Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
My libtard neice in a FB rant. Sad. A grad of Georgetown Law School and legal eagle in DC. That town is full of these fine Americans.

My neice and her thoughts on the POTUS:

"Two million Americans didn't show up in the cold and rain and snow to protest nothing, I can tell you that. Start with: Trump's petulance and insistence on tweeting insults to people who merely criticize him, his disrespect and literal sexual assault of women, his apparent affinity for and maybe allegiance to Russia, his appointment of people with no government experience, his lack of respect for what intelligence agencies tell him, his business conflicts of interest, his violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution on day one of his presidency, his intention to repeal Obamacare and quite possibly leave 20 million Americans (including two of my sisters) without health insurance, his intention to stop funding violence against women programs that help women subject to domestic violence, his lack of support for public education, his lack of support for vaccinations, his intention to remove the US from global agreements intended to address the very serious and pressing problem of global warming, his stated intention to register all Muslim citizens because of their religious beliefs, his lack of support for LGBTQ rights, the concern that he'll make birth control and abortion inaccessible to women who need it, the concern that he won't create a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers who've lived in America substantially all their lives but aren't citizens, his lack of support for a free press including his support for eroding libel protections, his refusal to take a press corps with him when he travels, and his threats to eliminate the White House press corps not to mention his support for far right fake news sites that peddle conspiracy theories (like for example the lie that there is a family pizza shop in DC running a child sex ring). That is not a comprehensive list, but that'll give you some idea."

Last edited by Gun_Geezer; 01/22/17.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Her sisters should probably get jobs.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your niece needs to learn about punctuation. Of course that might take time away from her feminists studies class.

Carpe' Scrotum
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
WOW

I guess I have been miss-informed all of these years.

Oh well I am to old to change

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Sounds like my niece, also a lawyer,brilliant - smart as a whip; she read all the time when she was younger and graduated from high school a year early. She and her mother (who I think is just trying to show how "in" she is), had to march yesterday and posted their picture, sign and all, on Facebook.

To set the record straight, I don't do Facebook but my wife showed it to me. smile

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
to register all Muslim citizens because of their religious beliefs,

She needs a Muslim husband.

A few years of being forced to wear a big, black bag and walking 3 steps behind him will get her mind right.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You can tell her I said so.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My libtard neice in a FB rant. Sad. A grad of Georgetown Law School and legal eagle in DC. That town is full of these fine Americans.

My neice and her thoughts on the POTUS:

"Two million Americans didn't show up in the cold and rain and snow to protest nothing, I can tell you that. Start with: Trump's petulance and insistence on tweeting insults to people who merely criticize him, his disrespect and literal sexual assault of women, his apparent affinity for and maybe allegiance to Russia, his appointment of people with no government experience, his lack of respect for what intelligence agencies tell him, his business conflicts of interest, his violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution on day one of his presidency, his intention to repeal Obamacare and quite possibly leave 20 million Americans (including two of my sisters) without health insurance, his intention to stop funding violence against women programs that help women subject to domestic violence, his lack of support for public education, his lack of support for vaccinations, his intention to remove the US from global agreements intended to address the very serious and pressing problem of global warming, his stated intention to register all Muslim citizens because of their religious beliefs, his lack of support for LGBTQ rights, the concern that he'll make birth control and abortion inaccessible to women who need it, the concern that he won't create a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers who've lived in America substantially all their lives but aren't citizens, his lack of support for a free press including his support for eroding libel protections, his refusal to take a press corps with him when he travels, and his threats to eliminate the White House press corps not to mention his support for far right fake news sites that peddle conspiracy theories (like for example the lie that there is a family pizza shop in DC running a child sex ring). That is not a comprehensive list, but that'll give you some idea."

She needs to marry a muslim.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe

A few years of being forced to wear a big, black bag and walking 3 steps behind him will get her mind right.

Ahh, fugk. He stole my thunder.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe

i bet you're right

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Clinton wanted to let people into this country, who treat women like property - or worse.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boy she drank deep of the liberal Koolaid, right down to the talking points.

Too bad she doesn't hear what he intends to do to restore the rule of law and protect Americans from damaging outside influences.

All she hears is "No more abortions bitch"

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A lot of Americans aren't convinced this winter that we have much global warming.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump got more fat women out walking within one day than Moochelle did in 8 years.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How ironic. My stepbrothers wife was in the women's march in Phoenix.

He is a retired multi-millionaire with a million dollar home in Phoenix and a million dollar home in Prescott. They play golf a lot and go to Maui 4 months out of the year.
Next time I see them I will ask how much they really know about suffrage and oppression.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just goes to show what type of dumbasses lawyers tend to be.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's fun to see Bill Clinton supporters whine about Trump.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Her sisters should probably get jobs.....

One would think so.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Had the common sense educated right outta her she did.

LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 160user, 2500HD, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,922
Posts18,498,484
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.