-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here is a typical muzzle end with the four adjustment screws.

[Linked Image]

The Keppeller insert in the drilling shown has the screws around the front on the sides, not at the end. It means the insert needs removal for each adjustment. I prefer the first type, as with the Kreighoff insert.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by luv2safari; 02/08/17.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

Bugger Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by Bugger
After seeing the prices...

I'm thinking of a rifle/shotgun combo. I have the shotgun. All I need to do is buy the removable insert.
Pheasant season and deer season over-lap...

Be sure to know your local laws. Here in ohio, that just might get you arrested.
Here, while hunting deer, you may not have a weapon in your possession thst is not approved for hunting deer. A spent .22lr shell could cause large headaches,
They go so far, that if hunting wild boar during deer gun, ALL DEER GUN RULES APPLY, including tags, limits and weapons. (Most likely, a response to "no officer, I'm not poaching deer, I'm pig hunting.")
I have my dad's model #24 savage, and it is a combo weapon. But one .22lr bullet in hand while hunting deer, and it is a stay at the graybar hotel.

In SD you can deer hunt and pheasant hunt at the same time. I'm glad to live in the land of the free.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Good to know about ability to regulate.

That will work.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kellory
After seeing the prices...

I'm thinking of a rifle/shotgun combo. I have the shotgun. All I need to do is buy the removable insert.
Pheasant season and deer season over-lap...

Be sure to know your local laws. Here in ohio, that just might get you arrested.
Here, while hunting deer, you may not have a weapon in your possession thst is not approved for hunting deer. A spent .22lr shell could cause large headaches,
They go so far, that if hunting wild boar during deer gun, ALL DEER GUN RULES APPLY, including tags, limits and weapons. (Most likely, a response to "no officer, I'm not poaching deer, I'm pig hunting.")
I have my dad's model #24 savage, and it is a combo weapon. But one .22lr bullet in hand while hunting deer, and it is a stay at the graybar hotel.

In SD you can deer hunt and pheasant hunt at the same time. I'm glad to live in the land of the free.

I am trying to get that rule removed. "No second weapon" needs to go away.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,557
Posts18,473,057
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.