Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Amazing how many people bow down and worship when the word "science" is used.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin

Liberals invented "Agenda Science".

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
We should be thankful that a few souls still have a soul and are willing to come forward and testify agains climate change and the government.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017...presentation-whistle-blower-charges.html
Good post but, true to the left's lying ways, we've known they have been cooking the books since this climate change hoax began.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

dat be truff!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

dat be truff!

They know how to use it against us too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RickyD

dat be truff!

They know how to use it against us too.
Mostly because "we" let them. I'm not kind to lieberals. Can't be. I hate what they've done and the foolishness they believe. More need to show them how they feel. I love taking the wind out of their sails and leaving them knowing I would prefer it was the life out of their souls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I have worked for NASA. But NASA is no different than any other large bureaucracy in that if you wish to keep your job you follow the dictates of your supervisors. And so do they, right up the command chain. The head guy takes his instructions from somebody outside the agency, but even higher. Or even he gets fired.

So...when your agency gets told in no uncertain terms what it will support and what it will believe, everybody from top to bottom follows that dictum. Veracity has nothing to do with it.

In this instance, when the recent National Lawn Jockey dictated that NASA and NOAA would support and defend human-caused climate change, NASA and NOAA did just that.

I spent 2 1/2 years working in NASA's Space Sciences Lab here at MSFC, and my observations agree with your 100%.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

In this instance, when the recent National Lawn Jockey dictated that NASA and NOAA would support and defend human-caused climate change, NASA and NOAA did just that.

So, they're all liars.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, duh.

Globular warming is nothing but a shakedown scam.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Well, duh.

But, but, it's settled science! Lefties must be overflowing with so much guilt for being human, white, and American, that you can talk them into anything. All you have to do is lay the blame on humanity, the white race, or the US. You have more blame if you're male, too.. Honestly, they stop paying attention to facts, as soon as you vilify one of those catagories. Oddly, they themselves are blameless, even if they fall into one of the groups. Funny how that works...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Actually, they didn't. It's been around for as long as there has been Science. I don't mean to say this and other facets of the liberal agenda are not heinous. I'm just saying performing bad science to forward a political agenda goes all the way back. A lot of what got done in the Age of Enlightenment was either pro or anti-Protestant in its underlying motivation.

What eats at me is how little dissent there seems to have been over the last 30 years. I realize NASA earns its keep trying to stay on a straight and narrow course. You need focus to do things like put a man on the Moon. However, I am stunned at how little science got done elsewhere to disprove this crap.

Take Eugenics for an example. This was hot stuff around the world in the latter part of the 19th Century, and it became a major driving force in 20th Century thinking. However, there was plenty of science going on in opposition to Eugenics principles all along. At a time when mainstream science was measuring skulls and defining race, there was ample research continuing that pointed in the exact opposite direction.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Well, duh.

But, but, it's settled science! Lefties must be overflowing with so much guilt for being human, white, and American, that you can talk them into anything. All you have to do is lay the blame on humanity, the white race, or the US. You have more blame if you're male, too.. Honestly, they stop paying attention to facts, as soon as you vilify one of those catagories. Oddly, they themselves are blameless, even if they fall into one of the groups. Funny how that works...

If they are feeling that guilty they should just kill themselves now.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, anothergun, 6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6 invisible), 1,486 guests, and 624 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,515
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.