Gonna work on a few more

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs
Originally Posted by T LEE
POS! My niece and her family lost EVERYTHING including her business that has been going for 18 years. They just moved there 8 months ago.

Only someone who hates them self would talk that way about people they don't even know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correct !!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know a place in Oakland he'd probably like.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some good ole boy real Rednecks need to pay a visit to that liberal POS and take him out on a little nighttime hunting trip! mad

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/05/16.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I know it takes all kinds, but do they HAVE to live in this country?!

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good grief, they're multiplying!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Looks like the kind of moron you see down in the pit at the oil change dumps. You know the guy who cross threads your oil plug and leaves your oil filter half a turn from tight so your driveway/garage floor are oil spotted.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look like they changed the RSVP to "check for invite by email address".

Y'all are bullies. (bless your hearts...)

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
LOL, I don't have a FaceBook Account but I love it, it allows the stupid to just be stupid......... FaceBook teaches a lot of hard lessons.

I just made another Reservation, It's still on.

Last edited by 12344mag; 12/05/16.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LOL, I don't have a FaceBook Account but I love it, it allows the stupid to just be stupid.........

In front of the entire world. And once its out there its out there for good most likely.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LOL, I don't have a FaceBook Account but I love it, it allows the stupid to just be stupid.........

In front of the entire world. And once its out there its out there for good most likely.

First thing my company does after vetting a resume is open facebook/twitter/instragram and see if this person is a big enough moron to put discriminatory or inflammatory views on social media

No telling how many college grads resumes have been "put on file" after seeing the nonsense they write on social media.

Last edited by KFWA; 12/05/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
and we are called Deplorables
go figure
HanK

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
R
RKO Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
This dipsh!t just put his own "Wanted" poster on the interweb

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You can boost his national notoriety by cruising over to Drudge and suggesting the article for publication on Drudge (scroll down to the "SEND NEWS TIPS TO DRUDGE" box on the lower right hand side of the screen).

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Probably get him a spot on CNN

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Probably get him a spot on CNN

Sheit, with the resemblance to MM I'd say he'll be on FOX News @ 9:00PM anyday now. smirk

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He needs a thorough azz kicking by one of the Gatlinburg victims family members to show him his stupidity.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hanco
What kind of human would say that?
A lieberal. Oh, wait! Human, huh?......... I'll get back to you.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gristle
Terry, where was her business at in Gatlinburg?

It was home based, she bought the copyrights to thousands of old books and republished them. Mostly children's and young adult stuff, he husband dealt in used textbooks online but stored the inventory and shipped from home.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
Words fail me.

[Linked Image]

Alabama man loses job for calling Gatlinburg fire victims 'toothless, pond scum' Trump supporters

An Alabama man who referred to residents of Gatlinburg as "mouth-breathing, toothless, Trump-suckin' pond scum" in the wake of last week's deadly wildfires has lost his job and been targeted by social media users as a possible suspect in the blaze.

On Nov. 29, Coleman Bonner of Wessington in Chilton County posted a message to his personal Facebook page in regards to the wildfires in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevier County, Tennessee.

"Funny story. I was recently in Gatlinburg. Had a terrible time. I felt the place was a cesspool of consumerism and a bastion of the worst aspect of southern culture. Turns out a wildfire just burned most of the town to the ground. Good riddance, Gatlinburg. And good luck you mouth-breathing, toothless, diabetic, cousin-humpin,' mountain-dew chugging, moon-pie-munchin,' pall-mall smoking,', Trump-suckin' pond scum. (Chuckles and smiles like the smarmy liberal elitist I am," Bonner wrote.

The post came just days after as many as 14,000 people were evacuated from Gatlinburg and the surrounding area after a wildfire on the Great Smoky Mountain National Park's Chimneys Top 2 Trail spread into the tourist town. As many as 17,000 acres have burned, 1,700 structures have been damaged or destroyed and 14 people have died as a result of the blaze.

Shortly after his post, Bonner's employer, Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers, began receiving messages about the statements.

Express Oil Change said after "fully and thoroughly" investigating the situation, Coleman is no longer employed with the Birmingham-based company.

"We are absolutely disgusted at what was posted, and want to emphasize that a person of this character does not represent who we are as a company. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by the fires throughout the East Tennessee region, along with communities that were affected throughout the Southeast due to the recent drought," the company said in a written statement.

"We want to offer our sincerest apologies that remarks like this were made, and we were astonished at the lack of care Coleman expressed throughout his comments."

A spokesperson for Express Oil Change could not confirm the location where Bonner was employed.

Efforts to reach Bonner were unsuccessful. His Facebook and Twitter profiles have since been deleted.

Social media labels Coleman person of interest
Shortly after Bonner's post, social media users tweeted his image to the FBI and law enforcement questioning if he could have been involved in the fire, which officials believe was caused by humans.

This quickly spread into rumors Bonner was a suspect and police had issued a "Be on the lookout order" for him in connection to the blaze.

No suspect in the fire has been publicly identified, however, and no BOLO orders released. The fire is being investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives and Investigative Services for the National Park System.

ATF investigators are currently seeking information from anyone who was hiking in the Chimney Tops area on Nov. 23. Investigators asked that anyone with information in the case call 888-653-0009 or send an email to [email protected].

From al.com

This little jelly head reminds me of our friend to the north GopherGunner, they speak identical.

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 50 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,405
Posts18,470,186
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.