Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The flash at 3:09-2:10, did the officer on the right shoot again?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just for the record, I bet Jerry was a real piece of work in every way. Still didn't see the reason why multiple cops couldn't do better than that.
Course, as a society we're at the place where police have the right to take human life any time someone gets within x feet of them and all they need to do to justify their actions is say, "I felt threatened". Sound like snowflakes in uniforms to me.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh damn, we used our non lethal means while too far away. Guess we'll have to shoot him now. That's some seriously screwed up judgement right there. Cost old Jerry his day in court.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Just for the record, I bet Jerry was a real piece of work in every way. Still didn't see the reason why multiple cops couldn't do better than that.
Course, as a society we're at the place where police have the right to take human life any time someone gets within x feet of them and all they need to do to justify their actions is say, "I felt threatened". Sound like snowflakes in uniforms to me.

The "oh dey din' hafta choot'm" sounds like the same mob mentality out of Baltimore, Ferguson, Detroit, etc., too; if we're going to just go to name calling.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not like it was a fast moving situation and no time to estimate the range! LOL.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This^^

They didn't have to shoot him, they wanted to shoot him.

And they did.

3 Bad Ass Cops, all with night sticks, one old drunk.

Justified, legally; justified morally, well I think there's a lot of room for argument.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

This^^

And they did.

Justified, legally; justified morally, well I think there's a lot of room for argument.

MM

So, what's the difference between Jerry getting shot like this and every LaQuan who refuses to drop a knife or similar that gets his ass shot off?

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Down for 9 seconds, and shot again. Then the Bandaids... He wasn't even black. They don't get Bandaids.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Not like it was a fast moving situation and no time to estimate the range! LOL.

Heard him say, "Wait, he's still 22 feet!" <<<<------ Kidding!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sean, got a lot of respect for ya brother, and NOBODY here wants a cop injured or killed, but Jerry wasn't much of a threat to three "trained" cops, knife or not. Gun, hell yeah, scary situation.

LOL
IC B3

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
4ager,
So you've shot a lot of guys? I am sure reality is much different than what goes on in your mind.

4ager is an eggspurt on everything on this planet. Same when he was VaNimrod.

Fuggin' internet cowboy.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Them cops ever quit the force, they can go right inta a career as a horse vet.

First cure don't work, shoot em.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sean, got a lot of respect for ya brother, and NOBODY here wants a cop injured or killed, but Jerry wasn't much of a threat to three "trained" cops, knife or not. Gun, hell yeah, scary situation.

Like I said, I ain't "tar and feathering" you; just differing in opinion. Same situation as the cops; same things tried and Jerry wants to keep hold of that Rapala and advance? Well, Jerry just chose poorly and gets what he was told was coming.

Just drop the [bleep] knife, Jerry.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pigasso
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
4ager,
So you've shot a lot of guys? I am sure reality is much different than what goes on in your mind.

4ager is an eggspurt on everything on this planet. Same when he was VaNimrod.

Fuggin' internet cowboy.

Another sock puppet. Yippee.

I answered his question.

Which bitch is using this "throwaway account" today?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

This^^

And they did.

MM

So, what's the difference between Jerry getting shot like this and every LaQuan who refuses to drop a knife or similar that gets his ass shot off?

Depends on the situation, black or white; each stands on its own merit.

Some definitely warrant killing, some don't.

I don't think this one required killing.

JMHO

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've got a brain, arguably not much of one, but I can easily discern the difference between a "Jerry" and a "Tyrone".

Jerry (was) probably alive at his age because he didn't make a habit of doing this. Tyrone usually doesn't make it to 25 because he does. Therefore, I have no problem "profiling" (nothing more than a communist PC word anyway) all day long and staying alive in the process.

Yeah, drunk Jerry was a dumbsheit, pretty obvious what he should have done. But he's dead now, so no worries. The three untrained cops live to kill someone w/o ramifications anther day.

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/18/17.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

This^^

And they did.

MM

Depends on the situation, black or white; each stands on its own merit.

Some definitely warrant killing, some don't.

I don't think this one required killing.

JMHO

MM

Fair enough.

I don't think Jerry needed to die, but Jerry forced that hand.

Damned shame, all the way around.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
About a minute to reply.Monitors all threads. Get a f!ucking life. Like I said. An interweb cowboy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've got a brain, arguably not much of one, but I can easily discern the difference between a "Jerry" and a "Tyrone".

Jerry (was) probably alive at his age because he didn't make a habit of doing this. Tyrone usually doesn't make it to 25 because he does. Therefore, I have no problem "profiling" (nothing more than a communist PC word anyway) all day long and staying alive in the process.

Yeah, drunk Jerry was a dumbsheit, pretty obvious what he should have done. But he's dead now, so no worries. The three untrained cops live to kill someone w/o ramifications anther day.

You know, I was in agreement with you, right up to the last bit. Do you honestly think they wanted to kill him? Do you honestly believe that those cops are both untrained and sociopathic enough to seek out opportunities to kill people?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pigasso
About a minute to reply.Monitors all threads. Get a f!ucking life. Like I said. An interweb cowboy.

Hello, bitch.

Keep following me around; it's been a while since I had a stalker troll (well, since BOWSINGER's sock puppet account was outed anyway). You ain't much, but meh, you'll do. Odds are, you've been run off under another name before anyway and this one won't stick any better.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

222 members (257 mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 21 invisible), 1,805 guests, and 987 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,347
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.