Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Naaaaaa. He is in full pissy stomp your feet mode usually reserved for females.

Trump accuses ‘SNL’ of ‘hit job,’ media of ‘rigging election’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-snl-hit-job-melanianade-rigging-video-144216094.html

I know for many of you old geezers 10:30 pm is about an hour past your bed time but SNL has now officially replaced Tina Fey/Palin with Baldwin/Trump and Trump has taken the bait...

“Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me,” Trump tweeted. “Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!”

and as usual Trump does his best thinking and work at 3:15 am....

Choice tid bits include..

“I’ve been helping kids my whole life,” he says. “I love kids. I love them so much, I marry them.”

and...

The Trump campaign’s decision to invite Bill Clinton’s accusers to the second presidential debate was also mocked.

“They need to be respected,” Baldwin says as Trump. “They need their voices heard.”

“What about all the women accusing you of sexual assault?” co-moderator Martha Raddatz (played by Cecily Strong) asks.

“They need to shut the hell up,” he replies.

When doubt Donald...Shut your pie hole!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 10/16/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Baldwin and ilk just move to Canada..... (Don't we wish.) If his name is on a video, that's an automatic "no sale" for me....and I don't forego a movie simply based on wrong-thinking actors. But Baldwin is simply a pathetic human being.

BTW, I thought SNL had died years ago; they actually run newer, deader stuff these days? (I know NBC is proud of the sketches they run some mornings, but I thought that's all it was.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
NWA, youre missing your chance to explain yourself, increase Hitlerys following, prove youre not spineless,...
on the thread you so cowardly, as usual, vacated a short time ago, entitled "Is Hillary Satanic",

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
NWA, have you ever known anyone else as gutless as you?

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Well I do like the original Not Ready For Prime Time Players but that said Baldwin must be doing something right because Trump has stopped attacking his victims and is now going after him.....Loooooser!

The more Trump struggles the more SNL and everyone else will have fun at his expense. Best we can hope for is Trumps loses in landslide and the Kooks on the "Trump is being cheated" side just go away.

I am guessing Trump may loose by double digit numbers, in the 15 point range and Trump will just fade into out memory banks just like Ross Perot did.

Clinton 370 Electoral Votes
Trump >168

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jaguartx get over yaself, may aswell have a good belly laugh at Trump, after all he did provide years of material and he never actually had a chance.

But youre so smart you never had that brain fart relization moment, hence ur pathetic defence of Trump lol

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think you mean 'lose', looser. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RGinther
Jaguartx get over yaself, may aswell have a good belly laugh at Trump, after all he did provide years of material and he never actually had a chance.

But youre so smart you never had that brain fart relization moment, hence ur pathetic defence of Trump lol

With the Dims, msm and GOP against him anyone with a brain would ask questions. Being happy the irs, doj, msm, fbi, dims and gop is against him speaks volumes concerning your intelligence, or lack thereof.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Gin ther, I was warned about scum like you and gutless nwa and hitlery when I was a little kid.

You, nwa and hitlery are too ashamed and gutless to have the spine to openly state and defend your positions.

If you profess i am lying, you can now prove me wrong.

Regardless, gutless, may God bless you as your needs may be, jag.

I Dindo Nuffin
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Add another .15 cents to your tab, Start of another week.. is it going to be another big payout for you next Friday??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Different day, same old story. I'd expect no less from SNL. They always have and obviously still do overwhelmingly favor liberal politics.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Come on Gin ther, we are awaiting your defense for being a supporter of the PC pos for POTUS, que erdom, open borders, increased taxes, liberalism, communisum, muzzieizm, ect.

Your cork sucking bud nwa is too gutless to, like a real man, explain, defend, or stand behind his apparent defenseless anti-American political positions, so I ask you, are you a communist working for the destruction of the United States, a moslem sympathizer, open borders advocate, etc.

Surely, if your cause is legitimate your explanation of same should have a real chance of enlisting comrads.

Is the position you hold defensible or not?

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Gin ther, I was warned about scum like you and gutless nwa and hitlery when I was a little kid.

You, nwa and hitlery are too ashamed and gutless to have the spine to openly state and defend your positions.

If you profess i am lying, you can now prove me wrong.

Regardless, gutless, may God bless you as your needs may be, jag.

What is wrong with you? Did your mom drop you on your head over and over again?

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by joken2

Different day, same old story. I'd expect no less from SNL. They always have and obviously still do overwhelmingly favor liberal politics.

I think they look for "stupid" and Trump is providing lots of "stupid" right now!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by joken2

I think they look for "stupid" and Trump is providing lots of "stupid" right now!

That whole show is nothing but sorry failed attempts at hip humor and has been for decades.

But I guess it does give 'The View' followers something to cackle, snicker and snort about all week, though.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I think the point NWA was making was it doesn't speak well of a candidate when his ego can't tolerate a mere comedic caricature on late-night TV. Since when does a presidential candidate let third-rate, late night comics control him by baiting him into a response---and in the last three weeks of the election no less---when ever ounce of energy, effort and firepower should be concentrated on Hillary and in staying on message. It's just more evidence of a lack of self-discipline and once again highlights the Achilles heel that is Trump's out-sized ego. They've mocked Hillary too, but apparently she was smart and disciplined enough not to get tricked into proving to the whole world that she can't take a joke; that third rate comics can control her. It just reinforces the meme that Trump is a thin-skinned ego-maniac who lacks presidential self-restraint, brains and focus. His campaign should have shut down his damn Twitter account long ago, because when it comes to social media, he's got about as much self-discipline as a teenage diva. He should be concentrating every ounce of firepower on Hillary, not diluting his message by proving to the whole world that even third rate comics can control him. It's unprecedented and embarrassing.

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 10/16/16.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who the fahq watches SNL these days? NBC is the falgship ntwork of the Propaganda Corps. Nearly every show they produce has a leftist propaganda element to it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RobJordan
I think the point NWA was making was it doesn't speak well of a candidate when his ego can't tolerate a mere comedic caricature on late-night TV. Since when does a presidential candidate let third-rate, late night comics control him by baiting him into a response---and in the last three weeks of the election no less---when ever ounce of energy, effort and firepower should be concentrated on Hillary and in staying on message. It's just more evidence of a lack of self-discipline and once again highlights the Achilles heel that is Trump's out-sized ego. They've mocked Hillary too, but apparently she was smart and disciplined enough not to get tricked into proving to the whole world that she can't take a joke; that third rate comics can control her. It just reinforces the meme that Trump is a thin-skinned ego-maniac who lacks presidential self-restraint, brains and focus. His campaign should have shut down his damn Twitter account long ago, because when it comes to social media, he's got about as much self-discipline as a teenage diva. He should be concentrating every ounce of firepower on Hillary, not diluting his message by proving to the whole world that even third rate comics can control him. It's unprecedented and embarrassing.

Jordan

I think Trump wouldn't ordinarily be put out by SNL's recent jokes about him as he hosted SNL back in November of last year, and easily made jokes and performed in skits that mocked him then too. Of course there was the usual obligatory promoted anti-Trump protests. (Trump also appeared on SNL back in 2004.)

But, when you have practically every major national news media outlet and talk show, the GOP hierarchy, including every big shot liberal backer, publicly criticizing and picking apart every word you say or ever spoke, and every move you make or ever have made in your life regardless whether true or not, 24/7/365, but then minimize, make excuses, and rationalize everything negative about Hillary and Slick Willie, it's entirely understandable why he or anyone in his shoes now would be a good bit edgier than they normally would be.

Obama has had his edgy momments, as have Hillary and Slick Willy, usually with less going against them, too.

Why all of a sudden should Trump be expected to act any different?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This was the tweet.....

“Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me,” Trump tweeted. “Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!”

A simple comment, all true. Whats the problem?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is that show still on the air. Who in the hell watches it?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,169
Posts18,484,568
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.