Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by g5m
And here comes CNN saying that a motive is being looked for:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/29/us/ohio-state-university-attack/index.html

I suspect most people already have a clue.

They are idiots and liars.

When you post on social media about your extreme Muslim beliefs 3 minutes before the 911 call came in, it's kinda linked to your motive. whistle

In a Facebook post shortly before the rampage, the Somali immigrant urged America "to stop interfering with other countries, especially the Muslim Ummah," a term for Muslim people at large.
"By Allah, we will not let you sleep unless you give peace to the Muslims," he wrote. "You will not celebrate or enjoy any holiday."
Artan rammed his car into a group of people on the Columbus campus. He then exited the car and charged at passersby with a knife.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He did some kind of online rant about how poorly Muslims are treated. Then he did that. I'm SURE that he helped Muslims get more respect.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In the pic that Orange Oakie put up, the now notorious Somalian appears to have a pretty fair sized knot on his forehead,...

....wonder if he got that bangin' his head on the rug, while over-enthusiastically "praying".

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 11/29/16.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
In the pic that Orange Oakie put up, the now notorious Somalian appears to have a pretty fair sized knot on his forehead,...

GTC

"More ice tea, DAMMIT"! smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by ingwe
Sooooooo, why did the media feel fine with reporting an " Active Shooter"?

Well, that cop certainly was an active shooter....

Good shooting - one less terrorist, no need for a lengthy trial and prison sentence.

Last edited by centershot; 11/29/16.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did anybody read this and see the irony?

[Linked Image]

Fucker is whining that he has no public provided accommodation for his religion (praying)

Then is whining that he was afraid of what people would think of him if he prayed in public because of how the media portrays Muslims (like they are errantly portrayed as violent conniving terrorists).

So what does he do?

Calls in a emergency, waits for the students to gather outside the building, then drives into them and starts cutting them with a meat cleaver.

Wow, what a poster child for Islam....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Colleges are forced to close Christian prayer rooms and chapels and he expects us to open Muslim facilities?

At least he'll never complain of the cold again.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is local to me. Think i may buy the cop a beer.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

142 members (10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 358wsm, 204guy, 17 invisible), 1,919 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,906
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.