Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
With the constant downloading of information...later dude...

Apparently Rick's a genius.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I'm a computer/it idiot, mostly by choice, Wifey installed Mozilla Firefox with AdBlocker Plus, campfire runs like chit through a tinhorn for me, no problems at all.

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I phone 6

It's particularly bad. Deleting history isn't working
Yeah, I get frequent interruptions from notifications that I've been chosen for a special deal. It just takes over the screen, and the only way to get back to the Fire is to close it all out and start over. Sometimes it's so aggressive that I just give up on the Fire using my iPhone.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
On Android tablet, Asus Memo. Wonky. Firefox ABplus WiFi. Three minutes to load page. Two Mercedes ads and a few blanks. Last page loaded as slow but ended up with two ABM ads. Will try to select something when loading but something nearby will activate. It's like random 'Fire, just never know what will happen or where you're going. Such as trying to go to page two and someone's profile will open instead... Double Cabelas and double Mercedes ads at the moment. Better than doubled up Depends ads. Then a Victoria's Secret ad without pictures, this is killing me, I can't hang...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Ready to give up to

Take care, Willi

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was getting ready to quit the site until I installed adblock plus. It saved this site and a bicycle site for me. Google Chromebook. Since the installation I haven't had any speed issues at all.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I don't get folks that want to do a forum on a phone. Hell its hard enough to deal with dialing and texting... no way in hell on a phone.

But on PC at work, and Apple at home I've had about zero issues.

When the PC at work got to slow for me, and I'm a bit more patient that most everyone these days of instant gratification, Just cleaned up the computer a bit, and shut it down and restarted.... Just fine.

Thanks Rick!

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I was getting ready to quit the site until I installed adblock plus.

This.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sometimes its a good idea to check the settings on your phone apps. For example, you have AB + but do you know that it's even in active mode?.....before you start bitching.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yeah, I get frequent interruptions from notifications that I've been chosen for a special deal. It just takes over the screen, and the only way to get back to the Fire is to close it all out and start over. Sometimes it's so aggressive that I just give up on the Fire using my iPhone.

Same problem here on my Galaxy S5 and Verizon. This does not happen on any site other than this one.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by sambo3006

Same problem here on my Galaxy S5 and Verizon. This does not happen on any site other than this one.

I experience this as well. Droid turbo 2 on Google chrome...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by sambo3006
I experience this as well. Droid turbo 2 on Google chrome...
The odd thing is that there's no way in hell those scams ever get any business as a response to those aggressive efforts, so you have to wonder what their motivation is for doing this.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Ironic. I wasn't redirected twice while typing thins slow ass message.

Like always...only on this site.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Home built fatality motherboard 16 gb memory, I7 4600 processor, solid state drive 500gb. Using firefox with adblocker. No problems with site.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
One more time. Apple iMac with adblock...no problemo.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Use Droids on the chitter to post important insights - like this.

Originally Posted by rost495
I don't get folks that want to do a forum on a phone. Hell its hard enough to deal with dialing and texting... no way in hell on a phone.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rost495

Obviously you don't read on the toilet...

laugh

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Try Firefox for android with uBlock origin addin. I works better for me that Adblock plus

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mack5511
Try Firefox for android with uBlock origin addin. I works better for me that Adblock plus

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
On my end I have a Samsung Tab 2, a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, and a Dell computer that was running Win 7 and IE. I got the same problem everone is describing about a year ago. I struggled with it until I got the AB+ download on each of the devices and have had no problems since.

When Microsoft hijacked my computer and put thier ad bill board Win 10 on my computer against my best efforts to avoid it, I immediately had the same problem as before until I redownloaded Ad Blocker+. No problems since.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (41rem, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 49 invisible), 1,709 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,019
Posts18,520,757
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.