Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

there's 7 billion people down here on the urth. and the globe is round according to the nasa photos. well, pear shaped anyways..

how does one re-distribute wealth equitably? maybe there's more to it than that? i don't know.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Just as none was ever shown me by you.

You allow no room for it.

Nobody was calling you out, or even mentioned you in this thread.

Yet you called anyone concerned about tax money as azzholes.

Perhaps your remark about foodstamps is just your own guilt?
Never collected a food stamp in my life azzhole. And as usual you were wrong about the percentage spent on domestic social programs. The budget for fiscal year 2017 shows 25% for PENSIONS {figures} and 21% for defense. It isn't neccesary to list any more to show that welfare programs couldn't possibly comprise 60% of the budget. Welfare is listed at 9% and helth care at 28%. I suppose a good bit of that health care money goes to the same folks collecting the PENSIONS.

There's more to "entitlements" than just welfare, azzhole.

[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Tough to consider SS as an "entitlement". The figures I gave are correct for 2017's budget. If you want to consider SS, PENSIONS and health care "entitlements" and part of "welfare spending" then I strongly suspect a big percentage of the old farts on here who are constantly bitching about how much is being spent on "social programs" are collecting themselves. Azzhole.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You win.

Enjoy your welfare.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
humans and the re-distribution of wealth is an important part of the modern day human condition.

nationalism is good, but/and globalism seems to be rising as an attention-getter.

it's NASA's fault i tell ya. they're responsible for all our modern day problems. without seeing the earth as a globe, we could much easily hold on to our nationalistic boundaries w/less argument.

russia & america as allies, my god, isn't that a form of heresy, or has the world shifted?

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Hmm, must have hit a nerve. Have to wonder how much you're collecting. As for me, not a penny. I still get up at 4:00 AM every morning and go to work.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All you dinosaurs with your heads in the sand better get with the program because we're running out of time. The debate is over and climate change is real, just ask any reputable scientist. The fastest way we can deal with this is to impose a carbon tax on the countries who have enjoyed the most benefit from damaging the planet and redistribute funds to countries that need to cut back on their carbon output. For example, instead of picking a trade fight with China, we should be transferring funds to them. I'm sure they would happily spend that money on pollution control systems and we can all spend many years to come in harmony with Mother Earth.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Peddler
All you dinosaurs with your heads in the sand better get with the program because we're running out of time. The debate is over and climate change is real, just ask any reputable scientist. The fastest way we can deal with this is to impose a carbon tax on the countries who have enjoyed the most benefit from damaging the planet and redistribute funds to countries that need to cut back on their carbon output. For example, instead of picking a trade fight with China, we should be transferring funds to them. I'm sure they would happily spend that money on pollution control systems and we can all spend many years to come in harmony with Mother Earth.

gosh, i dunno. the idea or concept kinda sounds good. but i was planning on buying a new audi, lexus, or mercedes next year. i have an affinity for mercedes for some reason?

but, people have to eat, that's for sure, or nearly so.

it'd be good to see a good plan offered up, but a trade-war won't solve a thing in the long-term, will it?

and, what is wrong w/me wanting to work hard, strive, invest carefully and finally get to the point that a Mercedes Benz is within my grasp? haven't i earned it, and also deserved it?/

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I thought you committed suicide when hillary lost?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus

how does one re-distribute wealth equitably? maybe there's more to it than that? i don't know.

I do. You reward people for their effort and what they produce. That's how you "redistribute" wealth equitably.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Gus

I do. You reward people for their effort and what they produce. That's how you "redistribute" wealth equitably.

i like both the theory and the concept. maybe this country can begin to practice such a solution in the near future? it's never been practiced before now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You guys sound like you've enjoyed too much white privilege and don't fully understand the plight of the man you've kept down because of your good fortune.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Gus

without a merit based society you end up with a merit-less society. like we have today

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You guys sound like you've enjoyed too much white privilege and don't fully understand the plight of the man you've kept down because of your good fortune.

lol. surely you jest?

'ell, i never had any good fortune, thanks to the war criminal johnson, and his band of merry patriotic supporters. let's inclue ol mcnamara & westmoreland, ok?

i worked my arse off to get through school, and my reward was to be drafted for up to a two-year term. the demo's i'm familiar with are slave owners. trust me on that one.

there's plenty of modern day repubs who would enslave anyone in an instant. they're just ambivalent when it comes to who is "owning" the white house.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Then show everyone how dedicated you are and open up your wallet to be the first to offer a LARGE contribution from your personal income.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
That's nice.....our tax dollars at work.

Just a few more days...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4winds

Then show everyone how dedicated you are and open up your wallet to be the first to offer a LARGE contribution from your personal income.

he's with the 47%, takers rather than givers

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He's a foreigner that needs to mind his own damn business and GTFO!

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
That's nice.....our tax dollars at work.

Just a few more days...

truly. it's getting close. we're on the marginal area of a shift in perspective.

just keep the Faith, ok?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by WildWest
This [bleep] has to stop. We re broke.

that's the plan mad

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,806 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,613
Posts18,473,931
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.