Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by Snyper
So now that you know Allah is real, are you all happy?

I've always known Allah is real. That's just one name, the others are Lucifer, Satan, The Evil One.

What name shall a Christian invoke as he prays, if the only language he knows is Arabic?

'Isa

That's the name of Jesus in Arabic.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
The latest Campfire survey of logical fallacy...

[Linked Image]

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As long as the chili has beans....

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
There's nothing about knowing Satan is real to make one happy, unless one is you.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by srwshooter
biggest scam in the history of the human race,possibly. religion was put there just to make you wonder.what if?
Good thing the smart one's like you have it all figures out! lol

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Of course we do not know the name of God and I think we err if we think he needs one. We have always called God by his attributes. The Hebrew did the same.

His name is Andy.

Andy walked with me.... Andy talked with me...

We have two angel ornaments we hang on the tree every Christmas; Hark & Harold. And on Christmas day Hark & Harold angels sing "Glory to the newborn King" smile

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Hahaha!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For those of you who are saying something to the effect of "I have Faith, that's all I need." This is, in essence, a mathematic equivalent.

Yes, they are equal because they are both meaningless BS for the gullible.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyD
There's nothing about knowing Satan is real to make one happy, unless one is you.

That's the sort of mindless BS "christians" say without thinking. If you believe god is real you have to already believe satan is real.

But none of that has anything to do with the statement you quoted, proving you didn't understand what was said.

You not only want to pretend some math tricks "prove" there's a god, but that it's the god you want it to be.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
But seriously folks, I don't have the faith required to deny the existence of God. And I haven't found Him to be some sort of a magician that makes things appear out of nowhere with no evidence of process. God is the Grand Scientist. He made mathmatics, physical science, quantitative analysis, quantum physics, heat hot, ice cold and on and on and on. For example, my understanding of evolution does not conflict with God the Creator (Elohim). The scientific study of evolution to me is just backtracking God. That isn't to say opinions based on slim evidence are always right. Most likely many of the things scientists today are convinced are true are false or only partially right no matter how firmly it is believed. Belief doesn't change absolute fact. He didn't create earth, or any of His creations for that matter, as static entities. Instead, thru His will and power He gave them all the ability to adapt as necessary in the face of change. Sermon over. Pop quiz later.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by shootem
But seriously folks, I don't have the faith required to deny the existence of God. And I haven't found Him to be some sort of a magician that makes things appear out of nowhere with no evidence of process. God is the Grand Scientist. He made mathmatics, physical science, quantitative analysis, quantum physics, heat hot, ice cold and on and on and on. For example, my understanding of evolution does not conflict with God the Creator (Elohim). The scientific study of evolution to me is just backtracking God. That isn't to say opinions based on slim evidence are always right. Most likely many of the things scientists today are convinced are true are false or only partially right no matter how firmly it is believed. Belief doesn't change absolute fact. He didn't create earth, or any of His creations for that matter, as static entities. Instead, thru His will and power He gave them all the ability to adapt as necessary in the face of change. Sermon over. Pop quiz later.

so, very true. but it works on both sides of the ledger. a lot of stuff promulgated by the theological types have been proven to be less than stellar in accuracy. but, we have changed in our understandings over the years, over the thousands of years since Abraham et.al. science wants to occupy a piece or part of the stage. and well it should. that means something has got to give.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

That's the sort of mindless BS "christians" say without thinking. If you believe god is real you have to already believe satan is real.

But none of that has anything to do with the statement you quoted, proving you didn't understand what was said.

You not only want to pretend some math tricks "prove" there's a god, but that it's the god you want it to be.

The only thing you ever prove is just how ignorant you truly are.
Over and over and over and over.......................

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Ruger77Shooter
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Jesus is Lord!

Yes He is! And what man believes or doesn't believe cannot and will not change that fact. And one day, everyone will bow before Him and confess that He is Lord. If only we could speak to those in hell...for there are no atheists in hell.

Amen

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

For someone (you) that prattles on and on about minding your own business, you sure get all wound up about what other folks have for their personal religious beliefs.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by shaman

Ax. 1. {P(φ)∧◻∀x[φ(x)→ψ(x)]} →P(ψ)Ax. 2.P(¬φ)↔¬P(φ)Th. 1.P(φ)→◊∃x[φ(x)]Df. 1.G(x)⟺∀φ[P(φ)→φ(x)]Ax. 3.P(G)Th. 2.◊∃xG(x)Df. 2.φ ess x⟺φ(x)∧∀ψ{ψ(x)→◻∀y[φ(y)→ψ(y)]}Ax. 4.P(φ)→◻P(φ)Th. 3.G(x)→G ess xDf. 3.E(x)⟺∀φ[φ ess x→◻∃yφ(y)]Ax. 5.P(E)Th. 4.◻∃xG(x)”.

You get it, right?

Of course.

But the caveat you intentionally did not point out (first rule of fake news) is that for the proof to be proven is that you have to accept five questionable Axioms as true to begin with.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Gus

so, very true. but it works on both sides of the ledger. a lot of stuff promulgated by the theological types have been proven to be less than stellar in accuracy. but, we have changed in our understandings over the years, over the thousands of years since Abraham et.al. science wants to occupy a piece or part of the stage. and well it should. that means something has got to give.

Absolutely the inverse of that statement is true. But ahhhh, UNDERSTANDING!! Many things we deny to be, are true in fact but we miss the full truth because we misinterpret fact. Things we claim to be true may be false for the same reason. Many things we interpret to be true really are, even though the facts are not fully understood or communicated. They are true but incompletely so as viewed or described. Example I have pondered greatly but do not yet have a full understanding of:

The Jews of Exodus wandering in the desert described God who led them as a 'Cloud of Smoke' by day and a 'Pillar of Fire by night'. No doubt to me they reported fact, but there is much more there they did not have the ability to interpret even as they watched. So they were accurate but 'incomplete' in their description. How would one of us interpret the same 'fact' were we to view it with today's understanding of reality? It'll be amazing to find out.

And now for today's pop quiz. What is the name for God the Creator?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
As long as the chili has beans....

Okay, now you're just looking for trouble, on this forum laugh

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The Jews of Exodus wandering in the desert described God who led them as a 'Cloud of Smoke' by day and a 'Pillar of Fire by night'...
....How would one of us interpret the same 'fact' were we to view it with today's understanding of reality? It'll be amazing to find out.

Well, despite the 21st century, some still don't have rational enquiring minds, they prefer to adhere to ancient vague mystical accounts
from scripture as being the absolute unquestionable truth....they are not much different to those people of today who still believe mirrors
and photographs can steal their soul...and will refuse to consider a rational scientific explanation.

Belief doesn't change absolute fact. .

In the absence of fact (or simply blind to facts that are obvious), humans will tend to create all sorts of misguided convenient beliefs.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by carbon12
Originally Posted by shaman

Ax. 1. {P(φ)∧◻∀x[φ(x)→ψ(x)]} →P(ψ)Ax. 2.P(¬φ)↔¬P(φ)Th. 1.P(φ)→◊∃x[φ(x)]Df. 1.G(x)⟺∀φ[P(φ)→φ(x)]Ax. 3.P(G)Th. 2.◊∃xG(x)Df. 2.φ ess x⟺φ(x)∧∀ψ{ψ(x)→◻∀y[φ(y)→ψ(y)]}Ax. 4.P(φ)→◻P(φ)Th. 3.G(x)→G ess xDf. 3.E(x)⟺∀φ[φ ess x→◻∃yφ(y)]Ax. 5.P(E)Th. 4.◻∃xG(x)”.

You get it, right?

Of course.

But the caveat you intentionally did not point out (first rule of fake news) is that for the proof to be proven is that you have to accept five questionable Axioms as true to begin with.

Now you've got half the fire googling 'Axiom'.

"Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum", BTW.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve
"Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum", BTW.

Putting the doubt before de cart...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, 14 invisible), 1,676 guests, and 999 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.