Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
It's no mystery where she is. The Daily Mail took photos of her at a window in her N.Y.C apartment.

I suspect Huma didn't know/remember the emails were on her husband's phone, or she would have deleted them. Perhaps Weiner set his phone up to receive her emails to spy on her.

GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe her laptop shows she sent some of Hillary's emails the The Muslim Brotherhood, she is in Yemen.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Keep dreaming, nothing's going to happen.

Yep, Hillary might be evil and diabolic, but she's still a batty ol' woman.

Hillary loves Huma, doesn't matter if it is/was sexual or not. Huma long ago weaseled her way in and took care to become indispensable to Hillary, I would expect by a combination of competence, flattery and obsequiousness. For going on twenty years she has played Hillary like a fiddle.

Her influence over Hillary is enormous, so much so that Hillary trusts her with everything.

If she ain't with Hillary just now its because her being asked questions by the press would only bring the issue to the attention of voters.

Hillary will attempt to just brazen this next email scandal out, a technique that has always worked in the past.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Let's sum up,..."Huma!"

A Muslim spy who is married to a Jewish pedophile and maintains her position on the inside by periodically fisting a puckered up old mentally ill lesbian Democrat presidential candidate.

What could possibly go wrong?

We need to find an investor, and set you up with a small byline / network daily show.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Agreed, Birdy. At first I thought Hill had exiled her, but on further reflection realized that she has been sequestered for her own protection. As well as to help with damage control efforts by Clinton Inc.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As yet, the FBI doesn't have a warrant to allow them to go through the computer for the Clinton-related stuff. If Huma's in their hands now, it's extremely likely she's getting ready to spill the beans. Personally, I think she's gonna bolt.

Anyone who thinks Hillary's feelings for Huma would keep her from having her whacked to save the Fat Bitch's ass hasn't been paying attention for the last 24 years.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"...obsequiousness." good use of the word! we should use it more often when dealing with politics in the USA.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 4ager
Always at Hitlery's side, always on the plane and campaign trail.

Not today.

Tens of thousands of emails taken from her personal computer.

Lawyering up, or already overseas?

Probably preparing for her final dose of sharia law.

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Agreed, Birdy. At first I thought Hill had exiled her, but on further reflection realized that she has been sequestered for her own protection. As well as to help with damage control efforts by Clinton Inc.

Yep, anyone who doesn't get the true nature of the Hillary/Huma dynamic has probably never worked for a female boss. I have, I'm in education. Around here the term for networks of women in positions of authority is "Estrogen Mafia".

Among women, perception is reality, Advancement is more about what you say and what they think you're like rather than what you actually do. As a guy you learn to watch what you say, not to say much, remember to be inoffensively bland and to smile pleasantly a lot. And then you remain aloof from the inevitable office politics and dramas and just do your job. If doing your job puts you at cross-purposes with them in some way, you just politely apologize. Much easier than asking permission.

Their mindset is exactly why Trump alienated so many women with his "insensitive" demeanor and his "grab 'em by the p*$$y" talk. While a Bill Clinton OTOH, an actual sex predator many times over, still charms 'em in droves with his "sincere" demeanor and "I can feel your pain".

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Pappy348
As yet, the FBI doesn't have a warrant to allow them to go through the computer for the Clinton-related stuff.

I think any evidence they find that's related to another case, while executing a search warrant on a different issue is admissible.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It falls under the plain view exception to the warrant requirement. You then use the info to get a new warrant related to the new investigation.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
She has "lawyered-up." Her attorneys are talking to the FBI as we speak.

See:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-FBI-reopens-case-against-Clinton.html

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Yep, anyone who doesn't get the true nature of the Hillary/Huma dynamic has probably never worked for a female boss. I have, I'm in education. Around here the term for networks of women in positions of authority is "Estrogen Mafia".

Among women, perception is reality, Advancement is more about what you say and what they think you're like rather than what you actually do. As a guy you learn to watch what you say, not to say much, remember to be inoffensively bland and to smile pleasantly a lot. And then you remain aloof from the inevitable office politics and dramas and just do your job. If doing your job puts you at cross-purposes with them in some way, you just politely apologize. Much easier than asking permission.

Their mindset is exactly why Trump alienated so many women with his "insensitive" demeanor and his "grab 'em by the p*$$y" talk. While a Bill Clinton OTOH, an actual sex predator many times over, still charms 'em in droves with his "sincere" demeanor and "I can feel your pain".

Birdwatcher

LOL,This is so true, it should be on a plaque.
And, to add...don't cross a female boss. Quit first. They're evil when they're mad.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I firmly believe Hillary doesn't have anything resembling a normal conscience.

She has learned how to pretend she does for PR purposes but her personal survival and goals are the only things that truly matter to her.

Anybody and anything that she perceives as threat or even might be a hindrance is fair game to her.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
breaking right now she is negotiating with the fbi.looks like she might flip.

http://www.youngcons.com/hows-it-fe...-huma-has-decided-to-negotiate-with-fbi/

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That would be awesome if her Muzzy lover sold her out. Along with Obama too! I'd love to see em both tried and convicted of TREASON !!!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/30/16.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Call me a skeptic, but I'll believe it when I see it. Can't imagine she'd turn on her lover of 20+ years..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Treason is a huge charge... and totally unpardonable...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Call me a skeptic, but I'll believe it when I see it. Can't imagine she'd turn on her lover of 20+ years..

Hope she doesn't get immunity. she needs to meet the guillotine too.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's deceided to "negotiate" with the FBI?

Sounds like more amnesty coming down the pike to me.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

60 members (BALLISTIK, Akhutr, batch, BamaJoe, 8 invisible), 1,192 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,143
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.