-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I wanted for Christmas was for the Blacks to go back to Africa, the Hispanics back to Mexico, and the Muslims back to wherever they crawled out of. I guess Santa didn't hear me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm not sure if he'd suck a dikk, but he'd definitely hold it in his mouth till the next guy came along.

Last edited by rlott; 12/25/16.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
How can white parents send their kids to a university that hires professors who admit to hating their race?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, if the professor wants to try to kick things off, he's more than welcome to do so.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Seafire
Know your enemy.....

[Linked Image]

Another idiot pops smoke on his own position! crazy

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This guy knows he's white right?

Or was he born the son of a poor black sharecropper?

Last edited by 12344mag; 12/25/16.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Keep him employed at Drexel. Talking, teaching, yapping his maw.

This isnt 1988 anymore, and people are beginning to wake up ot the idiocy of white guilt PC Progressivism. Witness the last election. Not the POTUS, but the legislatures. CNN ratings.

Let him talk and advertise his position. More and more are seeing these asshats as the fools they are.

Last edited by Crockettnj; 12/25/16.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
In the name of fairness and equality he should be fired for being a bigoted racist because hate speech is not tolerated on college campuses. Isn't that what would happen to him had he called for black genocide? Should be equal penalties either way.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Snotty looking little twerp, isn't he? He should have his head cracked for the haircut alone, let alone the dumbazz attitude.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This guy knows he's white right?

Or was he born the son of a poor black sharecropper?

When you are nuts, minor details like that apparently don't matter much.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This professor proclaims himself as a communist and teaches political science, but in my opinion the genocide should start with him. He should put a pistol where his mouth is and pull the trigger.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
this sort of crap happens because we continue to let our enemies define the terms, and set the ROE.

right on Sam....

and as always, we conservatives and patriots are indoctrinated to 'stand down', and let others have their 'opinions'....

I learned in High School Sports... you play by your opponent's rules... otherwise, nice guys finish last...

Guy is an admitted communist...in a tone he brags about it like it is a badge of honor.... kinda just like the Gay/HoMo crowd brag about being what they are.. like its also a badge of honor... wonder where they picked that attitude from, if not from Communism...

people in our society need to refamiliarize themselves with the Writings of Karl Marx, Lenin and Trotsky... because the Liberal left uses it as their playbook...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
He can start at my house. I would enjoy doing a Phil Drill
into that semen strainer on his face.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bea175
This professor proclaims himself as a communist and teaches political science, but in my opinion the genocide should start with him. He should put a pistol where his mouth is and pull the trigger.

Wrong! Some one decent should put a pistol up his Keyster and pull the trigger.....its more befitting and applicable... the Schitt4Brains Moron...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
He'll probably become the department "head" as his reward.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I have found that unless in one of the engineering disciplines, most of the overly educated seem to be a pack of dills living in an alternate world to the rest of us, and arrogance seems to go hand in hand with that hare-brained outlook.

Probably why most people wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fox News just reporting this guy is in heap big trouble with the University, they are calling him in for discussions. University bigwigs must be getting lots of heat, they disowned the comment and called it "reprehensible" among other things. Maybe they will can his azz.

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i think mr dipshit-homo got some 'splainin' to do.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I typically am not a fan of the procedure, but it is a shame his mother (and the mothers of many of his like-minded peers) didn't believe in abortion.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
How can white parents send their kids to a university that hires professors who admit to hating their race?

Because lots and lots of white parents are so liberal they are consumed with "white guilt" and they believe their children should be indoctrinated with left wing "cultural diversity."

In addition, many white parents haven't a clue as to what their children are being taught in college, high school, or grade school. And many don't really care. School gets the kids out of the house. shocked

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

418 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 1,738 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,306
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.