted debate format she is going to look "good" to stupid people.

And scare the schit out of all the "chicken little crowd"

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Trump is brighter than most give him credit for and I'm thinking-hoping perhaps-there is a plan. Much like a sly boxer, set her up for the knockout.

laissez les bons temps rouler
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
He sure left plenty of doors open to step through. wink

I believe that if I were him this would be the first thing I said[or would say next debate].

"I'm not a politician and I do not do this for a living. I don't know that I have all of the answers, but I do know that what HRC and the others have been doing isn't working and actually landed us in the mess we are in. If elected, I'll give everything I have to straighten it out"

FJB & FJT
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
Trump Will Impress Tonight

My error.

I didn't think this thread was a Lock Pick...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
And I want your committed donated dollars thereafter, gals!

I will not say it twice.

Were you impressed, Bob?

From what I saw, this was the big league, and he had a target rich environment that could have awarded him the election, if played right.

While Trump made some very good, valid points, he didn't follow through on his swing and drive them home.

Hillary laughed him off.

Cross eyed bitch.

I wish it were otherwise, but sadly it isn't.

Sure hope he works on his game next time.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Did I hope Trump would do better?? Sure. Honestly, this was kinda like the first Rocky movie. He was getting hit by Apollo, AND the ref was crooked, to boot (look at Holt's numbers on Drudge this am). The important thing is, Trump is still standing, and no bones were broken. There was no "knockout".

They hit him about as hard as they could. Trump still has PLENTY of stuff to hit Hillary with in debate 2 and 3.

I'm not blind. Trump didn't "win", but he took everything Holt and Hillary threw at him, and survived. Ailes can phone him up, give him a few zingers, and he should look better in 2 and 3. Not a win, but not a "defeat", either. He's lived to fight another day...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by benchman
Why does a moderator have to be a "journalist "?
Journalists were once thought to be impartial by the public. Lieberals still believe they are. Fancy that.

I know you will not allow yourself to see this, but it was not the moderators fault.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 219DW, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,528 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,201
Posts18,485,216
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.