Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Am sure Hillary has Jones, Broadderick, Flowers and a few others on her Xmas card list.

She never said anything bad about any of them, or did anything to possibly hurt them or their careers (maybe criminal).

Trump may be crude, but that isn't criminal.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
nothing has changed. polls won't change at all.main stream medis may act like it has but thats just there bs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
for the life of me , i cant imagine any of this actually effecting any adult with more than a two digit IQ ?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have no issue with anything he said and I don't know anybody that does.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
these self righteous republican fuggheads make me sick. 99% of them would have chuckled along with trump on a comment like that. who the fugg do they think they are? a bunch of pious fuggen hypocrits. ya it was crude. lots of men are crude. and most of these women who act all outraged have a copy of 50 Shades of Gray tucked away in their nightstand along with their D cell powered little buddy. i like trump MORE for talking like this. he'll kick some of these PC POS's asses when he gets elected. fugg these people.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis
Trump should call Hillary a clueless [bleep] on live national TV.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
We are all being played.

This entire election cycle has been a bad episode of the Twilight Zone.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
amazing how 96% of men have said horrible things at one point, sexist, racist, anti-gay...but not recorded.

So, again, it's shown....It not what you say and do its only important what can be proven you did or said.

we live in a world built by lawyers.
and the only people who can make it to upper echelon politics are one who speak amd act so ambiguously that no one can catch them being declarative.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hookeye
Am sure Hillary has Jones, Broadderick, Flowers and a few others on her Xmas card list.

She never said anything bad about any of them, or did anything to possibly hurt them or their careers (maybe criminal).

Trump may be crude, but that isn't criminal.

YOu need to check your facts if you think Hillary never said anything bad about them.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The spineless, scum sucking RNC loyalists were just looking for a reason to sabotage and back stab Trump. They have no loftier goals than to ensure the power base stays intact and consolidated.
When it comes to this being anyone's fault besides Trump and those who put him here, is when the insanity truly comes to full bloom.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
The spineless, scum sucking RNC loyalists were just looking for a reason to sabotage and back stab Trump. They have no loftier goals than to ensure the power base stays intact and consolidated.
When it comes to this being anyone's fault besides Trump and those who put him here, is when the insanity truly comes to full bloom.

Don't peddle that sanctimonious BS..... smirk

You clowns are out there looking for a candidate that doesn't exist. This is just a tempest in a tea pot fostered by limp wristed idiots in the media, and both parties.

You're full of [bleep]..

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Trump is saying or doing nothing others in the limelight have not done more of. Sports stars and musicians routinely brag about their female conquests. Do you think all groupies are single women? Of course not.

How this situation works out depends upon how Trump reacts to it tonight at the debate. If he comes across honest and apologetical he will be fine. Make a statement then pivot to Hitlery's shortcomings. If he does otherwise, he will lose some support in the middle and the election will go to the demons.

How anyone could support Hitlery or demon candidates at any level baffles me.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

^^^ This ^^^

Only the DNC cock suckers and RNC supporters here are getting their panties in a wad. For Christ sake is it was something said over a decade ago! Man up and get over it...

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I had to make a guess Pence would like some of that pussy Trump was talking about. Real Men like Pussy unlike the Girly Men who are the norm today in this country and vote Democrat.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Phony outrage on the part of the freak left. The moron right falls for it every time.
Keep in mind that these are the same freaks who covered for the pedophile rapist. The same gang that tried to deny his victims due process.The same crew that supports tearing babies apart and selling their tissue. The same chunks of Shiite who want grown men in the same bathroom with your young daughters. Does any thinking person really believe that Trump offended them with this?
The freak left will always use your virtues against you. They launch assaults that are so low that they know the right won't follow suit. They fake outrage and the dim-witted on the right fall right in line with them on cue, just as the manipulators knew they would. We throw our guys out for kissing a woman, while the left circles their wagons around the child rapist and continue to advance their perverted cause.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Phony outrage on the part of the freak left. The moron right falls for it every time.

Bingo.

And the moron right gets more moronic every day.

They aren't bright enough to know they are being played.

Last edited by BobinNH; 10/08/16.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Trump could bring up all of Bill's stuff (pre Lewinski).
And how Hillary knew it, trashed those women, to keep the Clinton machine rolling.

To top if off, with the Benghazi and email stuff..........quit referring to her as "Crooked Hillary" and just call her "Murderous lying C Hillary".

Last edited by hookeye; 10/08/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyD

i knew we should have nominated Carly crazy crazy

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who is upset? Not the left. The feeble-minded on the right are being played again. Acknowledge and proceed.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by bea175
If I had to make a guess Pence would like some of that pussy Trump was talking about. Real Men like Pussy unlike the Girly Men who are the norm today in this country and vote Democrat.

Real men like pussy!

that's a fridge magnet, right there.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

302 members (1Longbow, 160user, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 12344mag, 26 invisible), 10,014 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,340
Posts18,546,401
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.