Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ftbt

However, I am not God ... and I would have a real tough time forgiving these beasts if my child was molested ... no matter how repentant they are.

It's not just molesting, it's trafficking. Word on the grapevine is that tons of earthquake orphans are missing and have been smuggled out of Haiti to places unknown, and the Clinton Foundation had a Big presence in Haiti. Since most of them were orphans, who would know they're missing...

That's one of the things Monica Peterson was looking into before she vanished.

The Podesta Bros/Madeline McCann case coincidence is the one that's almost unbelievable..

[Linked Image]

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Some people just need killin!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you fellas really buy into this?

If half of this is true, it points to a conspiracy so large, so pervasive, that it would implicate every federal law enforcement agency at some level.

I find it far more plausible that this is just ridiculous political propaganda. It's not like there is a shortage of ridiculous stories of politicos on both sides of the isle. It's how the R and D parties survive.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Some people just need killin!

About half of us, apparently.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is beyond comprehension.

IC B2

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by MadMooner

If half of this is true, it points to a conspiracy so large, so pervasive, that it would implicate every federal law enforcement agency at some level.

I find it far more plausible that this is just ridiculous political propaganda. It's not like there is a shortage of ridiculous stories of politicos on both sides of the isle. It's how the R and D parties survive.

I believe "something" is going on ... just waaay tooo many coincidences to chalk it all up to "political propaganda."

At the end of the day ... I hope you are right ... the precious lives of children could literally be hanging in the balance ... if you are wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Have you ever seen the Gov't work so hard to keep the truth hidden from the unwashed masses, to the point of sacraficing their reputations and looking like incompetent fools? Of course there's something there, and it would be devastating to those in power.

Look what happened to Rome and Greece once the Elites got drunk on power. Caligula anyone?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've read that every culture that embraces homosexuality falls soon after. Never studied it out, but it stands to reason tho that this sort of thing is serious enough on the spiritual level of douchebaggery to bring down societies.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's the trafficking all about? I thought all that crap was about prostitution?

I don't know it's all too sick to even think a human is capable of this kind of stuff. But it exists in the world, so I guess it is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
What's the trafficking all about? I thought all that crap was about prostitution?

Like I said, it's tinfoil material, but what if 10% of it is true..

Here's a [b][color:#3333FF]summary[/color][/b] of the players.

When they say NSFW, they mean it. Don't click NSFW unless you're prepared.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Considering I had to Google what NSFW means, I'll pass. The biggest bother is it all sounds so far from any sort of reality. And that's the stuff that ends up being true.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Been around much ?
Study much History, Archeology, Theology ?
Any CLUE as to how long this kinda' thing has been inseperably tied to the "Halls of power" and "Elite Classes ?"

.....from the bolded above I'd be inclined to say that you haven't.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Another possible source of information:

http://pedocrats.com

I haven't checked it out, but it might provide a more concise summary.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I haven't checked it out,

Than why put it up at all ?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 11/18/16.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ftbt
Another possible source of information:

http://pedocrats.com

I haven't checked it out, but it might provide a more concise summary.

It looks well organized. Thanks.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I haven't checked it out,

Than why put it up at all ?

GTC

Because it goes for fucqin' pages with a whole host of categories. From your comment, it is obvious that you haven't looked at the site and massive amount that is presented. I have now checked it out, and it gets my "Royal Stamp of Approval." Now that I have done about an hour's worth of reading ... Just for you ... do you feel better? Next time ... let your fingers do-the-click in' and judge for yourself. I am not here to spoon feed you. I figured you were adult-enough to read and figure out this stuff on your own.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for checking it out,...
....lends an air of LEGITIMACY to your post.

whistle

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

I hesitate to post because of the tinfoil involved,
but if what they're finding is true, this child trafficking ring is Huge and is deeply intertwined with those in D.C.

If its as deeply intertwined as some like to think, its impossible for anyone in the halls of WDC not to know about it.
that makes them all complicit be they Democrats or Republicans.
The list of politicians on both sides who have been convicted of child rape and pedophilia suggests they are all as capably
bad as each other.

Church clergy have been getting away with rampant sexual abuse of children on a large global scale,
so imagine what one can get away with when you are servant of the political power base system, where your
friends are also pedophile judges, lawyers, police, political powerbrokers , wealthy corporate men..etc.

In one major national child abuse investigation , it was found that high ranking state law enforcement were hindering
and blatantly stopping investigative processes regarding rampant child abuse by known repeat offenders.

Those state police brass were not necessarily pedophiles themselves , but they were still protecting those pedophiles
with connections in high places. This sort of thing happens in every state and every country.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Smells like the old Satanist scare. Theories taken as evidence.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Thanks for checking it out,...
....lends an air of LEGITIMACY to your post.

whistle

GTC

So your legitimacy comes from the internet or what? Read. Invesitgate further. Form your own opinion. then share the opinion with us if you choose. No one is going to spoon feed you.

Bonus points for knowing what "/pol/" or "r/the_donald" mean without an internet search.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 16gage, 55 invisible), 2,965 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,968
Posts18,519,591
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.