Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Conservative he is not. He's aligned with conservatism but he's really a libertarian.

And he'll be back.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
homosexual - check
Jew - check
Republican - check

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Okay, y'all say he's a queer immigrant that likes to have sex with Blacks. Yet, his presence sparked riots at an extremely liberal college. Sounds to me like he should have fit right in with them. They should go hand in hand together.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bristoe, davet and others above have described much of who he is and what he does. He is not likely to stay prominent in the long haul due to the nature of his schtick. But, seems like he has been very useful recently in laying bare the ridiculous liberal/feminist/homosexual agendas (probably some others, too). In addition to being outrageous and a self-promoter, he is quick, loquacious and energetic - normally drives the representatives of those groups up a tree. They simply cannot prevail in a conversation with him, let alone a debate. For certain, he is one guy that the lib faculty/students at most universities to not want to have seen or heard on their campuses. So, at least for the recent times, he must have been doing some stuff correctly.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by CCCC
Bristoe, davet and others above have described much of who is and what he does. He is not likely to stay prominent in the long haul due to the nature of his schtick. But, seems like he has been very useful recently in laying bare the ridiculous liberal/feminist/homosexual agendas (probably some others, too). In addition to being outrageous and a self-promoter, he is quick, loquacious and energetic - normally drives the representatives of those groups up a tree. They simply cannot prevail in a conversation with him, let alone a debate. For certain, he is one guy that the lib faculty/students at most universities to not want to have seen or heard on their campuses. So, at least for the recent times, he must have been doing some stuff correctly.

The left cannot tolerate black, gay, or female conservatives, and they finally managed to get him.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Bristoe, davet and others above have described much of who is and what he does. He is not likely to stay prominent in the long haul due to the nature of his schtick. But, seems like he has been very useful recently in laying bare the ridiculous liberal/feminist/homosexual agendas (probably some others, too). In addition to being outrageous and a self-promoter, he is quick, loquacious and energetic - normally drives the representatives of those groups up a tree. They simply cannot prevail in a conversation with him, let alone a debate. For certain, he is one guy that the lib faculty/students at most universities to not want to have seen or heard on their campuses. So, at least for the recent times, he must have been doing some stuff correctly.

The left cannot tolerate black, gay, or female conservatives, and they finally managed to get him.

"They" did not get him. It was the Mormon never Trumpers that released the tapes.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If you missed that he was an identity politician's worst nightmare, you missed a heck of a show.

I do not wish him ill.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Okay, y'all say he's a queer immigrant that likes to have sex with Blacks. Yet, his presence sparked riots at an extremely liberal college. Sounds to me like he should have fit right in with them. They should go hand in hand together.

It would, but he's into free speech and he says things the leftists disagree with because "it's offensive."

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

"They" did not get him. It was the Mormon never Trumpers that released the tapes.

CCCC and A-S are spot on, but Whackem is spot on about the mormon nevertrumpers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...linked-left-leaning-george-soros-groups/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246660/Milo-quits-Brietbart-pedophilia-storm.html

ETA: Stopped by the globalist #NeverTrumpers

Last edited by bigfish9684; 02/21/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

CCCC and A-S are spot on, but Whackem is spot on about the mormon nevertrumpers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...linked-left-leaning-george-soros-groups/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246660/Milo-quits-Brietbart-pedophilia-storm.html

So who is less tolerant of an inter-racially gay Conservative, the Liberals or the Mormons?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
His personal proclivities notwithstanding, he's an eloquent speaker and a conservative. And that drives the left crazy because he doesn't fit their identity politics.

So, just how big a tent do you want?

Trump tried to include that faction, but evidently some object.

I'm not a fan of his bizarre tendencies, but will listen to anyone who espouses the right kinda politics.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 02/21/17.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
His personal proclivities notwithstanding, he's an eloquent speaker and a conservative. And that drives the left crazy because he doesn't fit their identity politics.

So, just how big a tent do you want?

Trump tried to include that faction, but evidently some object.

I'm not a fan of his bizarre tendencies, but will listen to anyone who espouses the right kinda politics.

DF

I think justification of sex with 13 year-old boys became "a bridge too far".

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
He's not done yet, as others have pointed out here he'll be back. He's not going to stay down for long.

I also don't know why anyone would be shocked that a gay guy would like little boys, that's pretty much inherent in that lifestyle even though the homos will swear it's not so. One look at the catholic church scandals over the last 20 years will prove it's true. If he had a (D) next to his name the media would be bending over backwards defending him. That only gets you in trouble if you're a conservative homo.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So who is less tolerant of an inter-racially gay Conservative, the Liberals or the Mormons?

Things I see:
-What you did there

grin

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
He's not going to stay down for long.

Unless it's on a black dude!

:mic drop:

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mormons are only cool with having sex with 13 year old girls.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

BWAHAHAHAHA. So aside from the gay interracial sex thing, they should be backing Milo or something?

smile

This thread gets better and better.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Touche'

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is why he got popular

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

NRA Life Member
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

171 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,565 guests, and 861 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,607
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.