Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
FreeMe Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The last thing we need is to be associated with these neanderthals.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...eech-npi/508379/?utm_source=atlfbcomment

Don't pass up any chance to put them down publicly.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
They're akin to BLM, only FAR less violent.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Their akin to turds floating in a septic tank.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has the alt-right always been associated with white supremacy, or did the media just succeed in attaching that innuendo in order to marginalize them?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Has the alt-right always been associated with white supremacy, or did the media just succeed in attaching that innuendo in order to marginalize them?

.alt right and white supremacy is a term, and a connection, created by the media, to further the george soros and hillary campaign to destroy America. When we let the MSM create the dialog, and define the terms, we lose. Every time.
Two articles from this mornings news illustrate this
Here

and HERE

Sam......

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by FreeMe

On the contrary.
"Diversity" is more than obvious a damned "weakness"!
There is nothing wrong with "White Pride" and being proud of White achievment!
You sir are a "cuck" and a f'n loser...enjoy your third world status in a country that is spiraling towards obliteration or wake-the-[bleep]-up and join the growing mass of white people who are damned tired of getting pushed around by those determined to obliterate us.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Their being featured prominently in the news is propaganda on the part of the MSM. Who supports a candidate doesn't define a candidate, e.g., Marxists typically support the democrat candidate, but this fact isn't featured in the news, and certainly not featured in a way to imply that Democrats are Marxists.

Controlling the MSM means you control which issues are discussed. We have been told now that whether Trump is a Nazi is a topic for discussion, so we are discussing it. That's awesome power, and those weilding it are the enemies of everything good and decent about America.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I glanced at the articles and it is very obvious that it is the Alantic and thier staff that is the enemy. They are the ones we need to ridicule and fight at every opportunity. We all know that there are idiot fringe groups that will attach themselves to just about anything, left or right, so the Atlantics attempt to lie and imply something different with "Fake News" is the true crime here.

What do we do about it?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They aren't even a blip on the radar.

These groups are only pawns in the attacks and war waged by the liberal media, in their unabashed attacks on conservative America.

It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

They are really turning the volume up since Trump won.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
These groups are only pawns in the attacks and war waged by the liberal media, in their unabashed attacks on conservative America.

Yep, useful idiots for the Left to a degree that one wonders if Soros pays these guys to throw Nazi salutes and whatnot.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You sir are a "cuck" and a f'n loser...enjoy your third world status in a country that is spiraling towards obliteration or wake-the-[bleep]-up and join the growing mass of white people who are damned tired of getting pushed around by those determined to obliterate us.

I always have problems with this part, I never know what sort of White folks guys like you are referring to, where and when I was growing up there were several White "races".

Then over here, ya got far more White folks opposed to... "ahem"... "White Pride" groups than in them. In fact a MAJORITY of those opposed to White Pride groups are themselves White.

But anyways, ain't no conspiracy that Whites are a steadily declining fraction of our population, our women have stopped having children in enough numbers to replace ourselves. Until you can do something about THAT you and your ilk are just peeing in the wind.

Some consolation I guess that everybody else besides Whites react the exact same way when you educate women and give then unlimited lifestyle and career choices. Fer example, the Japanese are disappearing too, even in Japan.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They aren't even a blip on the radar.

It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

They are really turning the volume up since Trump won.

Well stated! Trump's win embarrassed the MSM who were all in the tank for Hitlery so now they need to put a smear campaign together against Trump linking him to everything from global warming to the extinction of unicorns..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Their being featured prominently in the news is propaganda on the part of the MSM. Who supports a candidate doesn't define a candidate, e.g., Marxists typically support the democrat candidate, but this fact isn't featured in the news, and certainly not featured in a way to imply that Democrats are Marxists.

Controlling the MSM means you control which issues are discussed. We have been told now that whether Trump is a Nazi is a topic for discussion, so we are discussing it. That's awesome power, and those weilding it are the enemies of everything good and decent about America.
Exactly.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You have the collective knowledge of humankind at your fingertips, so do a Google search on "no whites allowed"

Falling for the Marxist bullshit will be our undoing, if left unchecked.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rlott

You have the collective knowledge of humankind at your fingertips, so do a Google search on "no whites allowed"
Falling for the Marxist bullshit will be our undoing, if left unchecked.

White genocide should be supported so the liberals will love us.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Exactly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep exactly .

Screw the media --blm sjw and any other bunch of apes cries about everything coming and going and the media has a microphone and camera in their face welcoming their story . Oh but let any white person stand up for white people and it's OMG we have to stop this by the media.
This country just dodged the WORST person in the world -had she got in it would be the end of us . Playing nice DOES NOT WORK --that's why we are where we are today . One way or another it's time to show the left we mean business -whatever that might take .
Hitler wasn't wrong in cleaning up his country -he should have mailed the jews back to the middle east and let them live amongst their own .
I agree 100% with the words in the article --''this is our country'' it's ''our inheritance'' and I'm not going to stand quietly by and let a bunch of blm sjw coons take it over with the help of the JEW media machine!!
We've got black caucus -naacp -and hordes of other racist crap going on in this country against us --so I say join the party -Alt-Right all the way --F-them.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
WOW!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Check out all these white supremacists.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Exactly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep exactly .

Screw the media --blm sjw and any other bunch of apes cries about everything coming and going and the media has a microphone and camera in their face welcoming their story . Oh but let any white person stand up for white people and it's OMG we have to stop this by the media.
This country just dodged the WORST person in the world -had she got in it would be the end of us . Playing nice DOES NOT WORK --that's why we are where we are today . One way or another it's time to show the left we mean business -whatever that might take .
Hitler wasn't wrong in cleaning up his country -he should have mailed the jews back to the middle east and let them live amongst their own .
I agree 100% with the words in the article --''this is our country'' it's ''our inheritance'' and I'm not going to stand quietly by and let a bunch of blm sjw coons take it over with the help of the JEW media machine!!
We've got black caucus -naacp -and hordes of other racist crap going on in this country against us --so I say join the party -Alt-Right all the way --F-them.

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Skip to 3:20 and listen to what he says about liberals (which he is) trying to continuously paint Trump supporters as one and the same.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,409
Posts18,470,295
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.