Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
That has got to be the most out of control presidential address (or whatever that was) I have ever seen. By FAR. Hole up, Hole up, hole up y'all...WTF. Looks like he is ready to get back to his proper station as a community organizer.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Incompetent Buffoon.. How this POS ever got elected to the presidency is beyond me!
This is a Divided Nation and needs a wholesale cleansing of the Left.. Please let it come now.. I ain't getting any younger

The way I see it, O'Buckwheat is all the reparations they're ever gonna get.

Cost a shatload, but the debt is paid in full, with interest, forever.

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He got just about as much respect as he deserved. What a frickin' loser!

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Looks to me like he coulda got better results if he'd of had one of them jungle drums to beat on.

[Linked Image]
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by lightning
The Libs say what a great orator he is. He can stutter with the best of them! If Hillary loses this election, his ass is hung out to dry, and he knows it. It's unprecedented that a sitting president campaigns this much for a candidate. Pretty disgusting!!

And us taxpayers are furnishing an airplane and paying all his expenses. Just not right.

Lets not forget his mom-in- law is getting a lifetime $160k annual retirement pension for "watching the children" for the last 8 years on our taxes.

The next part of this is something I inadvertently copied and keeps appearing in my post attempt. Maybe this will get rid of it....... I hope! or advice is accepted! The lowest compression value commercial blend steel bed I remember is well over 10,000psi. No shoulder fired rifle is even close to producing the kind of pressure it takes to deform that. No shoulder could handle it if there was that kind of force deliverable.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by las
The Libs say what a great orator he is. He can stutter with the best of them! If Hillary loses this election, his ass is hung out to dry, and he knows it. It's unprecedented that a sitting president campaigns this much for a candidate. Pretty disgusting!!

And us taxpayers are furnishing an airplane and paying all his expenses. Just not right.

Lets not forget his mom-in- law is getting a lifetime $160k annual retirement pension for "watching the children" for the last 8 years on our taxes.

The next part of this is something I inadvertently copied and keeps appearing in my post attempt. Maybe this will get rid of it....... I hope! or advice is accepted! The lowest compression value commercial blend steel bed I remember is well over 10,000psi. No shoulder fired rifle is even close to producing the kind of pressure it takes to deform that. No shoulder could handle it if there was that kind of force deliverable.
He figured this would keep her off the welfare rolls, and keep her from telling the public that Michelle, is really Michael.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Note that Mr. 0bama is speaking in Fayetteville, North Carolina. NC voters could go either way. And Fayetteville is a military town. No one is respecting him.

Steve.

[Linked Image]

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
stupid dipstick paid Iran 1.4 billion in cash, enough to fund terror for about a half century if it takes that long.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I'd love to throat punch that cork sucking bastage

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Commuter-In-Chief: Obama Cuts Sentences Of 72 More Drug Dealers; Total Exceeds Previous 11 Presidents Combined

Earlier today President Obama commuted the sentences of another 72 federal prisoners bringing his total to 944, more than the previous 11 presidents combined.
NOV 4, 2016 9:30 PM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...drug-dealers-total-exceeds-previous-11-p

Last edited by Nrut; 11/04/16.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
He is a very thinned skinned individual. Love when they talk about Trump being devisive. We never had a more devisive President than Obama.

Correct , he is the most thin skinned , divisive POS ever to hold the office.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

But Gentlemen...

you sadly forget the rules... protocol, laws etc... don't apply to democRATS.... as Saul Alinsky taught them, the ends justify the means...

Watch Bill Maher last night was epic....he was literally schitfaced before coming on air, being freaked out about Trump being a President... and so was that idiot Martin Short and some governor from Michigan... a MILF if she kept her mouth shut, except to blow ya...

I loved when Maher says that DemocRATS were wrong blaming everything on Bush, McCain and Romney... how each one of them are honorable men...

Guess they don't know how to handle someone like Trump who gives democRATS their own medicine right back in their face...

Maher was even freaking over Christy and Juliani being part of the Administration...

They are dying thinking their little party is over... as the Republicans are freaking out also, since their little corrupt world is going to be shortsheeted by Trump also...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
He is a very thinned skinned individual. Love when they talk about Trump being devisive. We never had a more devisive President than Obama.

I agree 100%.....but I think Hillary will be even worse should she win.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Note that Mr. 0bama is speaking in Fayetteville, North Carolina. NC voters could go either way. And Fayetteville is a military town. No one is respecting him.

Steve.

ita almost like Obama had the podium at a Trump rally for 5 minutes....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess one could call that a HOLD UP.

...somebody better get him a brace of pistols and a mask.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Nobody believes his BS anymore.A lot of blacks have opened their eyes.They gave him eight years,thinking he could help them and he didn't.He's not their savior anymore.There will be more blacks voting Republican this year than ever before.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And if I understand correctly, this was because an older white man was holding up a Trump sign.

Good for him! He should be a national hero!

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Steve.

I listened to that, and I have to say that if he were selling a used car cheap I would walk away from the deal.

Are your countrymen stupid, can't they see?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Steve.

I listened to that, and I have to say that if he were selling a used car cheap I would walk away from the deal.

His supporters are not our countrymen. They may have been born here, may live here, and may vote here, but they are not our countrymen.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Steve.

Every person there should have turned their back on him and headed for the exits. That would be a statement for the cameras.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 67 invisible), 3,250 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,380
Posts18,469,532
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.