Print Thread
Hop To
O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O
I fully supported Ted Cruz as much as anyone including my good friend Pat but he ain't the candidate. Trump is and as we all know the media will not promote the good things this man has done. Here's at least one :

Post 'em cuz the media won't....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even Hillary complimented Donald on his family and especially his children. If The Donald does not pull off this election, we need to seriously consider another one of his kids as the next POTUS or vice POTUS.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by kwg020
Even Hillary complimented Donald on his family and especially his children. If The Donald does not pull off this election, we need to seriously consider another one of his kids as the next POTUS or vice POTUS.

I'm not sure you understand the full implications of a "progressive" supreme court...

O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O

kwg

Hillary saying that is comparable to a rattlesnake with it head drawn back to strike but not using it's rattle. Just sayin'.....And if "We the People" do not win this election there will be war. This I truly believe as they will do everything in their power to make sure the election of ANY conservative becomes impossible. We must engage them as they never disengage.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

kwg

I've got some bad news for you. If Hilary wins the borders will be open. All these invaders will vote democrat. Can't see ever having a R in the White House again. This may be our last chance to save our country. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

kwg

I've got some bad news for you. If Hilary wins the borders will be open. All these invaders will vote democrat. Can't see ever having a R in the White House again. This may be our last chance to save our country. Hasbeen

Exactly...the progressives think the constitution is a living breathing document....stacking the court with progressives is a damn near slam dunk that we'll become subjects instead of citizens...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Great vid.

I am tired of the talking heads saying what Trump needs to do.

The other day he walked on stage, stood alone and defended himself.

I thought it was great. He should defend himself against democrat media sleaze.

He got to the policy issues and fired away.

The man is real and doesn't need "Do Nothing" Ryan to do something. Screw all the "do nothing" Republicans. They never get my vote.

Go Trump!

Americans First!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (BALLISTIK, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,483 guests, and 949 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,222
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.