Hop To
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Your belief in fairy tale places such as Heaven or Hell are just that YOUR beliefs.There's no tangible proof or evidence of their existence.

You can say that about Islam, but saying that about Christianity is just silly.

You been to either place? Didn't think so.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Cookies are kind of a scam anyway.

Just give her a check and let the troop keep it.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How many times have we heard athiests say, the earth would have had to have been repopulated by brother and sister incest if the flood really happened, because only Noahs family survived it. Many accept that as true, but Genesis 8:15-16 says God said to Noah, come out of the ark, you and your wife and your sons and your sons wives.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/03/16.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
How many times have we heard athiests say, the earth would have had to have been repopulated by brother and sister incest if the flood really happened, because only Noahs family survived it. Many accept that as true, but Genesis 8:15-16 says God said to Noah, come out of the ark, you and your wife and your sons and your sons wives.

Even if they did, God didn't change the rule of marrying a sister or brother until hundreds of years later. Abraham married his sister. What's really interesting is there are three lines of mDNA which correspond with Noah's three daugters-in-law.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
what's interesting is that there has been royal families spread all over since nearly the beginning.

the issue now is with having so many competing religions spread over the world. it's becoming to the question if in fact the earth people might in fact be better off without a god, compared to having different ones fighting each other for supremacy.

and of course all the followers of each god, wants the followers of the other, competing gods kilt off, or maybe neutered some way.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by RickyD
Why be offended by something you don't believe in? Particularly, when it comes from someone who does?

That right there is the bottom line.

I have never once been offended that Jehovah's Witnesses don't count me among the 144,000... **SHRUG**

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i wish we could make fundamental progress in reducing the multitude of gods down to one. once one is established, it'd be time for ol antelope snipe to enter stage left, and we could ultimately decide if we want one or zero.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Originally Posted by BFD
very christian of you gitsum.

I'm an aethist and I don't give a damn what you are. yet, you choose to hate, belittle, berate, and attack me. Were you a typical christian I would hate, belittle, and berate and attack christians, but thankfully, you are not.

I don't care what you think or wether you exist or not, I do not have time or the desire to care about you. I did not attack you I don't know you. I just voiced my opinion on the matter and as usual with you types you play the victim.

Prove to me with your science that GOD does NOT exist and I will join your elitist ranks. Now I want proof not your hypothosis. I want proof backed up by inconclusive scientific study. Name your experiments with the dates and the names of the scientists. Oh yeah I want a full report of each scientists background, schooling, accomplishments and the crystal clean FBI background checks to verify there standing in the scientific community. When you have completed this task come back and post your scientific proof that there is no God
If you can't provide this SCIENTIFIC PROOF then you will need to post the fact that since there is no scientific proof there is no God then in fact there IS A GOD. If you come back with any reply other than the proof then you are showing that you do not have the proof and as usual you types are full of excrement and just want to stir it.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Originally Posted by Snyper
AS, you keep on harping about proof, yet you have no proof God doesnt exist. A lot happens in this world that is contemplated, thought and expected without physical proof.

If you believe, and expect to convince others, then the burden of proof is on you.

The evidence shows religion is man made fantasy.

WHAT EVIDENCE? Ok atheist here is your chance to set the record straight. Let's go, prove to the world with your scientific proof that God does not exist. I hear that "scientific" claim all the time from you people but oddly enough you can never provide those scientific studies and experiments that you so readily tout.
As usual you will come back with some lame post............and still not be able to offer the proof to rid the world of religion.
It has not been proven that GOD does not exist and never will..........that must really frost your nuggets to be failed by "your" human gods that way .......huh?

Last edited by Gitsum; 10/04/16.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I almost feel guilty starting a thread like this.........

Almost.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Gitsum

It has not been proven that GOD does not exist and never will..........that must really frost your nuggets to be failed by "your" human gods that way .......huh?

God created this from nothing:

[Linked Image]

Proof that 1. God exists and 2. truly loves his atheists.

Show that you might have learned something in high school. Gitsum of this. Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Notice the absence of imperical data being forwarded?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Atheists are the ultimate hypocrites. They condemn every other religion, especially Christian, while denying that their fer ventless held beliefs are a religion. They feel their religious views should supersede the majority, no prayer in school or Christmas displays in town squares.

I was through posting on this subject until I read this. You've hit the nail on the head, except for one small thing.....it's Christians they come after more so than the other religions. I do not believe in cramming my religious views down anyone's throat. Typically, that does more damage than it does good. But, I also do not believe in sugar coating it either. Things are what they are, and if it offends an atheist because I tell them that they are going to end up in Hell, then so be it. They do many things that offend me, but I try not to make an issue out of it.

It's statements like that that are offensive since you've arrogantly judged another on your belief which can't be proven.

Why be offended by something you don't believe in? Particularly, when it comes from someone who does?

That's like being offended when Girl Scouts try to sell you cookies. Maybe that offends you, too, which would explain a lot.

You've written some dumb schist but that has to be the dumbest.

The cookies are real, tangible objects. Your belief in fairy tale places such as Heaven or Hell are just that YOUR beliefs.There's no tangible proof or evidence of their existence.
Not just my belief. Billions of people believe in Heaven and Hell in varying kinds of descriptions. So you're afraid of fairy tales? Or of those who believe they are not fairy tales? It would appear you have a need to try to offend people by terming their beliefs as fairy tales in some kind of retribution for your lack of conviction in believing in nothing. In the final analysis, you're not sure, though you would like to be. You'd like to think you have it all figured out but the obvious fact that most people believe in something leaves you wondering and fearful. And that's what offends you and scares the chit out of you if you dwell on it long enough, and that is what brings out the anger and invectives. Otherwise, I can't see how you would care. And here is the truth: if we hated you, we'd never tell you. But we're willing to take your anger and insults in hopes you might attain something much better for yourself.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RickyD,

Good answer. My son-in-law worked with a guy who claimed to be an atheist. He constantly engaged in conversation with other atheists and called them anti-god people. He said if they really were atheists instead of anti-god they would not care what the other folks believed. He read the Bible one time just to see what was in it and said it had some fun stories in it. He didn't try to convince the theist at work they were full of baloney.

The atheists here seem to be more anti-God than anything else.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Why does everyone hate atheists?

Because it is their turn...but don't panic for as soon as your president leaves you can all go back to hating muslims.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
If billions of people believe the earth is flat does that make it so?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

That depends entirely on whether they will kill you for disagreeing with them or just think nasty thoughts at you.

If the former...yep, it's flat!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It's fairly amusing that most christians are the first to run down any other religion as false or a cult, but refer to their beliefs as a fairytale, and the butt hurt rolls forth.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I just never understood using sheer numbers of believers or followers to justify belief in something.

A billion people can't be wrong.....right?

Well, there are a zillion Muslims. How can they be wrong?

If you are going to believe in something, believe in it. Don't base your belief on numbers of practitioners.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Of course not. It would make them lieberal progressives. They believe all the wrong stuff.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,216
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.