Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Carly! Carly! Carly!

Remember when she was running for vice president? That was awesome.
Carly: "The first thing I'm going to do when I take office is call my good friend Bibi and ask him for my marching orders."

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Arizona is VERY close to turning Blue.

Neocons are Conservatives. They simply believe in the US exerting it's power throughout the world.

Otherwise, Neocons and Conservatives are cut from the same cloth.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Harry M
Arizona is VERY close to turning Blue.

Neocons are Conservatives. They simply believe in the US exerting it's power throughout the world.

Otherwise, Neocons and Conservatives are cut from the same cloth.
You obviously don't know what a conservative is.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
There are no conservatives, mainly neo-cons, which is why this Country is fugged up. The Republican's, mainly neo-cons, have sold themselves as whores and are directly responsible for Donald Trump.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I'm sure that all the illegals in Mexico don't have any influence on the color of Arizona.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
There are no conservatives, mainly neo-cons, which is why this Country is fugged up. The Republican's, mainly neo-cons, have sold themselves as whores and are directly responsible for Donald Trump.
Conservatism is about decentralized government, states rights, strict construction of the Constitution, rule of law, small central government, central government minding its own business as to the American people and as to the internal affairs of foreign nations, non-debt spending, balanced budgets, sound currency, etc.. None of that resonates with the neocons currently disguising themselves under the "conservative" name.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Actually that is Libertarian.

Thomas Jefferson

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Always interestin when i see a guy from some state i wouldn't want to even cross through like mass. is telling me what arizona is or isn't.
The major problem that we have is an infestation of cockroaches from california.
I can handle the mexicans, a lot of my family have lineage that way.
Californicators are a different story.
pendejo.
The usa today went against trump today, surprise. owned by the same corporate parent as the repulsive.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 09/30/16.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Rob, you confuse neocons claiming to be conservative with actual conservatives. Neocons are about as happy with establishment Democrats as they are with establishment Republicans. If it were Bush vs Clinton, they'd have a slight preference for Bush.

The main thing for them is that the candidate is beholden to Israel and organized Jewry. Beholden means they have to have something on the candidate to allow them to control him or her while in office. Typically, it's money.

They have no hooks in Trump, so they cannot tolerate him becoming president. Therefore they go with plan B, which is the other Party they control, i.e., the Democrats.

you ignore the reality that his Daughter married a Jew ! Trumps been infiltrated and he will bend for them as have many before !!

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Actually that is Libertarian.

No it isn't. It's what the icons of conservatism were promoting prior to the neocon takeover of the name.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 2,939 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,365
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.