Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/potus-pet-peeve-sunny-dog-200012069.html

Even the first dogs aren’t always on their best behavior.

The Obama family’s pooches, Sunny and Bo, have free reign at the White House — leading one to claim part of the iconic, palatial home as his personal potty, the first couple said while sitting down with PEOPLE editor in chief Jess Cagle and White House correspondent Sandra Sobieraj Westfall as part of this week’s cover story.

As President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama answer submitted questions from kids, POTUS reveals to young Jonathan that Sunny, their younger Portuguese water dog, tries his patience.

“So Sunny is a wonderful dog,” he explains. “But there have been times where she just decided that the area near the Lincoln Bedroom and my office – at the other end of the hall from her crate – is included in being outside when it comes to pooping, which is not true. It’s still the inside. She didn’t always understand that.”

Sunny is also wise to the fact that her owners don’t always approve of her antics, the president says.

“She knows that she’s doing something wrong because she’ll run and sneak,” he says. “Sometimes I’ll be in my office, and I’m doing my work and I’ll see this like scurrying – and I got to get up and run before she does her thing, because if I’m too late then there’s a little gift that she leaves.”

The first lady stuck up for the first 4-year-old pooch, insisting that “she hasn’t done that in a while. She’s gotten much better.”

The president, meanwhile, seemed less than convinced — and a bit scarred by the experience.

“Terrible,” he declares with a sly smile. “It’s disgusting.”

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB4

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm thinking there will be a fair number of carpet bombs in the new residence, not to blame the dog, as the dog is not any smarter than it's owners, who don't care. And there in lies the problem.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Sure. Blame it on the dog.

Last edited by las; 12/10/16.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Word on da shtreet iz dat Mooochele ain't housebroke neither. The bigger carpet bombs are hers.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Dog's just giving its opinion of its owner's "legacy".

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las

They had to come up with some excuse for that lingering smell that wasn't there before. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can you imagine how hard it will be to fumigate the White House. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Coulda been much worse, they coulda had mini-wiener dogs eek

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
They gonna have to some serious cleaning before White House fit for humans to live in

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
They gonna have to some serious cleaning before White House fit for humans to live in

Burn it down and have the slaves rebuild it again.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco

What, you don't think that spilled malt liquor stains give some much needed "urban character" to priceless/historical area rugs?? whistle

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

“So Sunny is a wonderful dog,” he explains. “But there have been times where she just decided that the area near the Lincoln Bedroom and my office – at the other end of the hall from her crate – is included in being outside when it comes to pooping, which is not true. It’s still the inside. She didn’t always understand that.”

I'm thinking she picked that spot cause she learned Lincoln freed the slaves....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe

I'm thinking she picked that spot cause she learned Lincoln freed the slaves....

Winner!

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is the 1st family housebroken?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poor old joint's had sodomy performed everywhere but on it's flag pole, and Biden's been pizzing in the yard,...so the cretins hatch out a plot to blame a dog,....

Cunning and intelligence are two different qualities.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those fools aren't even smart enough to house break a dog.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I love cleaning up dog crap

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by ingwe

Chui,

You're best line in years!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What kind of idiot can't house break a dog in less than a week....errrr....never mind...

Truth is though....Hussein's clan ain't dog people....they just got em because there has to be a "first dog" (Trump just did the same thing)....
Ten bucks says those dogs are gone the day after they leave....

Last edited by FieldGrade; 12/11/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by las

They had to come up with some excuse for that lingering smell that wasn't there before. whistle

I bet the whole damn place smells like Baboon Ass sick

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,299 guests, and 1,410 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,110
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.