Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm just opposed to cops being held to a lower standard on murder than I would be.

There you go again...they are held to a lower standard for MURDER than you??? Laughing here...you never disappoint.

GB4

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm not sure what kind of 'mental disorder' this guy had, but it looks to me like it's all cleared up now!

[Linked Image]
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No, not murder, simply putting down a useless expensive drain on society, what a worthless POFS.

Contributing worthwhile citizens do not act in this manner.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yowsa!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So would it be a patriotic thing to do, for armed citizens to help the tax payers out by removing these undesirable folks from our streets or is this an idea that only cops are properly trained in the act of undesirable elimination?

Just looking to clear this up a bit.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I'm not a cop, and therefore not knowledgeable on police policies and doctrines. Ask me how to fix a pair of eyeglasses, and I'm your man. That being said, I'd ask our LEO's what the actual policy is for shoot/don't shoot.

The man consistently disobeyed officer's orders. Yes, he threw somethig at the cruiser. I couldn't tell if it was a knife, or what it was. By refusing to do as instructed, HE escalated the situation to the point where the foot pursuit ensued. Did he have a second weapon in hand? I sure couldn't tell from the video.

What sucks is he had any number of chances to comply with the officer's orders, and he chose not to. 'Seems like simple compliance would have prevented all this.

I understand all this and don't disagree until it becomes a fatal shooting.

I think that the prevailing culture of local LE has changed a lot over the last 20 or so years and it's causing decisions to be made that cast doubt as to the willingness of many LEs to protect us even if they're in harms way.

It reminds me of Andy & Barney. Too many Barneys running around and nowhere near enough Andys.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jimy
So would it be a patriotic thing to do, for armed citizens to help the tax payers out by removing these undesirable folks from our streets or is this an idea that only cops are properly trained in the act of undesirable elimination?

Patriotic??? I doubt I'd go that far...the bar for a non-LEO taking these schittbirds out should be lowered to "morally justified".

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 10/01/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good question and correctly worded. Lets see if some of these yahoos can answer it seriously.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And when these "black lives matter" activist, build fires and block state and Federal highways with bodies and bone fires, that certainly put more than a few lives in jeopardy, the proper response would be to take out as many as possible for not following the cops orders to disband ?

Or are there different grades of "police commands" that can, and do, justify the shooting on sight of these citizens who for some reason choose to be non respondents?

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm actually a supporter of police in general. You folks must be hypersensitive or something to have so misunderstood my posts as to take them as anti-cop. I'm just opposed to cops being held to a lower standard on murder than I would be.

I don't take your posts as anti-anything. They're simply inaccurate.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And when these "black lives matter" activist, build fires and block state and Federal highways with bodies and bone fires, that certainly put more than a few lives in jeopardy, the proper response would be to take out as many as possible for not following the cops orders to disband ?

Or are there different grades of "police commands" that can, and do, justify the shooting on sight of these citizens who for some reason choose to be non respondents?

Police can shoot threats that pose, or appear to pose a deadly threat.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
I'm actually a supporter of police in general. You folks must be hypersensitive or something to have so misunderstood my posts as to take them as anti-cop. I'm just opposed to cops being held to a lower standard on murder than I would be.

I don't take your posts as anti-anything. They're simply inaccurate.

Travis
That wasn't directed at you.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Dutch
So, it is fair to abbreviate that the mentally ill and drug addled are subject to summary execution at the discretion of beat cops?

Amazing how many of these fatal shoots involve mental ill or addicts on high. Years ago society decided that it was unconstitutional to house them. Those who objected to the housing would rather they be killed on the streets by each other or place the burden on the street officers.

Appears the liberal solution of release has created a much larger problem on society. They now have their right to die by sucide by others. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1minute, 22250rem, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 204guy, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,302 guests, and 1,412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,941
Posts18,480,085
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.