Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
He's not Hillary so, yes.

That alone is so satisfying.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
He has far exceeded any expectations that I had. I think that what has surprised me the most is a 'now politician' actually carrying out campaign promises. Not sure that I can recall this having ever happened in my 50+ years. It is abundantly clear that the MSM has zero idea of how to handle someone actually making good.

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The lefty's screeches and squeals of "he's doing exactly what he campaigned on".....is music to my ears.

Criticizing a politician for doing what he promised to do....on the campaign trail? We must be in a parallel universe.

The media still interviews Schumer like he is in the majority. I understand why Obama constantly turned his head with the media (to minimize those Dumbo ears)....but Schumer really shouldn't turn his....the plug line is VERY obvious on the back side.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump is hitting them with so many rights they will soon be begging him for a left.

I think fighting with the media as he has, has deflected them into attacking him even more, while all the time he is doing what he said he would do and advancing a conservative agenda. He has picked well when establishing his immediate staff members and they defend and deflect like pitbulls. I love what they are all doing and the entertainment is superb.

Take your kids and your grand kids huntin' and shootin'.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Weall knew that he would be a game changer but his energy and efficiency has been off the chart. The libs are experiencing some shock and awe politics. I just hope he keeps going at his current pace. I really don't give a damn about the pos protestors, or those that back them.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not to quench the fire, but I am amazed at the number of enemies a simple patriotic American has. Makes you realize how far gone our country was. We were being given the illusion of individual freedom, objective press, leaders that cared about America, etc etc etc, but it's sooooo obvious to all of us now just how bad it had become. We almost lost America men! Right under our noses and on our watch!

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
He's exceeding expectations.

I think we are seeing why he is a billionaire. Other presidents are/were slackers in comparison.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Right on, fireball!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
He's exceeding what I expected him to do. After he gets the right people in place he better deliver a substantial tax cut as promised. I believe he will.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every day has been like your team winning the Super Bowl. Some days have felt like winning the Super Bowl multiple times.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Exceeding. Winning is fun!!!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
IMO He did not go far enough ,blocking muzzles. The border is still wide open. We have not seen 1,000 of refugees leaving. His deregulation, of taking off two rules for each put on, has no time line for taking off regs.
He has made big strides for his first week. We need to be vigilant on which Dino's oppose his admin picks. Go President Trump

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
You bet.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
FANTASTIC

MOLON LABE
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 1tnhunter
He's exceeding mine!!!!!!!!!

^ that right there.

Bigly.

Of course as a guy who voted first for Dole as Pres my expectations, while much higher than for any other Pres in my lifetime, still was relative to politicians.

This guy is a CEO. His can of whoop @$$ just keeps flowin!!!!!!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Yup, exceeding mine also.

The guy is everywhere, I'm getting dizzy just watching him.

I know that it'll have to slow down eventually and he'll eventually hit some roadblocks, but right now it's just hang on and enjoy the ride.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
coming out of the gates he's far ahead of the competition.

but, the race is long. and he'll have to continue to maintain his stamina.

but, yes, he's doing what he said he would do. imagine a real leader instead of just another ho-hum politician spouting words to get a vote.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yes, exceeding big time, but...

So far he is doing what he alone is "allowed" to do.

He is using what is available to him, Executive Orders, hiring, firing, negotiating and appointing.

When all that is done or off the fast track, he will then have to work with Congress to get real Congressional legislation passed to further his agenda and to fulfill his campaign promises.

With the Senate stacked against him with Democrats, RINOs and Butt-Hurt Never-Trumpers he will hit many a road block.

How he handles these POS and how he is able to Get-er-Done in spite of the GOP will tell the real story.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My support has gone from tepid to hell YEAH! He has made me throw all previous picks and concerns out the window and am now thanking God he is potus. No one else, none of the other candidates, would be coming close.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
Yes, exceeding big time, but...

So far he is doing what he alone is "allowed" to do.

He is using what is available to him, Executive Orders, hiring, firing, negotiating and appointing.

When all that is done or off the fast track, he will then have to work with Congress to get real Congressional legislation passed to further his agenda and to fulfill his campaign promises.

With the Senate stacked against him with Democrats, RINOs and Butt-Hurt Never-Trumpers he will hit many a road block.

How he handles these POS and how he is able to Get-er-Done in spite of the GOP will tell the real story.

This. The real battles lie ahead, and he has made many enemies already. The largest problem will be with RINOs who undercut the very policies that they were elected to enact.

The frontlines of this battle will keep going all the way through the midterm 2018 elections, where we will see what the country really wants in the form of the Senate.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 16penny, 29 invisible), 1,931 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,270
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.