Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Where there's smoke, there's usually a fire...

Tin hats notwithstanding, it's gonna get interesting watching Jeff Sessions sort thru all this. I don't see him backing down.

What is hidden will be revealed. I believe that.

We'll see.

DF

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
Sorry you took offense but my question was an honest one, and not an attempt to put words in anyone's mouth. I'm not a mind reader, and I can't interpret your post below with respect to the subject of the OP in this thread.

Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Well,...dropping reference to the classical, let's just go with an old colloquialism,...
...."This WILL all come out in the wash."

GTC

My only point is, letting libelous stories slide because they castigate people who we believe ought to be castigated is a slippery slope.

Would you dispute that?
What makes you think it's libel? Because the MSM says it is? The same ones that defend the Clintons, tooth and nail? Do you doubt Bill Clinton has an appetite for young girls given his association and dozens of trips to Epsteins Lolita Island? The Weaner emails showed Hillary has been there at least 8 times, too.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Here's a pretty good take on it IMO.

http://www.unz.com/article/pizzagate/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snyper

Yeah, like I said, some will believe everything they see on the internet without ever once stopping to think they really don't know if it's true.

It's just what they want to believe.
C'mon snyper, you're a good Democrat. Don't you believe "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters."?

FWIW, I think there is enough evidence to warrant an investigation.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It'a amazing how stupid people have become since the invention of the internet.

They will fall for all the bull sh it anyone takes the time to type.

Yeah, 'specially when the lolita express log books show slick willy as a frequent flyer. whistle

And you've seen those log books yourself, or are you just going by something you read on the internet?

You prove my point with every post you make.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Have no clue if this is real or not. However, I too would like to see a credible investigation to either confirm or deny. Prosecute if there is substantive evidence of wrong doing. Or, put it to rest if it is simply tin foil hat material.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BarryC

Yeah, like I said, some will believe everything they see on the internet without ever once stopping to think they really don't know if it's true.

It's just what they want to believe.
C'mon snyper, you're a good Democrat. Don't you believe "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters."?

FWIW, I think there is enough evidence to warrant an investigation.

Wrong again.
You just rattle off BS when you have no clue.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sure, its just an astronomically unlikely series of coincidences occuring by the gods to prevent the rightful heir to the thrown (ha) from taking her well deserved position.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...dead-bill-hillarys-body-count-increases/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I'd like to see the results of a true and honest investigation. Not just on this but ANY child trafficking rings. I consider it a crime up there with any act of terrorism.

That said, I now have more than a few hours into this. At this point I have concluded..

1)Gay DC dudes are a freaky bunch, and clearly on drugs
2)There is some trainey that goes by stage name of 'Majestic Ape', that never actually plays music and does have a 'Buffalo Bill' type of presence.
3)There are Washington types that have associated with the above.

Left to be determined is if these pizza joints are involved in child trafficking. If they are, by all means expose. Send the offenders up to Portage WI where Dahmer had a very successful prison career...or send them over my way. I'm sure they would love a drawn out treatise on root cellars for their golden years.

On the other hand I have not yet seen that this story is but a bunch of BS. If that is the case, perpetuating it is a discredit to our cause.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Owner of Comet Pizza needs to stop associating with John Podesta and everyone associated with him. People need to learn that any association with the Democrat elites has the potential to make them a pariah in the community.

That's how you put a halt to all of the Communist crap that's taking hold in this country.

Exactly. They're not only pariahs, they're satanic pedophiles.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
What makes you think it's libel?

What makes you think it's not?

Is that where we've gotten to? It's no longer incumbent on those making a wild-ass accusation of "satanic pedophile" to provide some verifiable facts, it's up to others to prove the accusations false?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Have no clue if this is real or not. However, I too would like to see a credible investigation to either confirm or deny. Prosecute if there is substantive evidence of wrong doing. Or, put it to rest if it is simply tin foil hat material.

Originally Posted by westside_benny
On the other hand I have not yet seen that this story is but a bunch of BS. If that is the case, perpetuating it is a discredit to our cause.

+1 to both.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Here's a pretty good take on it IMO.

http://www.unz.com/article/pizzagate/

It's a damn good take indeed.

For those following this thread, if you haven't read this it's worth a close look.

Chopped this excerpt out:

Could that have an innocent explanation? Sure, maybe. But inviting a group of adult men to a gathering and calling young children “further entertainment” while listing their ages is weird , whether it ends up having an explanation or not.

If I was getting messages that listed the ages of young children that would be in a pool…And it turned out that the logo for my business contained a symbol strikingly close to the “little boy lover” logo used by pedophiles to signify that their interest is in young boys rather than girls . . .And the bands that showed up at my restaurant had albums called All the Children with images on the cover of a child putting phallic-shaped objects into his mouth . . .
. . . and were found making creepy jokes about pedophilia (in reference to Jared Fogle: “we all have our preferences . . .”) . . . and there were instagram photos coming out of kids (“jokingly?”) taped to the tables in my restaurant . .
. . . frankly, I would start asking questions about myself.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by RickyD
What makes you think it's libel?

What makes you think it's not?

The people involved. They are odd, secretive, and nasty. There have been rumors of the Clintons being involved with all manner of nasty sex stuff for a long time. Smoke meets fire.

Is that where we've gotten to? It's no longer incumbent on those making a wild-ass accusation of "satanic pedophile" to provide some verifiable facts, it's up to others to prove the accusations false?
No, this is very likely where they have gotten to. Power corrupts.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm kinda' curious as to just why some people here are starting to give the impression of almost rabidly DEFENDING Podesta and pals.
Wondering if they share the same taste in "Art ?"

Can you even begin to IMAGINE having that sorta' stuff hanging inside of your dwelling ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
We've been exposed to the "political correctness" syndrome for a long time now in America. And while most folks here call it for what it is, I think we all have been affected to some degree by its intrusions into our lives.
One thing that political correctness does is it dumbs down people and reduces their capacity for critical thinking.
To add, decent people don't want to think that something so truly awful and widespread can exist right in front of their eyes. Its a cognitive dissonance thing.
I'm done trying to persuade people one way or the other. But I'm pretty sure that my critical thinking skills are intact on this issue. Something smarmy, and probably mind-bending despiccable,is going on. And its right in front of our eyes.

Good link there Dodgefan.

Last edited by Wyogal; 12/07/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good link there Crossfire.

Whoa,....I just re-booted the link put up by dodgefan.
Having not thanked HIM, I would thank him now.

Dittos on the PC nonsense

GTC

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yeah sorry, I caught it and corrected.
Thanks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I'm kinda' curious as to just why some people here are starting to give the impression of almost rabidly DEFENDING Podesta and pals.
Wondering if they share the same taste in "Art ?"

Can you even begin to IMAGINE having that sorta' stuff hanging inside of your dwelling ?

GTC

I was waiting for that, it was inevitable. If you can't muster any facts, go on a personal attack. GFY and your inference.

I'm not defending anyone, especially the Clintons. I don't know what their tastes in "art" are, but mine are very simple and I prefer landscapes.

The only thing I'm defending is the apparently quaint idea that if you're gonna accuse someone of something as atrocious as being a "satanic pedophile" you should have a little more than unsupported internet opinions and blogs.

I read the whole article you excerpted above. I can't find anything to disagree with in the excerpt. But the thing that strikes me most about your excerpt is the skillful use of the word "if" throughout.

It's skillful because it doesn't actually accuse anyone of anything, just says "if this is true, then these people are reprehensible, and capable of anything." It stops just short of saying something that could result in a lawsuit.

It's classic innuendo. Make your own conclusions, I prefer facts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who da' phouc was talkin' to YOU,....

I certainly wasn't, and frankly, giving the way you are carrying on don't really CARE to.

Suck on that "fact".

GTC

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (17CalFan, 222Sako, 1234, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 3,167 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,707
Posts18,534,829
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.