Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Tucker's is now the best show on Fox.

I think so too.

Who did he replace?

Casey

Old hair lip
I prefer male news people. The "women's perspective" on everything, is getting tiresome.

GB1

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll say it again.

Tucker is the master of calling BS and not allowing spin. And his facial looks are priceless. That one look from him lets you know that you're an idiot. More importantly he really does listen intently to his idiot guest before he responds.

The best seller listens better than he or she responds.

He's on fire tonight!! So was Neil.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He is great

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Tucker is one of us... Trust me.. I have met him his brother and Father,an Ambassador, back in the 90s.. Great guys.. I threw birds at a Colonial or Ring Shoot for him and about 15 others on a few occasions.. The "Old Man" can shoot.. He is good.. Tucker not to shabby either..

Tucker has an intense look when he is listening to you.. Very intimidating.. I could do nothing for them and they made he feel welcome..

Glad he ditched that Bow tie..

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by byc
I'll say it again.

Tucker is the master of calling BS and not allowing spin. And his facial looks are priceless. That one look from him lets you know that you're an idiot. More importantly he really does listen intently to his idiot guest before he responds.

The best seller listens better than he or she responds.

He's on fire tonight!! So was Neil.
Yes, he did a great job tonight.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I'd love to see him bitch slap Heraldo !

Me too..

Originally Posted by westside_benny

Like this?

Yeah.

Geraldo:

"Castro embodied a sense of dignity and equality for the Latin people"..

I know a few Cubans who would love to extend that conversation with him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[video:youtube]bAxSsHr1Hro[/video]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Born on May 16, 1969, in San Francisco, California, Tucker Carlson is a news anchor, political pundit, commentator as well as a columnist.

He is 47 years old and puts his bold thoughts right across people’s face. Having established an image of a dedicated Correspondent, Tucker Carlson works for Fox News. His full name is Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson, and his trademark is his bowtie. Here we will let you know all about him in detail!

He is so well-known and famous that in 2003, he published his autobiography, “Politicians, Partisans, and Parasites: My Adventures in Cable News”. The books have been loved by his fans!

Tucker is a married man. His wife Susan Andrews has supported him through the ups and downs of life. They got married in 1991, and they have 4 children. Since they are living peacefully with the family, there is no question of any divorce between them.

Tucker has been passionate about journalism since an early age. Since his father was the president of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting as well as the director of Voice of America, he was influenced by his father very much.

He is a graduate of Trinity College, where he majored in the History. He started his career from “Policy Review”, where he was on the editorial staff.

He is best known for being a political news correspondent at Fox News Channel. He is also involved in “The Daily Caller” as its editor in chief and co-founder.

His work experiences have helped him scale up in the years of his professional life. He worked in many newspapers, from which he earned a lot of popularity.

He has written articles for the popular newspapers such as The New York Times Magazine, The Weekly Standard, Esquire, The New Republic and The Daily Beast.

When we turn back the pages of his career, we find that he was offered a job at CNN as the anchor in 2000. He was the youngest anchor at CNN, and he remained there until 2005.

There, he worked for the program, “The Spin Room” as a co-host. Later, he also got a chance to work as a co-host in the popular program “Crossfire”. He also hosts the program “Tucker Carlson: Unfiltered”, which was broadcasted by PBS.

In 2009, he joined the Fox News Channel. He frequently appeared on “Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld” as a guest panelist. He also got the chance to host the “Hannity”.

Initially, he was recruited as a news contributor. But after his tremendous efforts in his job, they came to realize that he should be included in other programs as well.

He has also launched “The Daily Caller” in 2010, which is a political news website. It became popular and had reporters from around the country.

All the reporters are linked to different channels. In 2011, he was offered the opportunity to host yet another successful program, “Fox & Friends”.

He is one of the richest TV personalities with an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars. Though there is no official record of his annual salary, it is believed around $500 thousand dollars.

Till the years he plans to work ahead in the industry, we can assume that his wealth will go on soaring up.

Regarding his height, he is 6 feet 1 inches tall. He is also a supporter of gay marriage. He believes that marriage can be a civilizing force for all people.

He is a conservative.

His success hasn’t kept him away from controversies. Though he has been very successful, he has also been involved in many controversies. He was fired from CNN for an unnecessary comment on “Crossfire”.

He is also actively involved in social networking sites. You can follow him on Twitter and get updates through his tweets.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I watched him just now handing the leader of the environmental defense fund his head.. Asked him a straight question and skewered the ass wipe every time he tried to avoid answering the question, by babbling about something else.

Then he hammered some fat mexican bastard that wanted CA to secede from the union and set up as a separate country.. It was almost painful to watch Tucker crush him with facts..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tucker's killin' it! Best show on T.V. right now....

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Inviting the azz wipes on to his show reminds me of "Silence of the Lambs!" Lambs to the slaughter . . .

[video:youtube]OLBotH5Bki8[/video]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep....just a matter of time...

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kind of like several of the folks right here...huh?

Except, lots of them don't even make it past day 1... wink

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

126 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 21 invisible), 1,423 guests, and 1,009 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,655
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.