Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
BSA, if I could find a way to ship you powder, I'd trade you two 8 lb jugs of H4350 for that stock! It would work perfectly on my 375. How much does it weigh?

Man, if yours is a pre 64 model 70 this would be just the ticket. Ask gunner what a biotch it is just to find a close to original wood stock. He's still looking!!! As for the weight of this swirly, it weighs 35.2 OZ's. It's a tad heavier than an original wood fwt stock, but lighter than a std wt. or magnum stock. LOP is 13 5/8" with a 1" pachmayr decelerator recoil pad. If we could work a deal on one of those 8 pound jugs and some cash, that would be cool. PM me if you want to talk a deal. Price is also going to be dropped to $375.00 shipped. Thanks..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Well, it appears the barreled action is sold. Now for the stock. This is a Mcmillan pre 64 monte carlo pattern Swirly for a pre 64 model 70 375 H&H. Giving you guys a heads up and first dibs before it goes to classifieds or ebay. It fit perfectly on the barreled action, but you'll have to glass bed it to your action. Will work on all other pre 64's, but the barrel channel is opened up to allow for the 25" 375 H&H barrel right now. This is a beautiful stock and extremely rigid. Price is going to be $400.00 shipped. Shipped priority and insured. Let me know if you are interested. Stock won't be sold until I know Gunner is 100% happy with barreled action. Thanks:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now to get this thread back on track! smile

Somebody needs a fine stock, I've thought of asking if the marble can be sanded off and repainted my favorite black and purple spatter pattern, yes, black and purple, like a big ole new bruise. grin

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
That's funny gunner. I'm glad you like your new rifle, buddy. That swirly is bad azzed just like it is. I'll keep it if I have to. I don't want to see it painted up all black and purple like a bruise... laugh eek

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, black and purple is purty Man, Darren75 here on the fire painted one of my boomers up that way. laugh

338 cal, 300 grains at 3000 fps, yes, big ole bruise. laugh

Trump Won!
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Well, the swirly is gone. Thanks for all the interest guys... It's going to a good guy in AK. Should work out great there...

BSA MAGA
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Dang I didn't check this soon enough, I'm the one that bought it. We could have saved the eBay fee. Im super excited about the stock though, I have my working 375 is in a stock that was sanded down and refinished. It is functional, but that about the highest accolade I could give it. So I'm looking forward to getting a really good stock for it

Three most useless things to a pilot are:
1. The altitude above you
2. The runway behind you
3. The fuel on the ground
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Damn it. Yeah, that could have saved both of us some money. Glad to see it going to a good guy here though. Either way... Damn, I think you are going to like this stock though. It really beats the wood stock hands down for hunting.

BSA MAGA
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 70 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,538
Posts18,472,802
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.