-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Prohibition laws have wrecked far more lives than the products they try to prohibit.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I don't know why we spend so much time and money fighting Darwin.... protecting people from themselves. Diluting the Gene pool if you ask me.

Luke 22:36
εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Pot is legal here in AK now, but a large portion of the population smoked it here anyways.

I say smoke it up. More opportunity for me and my kids. Most of the drinkers/pot smokers spend all of there disposable income on the stuff, and are trapped in poverty. But hey, they feel like they are winning since they can get high.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Wasn't AK the last state to make pot illegal?

Every Alaskan I knew in the service talked about pot constantly. How they grew it, how much, they loved that schit.

Successful dudes too. Hard workers. Of course, they couldn't smoke during the time I knew them so maybe that changed when they got back home.
grin

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by gunner500
Lots of old winos BH, not so many old dopers, I know some hillbilly potheads too, have some as neighbors, and have told them the same thing, you all get those bears in choppers on my ass, you're gonna have trouble, DO NOT plant any of that chit on my land, plus alcohol is legal, dope is not.

I have and will again break the law concerning alcohol, saw some clean cut [read soldiers] young men loitering around a liquor store parking lot one night, I was there as a customer, on my way to the truck I walked over and ask them if they were having car trouble, no Sir, we want to buy some beer.

I asked to see the military ID's, sure enough, I told him to put his money back in his pocket and went back in and bought em a couple 30 packs of beer, anyone that will suit up and fight for this country is man enough to have a cold beer when he returns in my book, 21 years old or not. smile

Good for you Jerry....

in my home state of Virginia, when I was getting out of High School, drinking age was 21... however if some had a military ID, they could buy alcohol if they were under 21.. VA honored those who served, and figured that made them adult enough....

That was a big irony in those days in a lot of states...

you couldn't buy a beer at 18, but you certainly were able to be drafted and sent to Vietnam...

Isn't that some crazy chit? you're man enough to take a bullet for the country, but not man enough to have a cold beer if you live through it? mad

a cousin of my wife was in the hill battles around kie sahn in northern vietnam, wounded a couple of times. Went to a bar in california getting back to the states and busted for a beer do to being underage. Go figure.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by fester
I disagree with your hypothesis. I disagree with most people that routinely part take in alcohol consumption and dis approve of weed.

Give me a good argument against weed.

According to Wikipedia, pot causes a permanent reduction in IQ. So rehabs pot users are dumber.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Wasn't AK the last state to make pot illegal?

Every Alaskan I knew in the service talked about pot constantly. How they grew it, how much, they loved that schit.

Successful dudes too. Hard workers. Of course, they couldn't smoke during the time I knew them so maybe that changed when they got back home.
grin
Dave

Pot was decriminalized in AK from 1975 to 1990.

AK pot timeline.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Smoking pot is a constitutional right? I must have missed that one.

He who spoke.....was HAMMERED!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RWE
So, am I to understand that Pat took a position unpopular to some here so y'all are attacking his pension?

Yep, there should be no retirement. Once a man can no longer work he needs to be put down. Same goes for on the job injuries.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are quite a few people on the job that need to be put down wink

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
grin

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squidge
grin

Oh, schit....facts.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by 4ager
Caffeine is a pure [bleep]'ker to give up and detox off of.
Yep, the headaches were a b*tch !

Truth....... cigarettes, back when, and dip a but later were a cakewalk compared to caffeine.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Sugar is tough too.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I make my living off of alcohol

Distribution or distillation? Something else? PM if ya want.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Don't you mean "legalized pot". OR. Gun ownership

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Gus,

Pot legal Oregon Leupold broken forgot reasons sending then tracking tracking reason and package follow too.

MB

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pot will never be legalized at the Federal level.

Hell, all it would take to remove the felony attached to those that use/possess pot and also possess firearms is for the AG to remove pot from the Schedule I level and drop it down a few notches.

They can't even do that let alone "legalize" it.

Why do you think AG Lynch or Holder left pot as a Schedule I?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a cousin of my wife was in the hill battles around kie sahn in northern vietnam, wounded a couple of times. Went to a bar in california getting back to the states and busted for a beer do to being underage. Go figure.

When I got to Vietnam, I was just 20, so I could only buy beer at the EM club, no mixed drinks until 21. Down at the PX, you had to be an E-6 or above, plus 21 to buy a bottle of whiskey, and a spot on your ration card. Over at Phu Kat Air base, only 21, no rank involved, but it was a long jeep ride, that might be dangerous. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Gus,

Pot legal Oregon Leupold broken forgot reasons sending then tracking tracking reason and package follow too.

MB

Neat post !

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

684 members (160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 3,012 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,617
Posts18,492,642
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.