Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Precisely the reason I don't run for president. I'm smart capable and would put this nations interests ahead of every country in the world. But in the final analysis I don't remember everything I've said in my 45 years. I'm sure that I've said things through the years to offend every race, color, sex and religion. Anyone that hasn't said offensive things doesn't have the qualities I'm looking for in a president

You're a better man than most in that regard. Some of the stuff that goes on in towns near military posts around the world or in those barracks would be rather shocking to some of the folks on here.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
crapo lives up to his name. rino anyway

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Another idiot. Grow up.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Not hardly... kind of like an early "I told you all so"... Trump geesus-christ, any of the others would have been better than Trump!

There's a nearly 90% chance that you've all thrown away the Presidency, the Senate, and the Supreme Court, the whole thing turned out like some 60's era Beatles Mania type trip, bunch of girls following their idle, screaming and hollering, jumping up and down waving their arms, thinking they've met god himself and will be saved.

What a joke!

Phil

Really??? Does it matter if "any of the others" would have been better??? It's a done deal and he's the nominee...why you continue to struggle with that concept only reflects on your own inability to face reality....if we lose the presidency, supreme court and senate, it won't be because of Trump or his supporters...it will be because of dumbasses that buy into Hillary and the MSM bullschitt...

I guess that I agree with both of you, kinda had preludes leading to this crap all along. Sure, I've said things in private more disgusting than this, and don't hold it against him at all - all the best jokes that I know would get me in deeper trouble. However, I did see the hand that the libtards would play months, if not years, before we got to here. Some conservatives were better than others, but all of them were many times better than Hillary. MANY!!! Even Trump! I just felt that his bombastic mouth, and things he had, and would say, would end up costing us all the big election. I have said this all along and am not at all happy to tell anybody, "told you so," more like disappointed that more didn't see it too.

I was trying not that long ago to put a good word in for Carly, not because her stances on the important issues were so much better or worse than any of the others, but I saw the "woman card" coming (who didn't) and figured, hoped, she would make it become null, besides being a good conservative, an having my respect.

All that being said, Trump is who we got and has got my vote - still many times better than Hillary (that biotch should no doubt be in jail), it just sucks that the majority of Americans end up voting against one candidate more than voting for one they respect again.

Trump is on the same side of all the big issues that I am, but so were almost all the other seventeen Republicans - I just would of hoped for one that didn't go alligator mouth so much that it ended up helping the candidate that is the polar opposite of what we need have such a good chance to steal this election over hurt feelers and no important, or negative, substance.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pleeze! This is an issue after what Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky did in the Oval Office?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by greydog
A John Kasich candidacy would have made the election a slam dunk.
LOL! Just like Romney, huh? laugh

A slam-dunk for the Democrats!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This illustrates the whole problem with our country - we vote for people based on how nice we *think* they are.

So, we have this political class that keeps their mouths shut, refuse to address anything of consequence, and screw us blind with horrible policies and influence peddling, but by God, they haven't said anything offensive (that hasn't been covered up).

ETA: Sometimes the people we vote for really are as nice as we think they are and what do they do? They betray the people in order to be "nice" to illegals and everyone else in the World all the while screwing us. And to further their "nice" image they vote for the most morally hazardous "charity" causing the entire country to go down the tubes as everyone races to get their piece.

Last edited by BarryC; 10/08/16.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fold up your tent and quit then. Sounds about right.

Trump wasn't even my third choice but I'm voting for him nonetheless.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
The only fallout from this will be form the same people that didn't like Trump already, no one else will change their mind.

Rant on you libertard idiots

Apparently It's just what grey needed to justify his vote for hiliary

Last edited by Mac84; 10/08/16.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you’re not for Donald Trump, you’re effectively for Hillary Clinton.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That makes absolutely no sense 338

Last edited by RGinther; 10/08/16.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Pleeze! This is an issue after what Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky did in the Oval Office?

How soon we for get all the shenanigans JFK pulled. Naked swimming parties when Jackie was out off town.
I'm not looking for a preacher I'm looking for a leader. Need less to say it ain't a Clinton. She's a criminal. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RGinther

How much do you make per post? Registered since August and every post has been anti-Trump politics.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BarryC
This illustrates the whole problem with our country - we vote for people based on how nice we *think* they are.

So, we have this political class that keeps their mouths shut, refuse to address anything of consequence, and screw us blind with horrible policies and influence peddling, but by God, they haven't said anything offensive (that hasn't been covered up).

ETA: Sometimes the people we vote for really are as nice as we think they are and what do they do? They betray the people in order to be "nice" to illegals and everyone else in the World all the while screwing us. And to further their "nice" image they vote for the most morally hazardous "charity" causing the entire country to go down the tubes as everyone races to get their piece.

Certainly not me, or you either, or most on this forum as far as that goes, but unfortunately, too large of a percentage, of uninformed or barely informed voters do (ever see Watter's World?). I have no idea if this is ten or twenty or thirty or more percent of us, but I'm sure it is enough to throw an election that should of never been as close as it is to begin with. I wish it wasn't so, but 'wish in one hand' as they say. Democrats have this ignorance of so many figured out, and have mastered how to get the vote of these people with propaganda and shiny distractions too many times already, and I'm afraid that to beat them we need to ; #1 Learn to beat them at their own game, #2 not give them such an easy target, and #3 keep preaching the conservative ideal. If we can't get this PC [bleep] under control, it is, and will continue to, sink our boat. Obviously, recognizing and whining about it isn't the solution. I'm not sure what is, but I'm pretty sure that sending Trump was like lighting a firecracker that you hoped wouldn't blow up.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

TROLL ALERT

TROLL ALERT

TROLL ALERT

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JoeBob

How much do you make per post? Registered since August and every post has been anti-Trump politics.

Joebob i was registered yrs ago, started a new acc, i make nuthin. Explain how i could make money Im genuinely interested ?

Ive been wondering about the joebob name thing, is that because u dont know which of ur uncles is ur daddy ??

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hatari u should come with an idiot alert warning !!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Among others; grin

Link

Phil

Grandstanding phonies. If a hand picked establishment candidate made those remarks they would keep their mouths shut and tow the party line.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Joebob i was registered yrs ago, started a new acc, i make nuthin. Explain how i could make money Im genuinely interested ?

Ive been wondering about the joebob name thing, is that because u dont know which of ur uncles is ur daddy ??

Yeah I like get on the money for post action as well. Working from home sounds good.
Every post ant trump... So. Maybe he just thinks Donald is a slimy, arrogant, azzhole who sounds like a used car salesmen void of scruples. I certainly do.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
You guys working for Set The Record Straight?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

354 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 39 invisible), 13,807 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,225
Posts18,543,917
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.