Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I don't get their timidity about attacking the Saviors. Negan is obviously the head of the snake. Some of the others are good villains, but have shown no real leadership skills other than following Negan's lead and bullying people. Kill or capture Negan and the whole thing dies. They had a good chance before they got all their guns confiscated, especially with all the RPG's they had. They are fixated on the Saviors' numbers, but the Saviors are all spread out in these outposts. [bleep] pussies.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
They are still reacting to all the saviors groups going after the one community and basically kicking the snot out of them.

Yes Negan is a dictator - whack him and then it gets interesting.

But the "play" they try (and weakly) to say is if he falls someone else takes his place - not really - the dude is physcho and kills his own strong people that challenge him so there isn't really a second in command.

All they have to do now is find one of the Savior groups that don't like Negan and it all falls... BUT who knows - they lead this much "slop" so they can manuver and change the plot if they have too.

I.e. - they are milking the cow right now...

Provided the Negan or Rick actors don't pull a charlie S. move they will try to get 2 more years or more out of it.

Given the zombies are almost gewy at this point, It can't last for ever.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The only claim-to-fame the Garbage People seem to have is having avoided contact with the Saviors and having survived. Pre-Saviors Rick's Group would have kicked their asses.

IMO Rick should have sold those [bleep] out to Negan to curry favor and kept all the guns for himself. The numbers thing isn't that big of a deal.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
They are still reacting to all the saviors groups going after the one community and basically kicking the snot out of them.

But the "play" they try (and weakly) to say is if he falls someone else takes his place - not really - the dude is physcho and kills his own strong people that challenge him so there isn't really a second in command.

All they have to do now is find one of the Savior groups that don't like Negan and it all falls... BUT who knows - they lead this much "slop" so they can manuver and change the plot if they have too.

Provided the Negan or Rick actors don't pull a charlie S. move they will try to get 2 more years or more out of it.

Remember that this is all based on a comic which is already written. The writers are trying to go with what the comic has already done to an extent. Steelhead knows all about this. I haven't read any of the comic for a couple or three years.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

When the Zombies give out, making travel easier, you just move on and give the place to Negan and his buds. I'd rather live in a warmer climate anyway. They gave up warmer Georgia for the DC area, which is fricking stupid, just based on geography and weather alone.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The whole thing with wanting to preserve the Biters was stupid too. Just get more of them. Hell, they're all over. WGAF if one gives out?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He found all those guns and gives them all away but fifteen?? I guess they have to maintain the desperate need to find guns so as to justify recontacting the all-female colony in the near future, but that just makes him look weak and stupid again.

I'm not so sure he even showed them the whole pile. Seems like they had a lot more guns than that, plus a van full of food. At the dump ground, the van was empty except for a smaller pile of guns. I'm thinking that when they got back to Alexandria, they unloaded all of the food and a portion of the guns.

That way, the "smaller" pile he showed him was what he was negotiating with. That's what I would've done at least (made sure my group had what we needed first, then negotiate on what's left with the others). But, Rick has shown that he can be a complete dumba$$ before.....

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
These idiots made Rick fight the weaponized Biter to show that they were "worthy". Why is their any guarantee they will be better than Negan if they are the main reason the allies can defeat him? The Garbage People are just freaking post-Snowflake [bleep].

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
These idiots made Rick fight the weaponized Biter to show that they were "worthy". Why is their any guarantee they will be better than Negan if they are the main reason the allies can defeat him? The Garbage People are just freaking post-Snowflake [bleep].
This. No reason to trust them to any extent, especially not after arming them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They're building multiple ramps from which to jump the shark although they'll hang on as long as the show makes money, but it's time to start heading toward the "and they all lived happily ever after" season.

If the Saviors are so bad why don't they just leave? Just pack up what they have and head back to Georgia. They pretty well already killed everybody down there who was a threat. Go back to the prison, clean it out and rebuild. Go around to Hilltop and the Kingdom and tell anybody who wants to come along that they're welcome to join them.

Where is the magic gas and ammo tree? Cars are running just fine on gas that's four or more years old and apparently in limitless supply as well as having lots and lots of ammo around. People driving everywhere yet no parts are wearing out, tires are good, I guess they're changing the oil regularly, etc. etc.

I get that there is a lot of stuff lying around but you've got Hilltop, the Kingdom, Alexandria, Seaside, Garbage People and The Saviors (sounds like the lineup for a rock festival, doesn't it?) all living within walking distance of each other or at most a few minutes driving distance on apparently walker-free byways, all scouring the area for years, and yet they keep finding new stuff. They must be traveling pretty far out these days to find it. Where was Richonne's honeymoon carnival, Pennsylvania?

Dammit, I want my zombie show to pay at least some homage to reality!

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Yeah, like why carry that stupid Python when you can have a Glock 19...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Does anybody ever take a bath on that show?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They're building multiple ramps from which to jump the shark although they'll hang on as long as the show makes money, but it's time to start heading toward the "and they all lived happily ever after" season.

If the Saviors are so bad why don't they just leave? Just pack up what they have and head back to Georgia. They pretty well already killed everybody down there who was a threat. Go back to the prison, clean it out and rebuild. Go around to Hilltop and the Kingdom and tell anybody who wants to come along that they're welcome to join them.

Where is the magic gas and ammo tree? Cars are running just fine on gas that's four or more years old and apparently in limitless supply as well as having lots and lots of ammo around. People driving everywhere yet no parts are wearing out, tires are good, I guess they're changing the oil regularly, etc. etc.

I get that there is a lot of stuff lying around but you've got Hilltop, the Kingdom, Alexandria, Seaside, Garbage People and The Saviors (sounds like the lineup for a rock festival, doesn't it?) all living within walking distance of each other or at most a few minutes driving distance on apparently walker-free byways, all scouring the area for years, and yet they keep finding new stuff. They must be traveling pretty far out these days to find it. Where was Richonne's honeymoon carnival, Pennsylvania?

Yeah, they should have rediscovered horses by this time. Some have, but not Rick's group, or the Saviors.

PS How does a deer get snagged by a bunch of rotting, shambling, zombies?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Yeah, like why carry that stupid Python when you can have a Glock 19...
That parts realistic. Glocks suck. They should all be carrying lances because those are the best Biter-killers. Stab to the eye, done and done. No noise to attract others. No ammo to worry about. 10-22 with a couple of 25 round clips for longer range. Anything you want or can pick up for defense against random Savior types.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

They long ago lost whatever minute fraction of believe-ability to the story they might have had hopes for with not even a single maggot, green fly, possum or vulture feasting on all of the putrid decaying flesh literally everywhere, season after season.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Is Northern Dave a star on that show now......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yeah, they should have rediscovered horses by this time. Some have, but not Rick's group, or the Saviors.

PS How does a deer get snagged by a bunch of rotting, shambling, zombies?
I think animals tend to get eaten, remember the horse that Daryl and his wannabe boyfriend discovered? But the point about the deer is spot in, how did it ever get that big if it let smelly dead things walk right up on it?

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 257Bob, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 58 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,946
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.