T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by The_Chadster

LOL.

FISA courts have granted 35,000 warrants and denied 12.

One of those 12 was the June petition on Trump. laugh

Yes, because the majority of the cases that would not get approved by the FISA court get weeded out by the Justice Department before they even are presented to a FISA judge. It is not like the regular courts.

Dude,

Obummer DOJ failed to get a slam frakin dunk surveillance warrant against the Trump Campaign.

This petition to the FISA court should have been weeded out but yet it was not.

Why????????

I agree, why did it get denied and why did they take it to the FISA judges to begin with if there was nothing there? They obviously know what it takes to get these cases approved with a very high success rate. Seems like someone pushed them to take it to the FISA judges....

I'm just saying Trump should stay off Twitter without concrete evidence of Obama or whoever was involved in surveilling him, or who ordered it to happen. Don't give the DEMs fuel for the fire. He can just get someone to investigate it behind the scenes...

Last edited by The_Chadster; 03/05/17.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
My feelings on this are that the Russia stuff takes Trump down. I think this last burst of tweetering was a huge tactical error on Trump's part, UNLESS Obama was wiretapping illegally, which I doubt, because this will force this whole thing into the open... that has so far not gone well for Trump (Flynn, Sessions) and when the connections between his camp and Russia are brought into the light there won't really be a choice as to what to do... Congress will move to impeach, and he'll cut a deal to instead resign.

I think that's gonna happen regardless, but I think Trump just hastened it. I think that the intel guys have got him by the short hairs and have been slowly closing the trap... now it's gonna accelerate.

I don't like Trump one bit as a human being but this bums me out on multiple levels. First, I agree with some of his economic ideas, am intrigued by others, and would like them to get a fair try. WTF do we have to lose at this point?! That's not happening under a POTUS Pence. Second, I have a deep and abiding respect for the will of the electorate and just as importantly, the forces BEHIND that will. This was a genuine populist uprising. Hey... this is ME we are talking about here... I am all for that, even if I don't necessarily agree with the whole platform. So if this thrust of populist energy is ruined by these circumstances, it's just a bummer.

I will say for the record that IF it is shown conclusively that the Trump campaign was in cahoots with the Russian interference in the election he is a traitor and simply has to go. I've been a bit stunned that this view is not held by everyone. I think when the fever breaks folks will come around.

We'll see. But that's my prediction. I'm also tentatively gonna say that I'm now doubting that Pence gets out this whole. Flynn was the fall guy for Pence/Trump already; I think Pence damn well knew about Flynn talking to Russia about the sanctions. That gives us a POTUS Ryan. To which I say: wow. Just.... wow.

The silver linings are several. First, we didn't get that crook Clinton. Pretty happy about THAT. Second, regardless of how this plays, we got one solid SCOTUS justice already and will likely get 1-2 more. As a rabid believer in the 2nd I'm really happy about that as well.

Aight, enough politics for this guy. A customer of mine and I were chatting- what we do is very directly affected by cheap Chinese stuff so we talk about foreign trade issues often- and he said a funny: the only thing both Liberals and Conservatives agree on is that they hate Moderates! Pretty damn true. So I'll take my marbles and go now rather than stick around for the beatdown. Anyone wants to converse about this stuff-- PM me!

Just when you think JeffO has reached the pinnacle of stupidity he raises the bar.

When you ask in the presence of liberals, how stupid people can be, they take it as a challenge. frown

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/05/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I will await the settling of the dust, which it will. There is only one truth, right?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

LOL.

Yes, because the majority of the cases that would not get approved by the FISA court get weeded out by the Justice Department before they even are presented to a FISA judge. It is not like the regular courts.

Dude,

Obummer DOJ failed to get a slam frakin dunk surveillance warrant against the Trump Campaign.

This petition to the FISA court should have been weeded out but yet it was not.

Why????????

I agree, why did it get denied and why did they take it to the FISA judges to begin with if there was nothing there? They obviously know what it takes to get these cases approved with a very high success rate. Seems like someone pushed them to take it to the FISA judges....

I'm just saying Trump should stay off Twitter, without concrete evidence, Obama or whoever was involved in surveilling him or ordered it to happen. Don't give the DEMs fuel for the fire. He can just get someone to investigate it behind the scenes...

I would not put it past President Trump to already have all the poop on the poopers before he Tweeted and Baited the trap to see what crawls in.

I for one think that he does his home work before he makes a move.

Gunna be interesting how all this plays out with even more fake news being thrown all over the place.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Look at these headlines. Yeah there's no shared, orchestrated bias...

- Trump cites no evidence in wiretapping claim
- Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones
- Trump, citing no evidence, accuses Obama of ‘Nixon/Watergate’ plot
- Obama Refutes Allegation That He Wiretapped Trump Tower
- Per his Baseless Claim of Obama Wiretapping...
- Former Obama Adviser Humiliates Trump By Explaining That Presidents can’t Order Wiretaps
- Trump Goes on Bizarre Twitter Rant, Accuses Obama of Wiretapping

All this tells me that Trump may be on to something.

Every time you see "Trump Makes False/Baseless Claims" come across CNN's News Ticker, you can bet he's getting a little too close for comfort.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now, Clapper is the spearpoint of the FBI AND NSA. 

So, this Morning, Clapper also said there was NO evidence of any collusion between Trump or his campaign and Russia. This is FREAKING BIGLEY NEWS. 

Now, how de hail does Clapper say there was NO collusion between Trump and the Ruskies without having surveilled Trump and his campaign?

Don't forget Clapper testified under oath that the government wasn't spying on or collecting electronic data on US citizens......and then Snowden proved otherwise.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am just curious what trump has in store for comey. He kept him around for a reason and with this info, we can bet trump had a tip off to it. I think trump has a plan and is not the typical idiot he can be made out to be. I'm thinking this is all part of his chess game and chits about to unravel in a bad way for a bunch of people who have been too cozy for too long.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by high_country_
... I'm thinking this is all part of his chess game and chits about to unravel in a bad way for a bunch of people who have been too cozy for too long.

Agreed. Chess vs checkers. And, when the swamp does begin to drain, I hope that it looks (figuratively) like the water going over the Oroville Dam emergency spillway...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rrroae

I will say for the record that IF it is shown conclusively that the Trump campaign was in cahoots with the Russian interference in the election he is a traitor and simply has to go. I've been a bit stunned that this view is not held by everyone. I think when the fever breaks folks will come around.

The fever isn't held by many here because it's such a ridiculous accusation.

On Meet the Press this morning, Obama's Director of National Intelligence James Clapper repeated multiple times that there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...on-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597

...and how did he know this if he and the Obama administration were not monitoring and tapping Trumps communications?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Trump's tweets are brilliant. If the "wire tapping" allegations are false, then it is proved beyond a doubt that all the Russia mess was made up fake news. If the wire tapping allegations are true, then we know there was an organized effort to take him down, information was wrongfully leaked, and people are probably going to jail.

Trump wins either way.

It takes more than an organized effort to get a FISA court to approve wiretaps. If it did get approved, that means there was probable cause that Trump or people in his admin were in cahoots with Russia or possibly doing other shady stuff.. Nothing great about that.

Seems like they are handling all this crap wrong. Should have never fired Flinn or had Sessions recuse himself. Just giving the Dems more fuel. And, now these tweets that he is basically accusing Obama of all of it with no proof. Just more and more fuel for the Dems. If they did nothing wrong, they should have just stood there ground and let the Dems make idiots of themselves with their investigations.

LOL.

The last I heard, the FISA warrant on Trump was denied twice, once in June, one in July or August and the third was approved in Oct.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

These people murder Americans and laugh about it.

Now with that in mind, does anyone honestly think that an Obama/Clinton would ever see repercussions for something like a wiretap?

Not a chance

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
So I'll take my marbles and go now rather than stick around for the beatdown. Anyone wants to converse about this stuff-- PM me!

You are the dumbest M F'r to ever post on the internet. You have smoked your brain into oblivion.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funshooter

I would not put it past President Trump to already have all the poop on the poopers before he Tweeted and Baited the trap to see what crawls in.

I think you're giving the Trumpster waaaaaay more credit than he has demonstrated he has coming so far.............but I surely hope you're right.

If not, he's really stepped in it as far as his credibility goes with all but us right-right types here.

All he really had to do (after all he is President) was to have the evidence collected, present it in a matter of fact way, & then nail The Muslim's azz to the wall.

But he didn't.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I think you're giving the Trumpster waaaaaay more credit than he has demonstrated he has coming so far.............but I surely hope you're right.

If not, he's really stepped in it as far as his credibility goes with all but us right-right types here.

All he really had to do (after all he is President) was to have the evidence collected, present it in a matter of fact way, & then nail The Muslim's azz to the wall.

But he didn't.

MM

Actually I think he is brilliant.

Now the Congressional Oversight Committees will have to go after the AG Certifications for Surveillance that are sealed in the FISA court.

POTUS does not have access to those Certs.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So, anyone who thinks Obummer has only investigated James Rosen, Cheryl Attkisson, Jason Chaffetz, and John Kasich (40 agents hit his office) is as stupid as Jello.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The IRS didn't target conservatives

You got to keep your plan, your doctor and save money

The Clinton foundation was purely for humanitarian needs

They're the progressives and they're here to help

You ungrateful deplorables

Why you wanna think they'd tap Trump ?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

But he didn't.

MM

I agree he handled this one all wrong. Should have gotten some advise from his advisors on this before going on a early morning twitter tirade...However, I am hopeful he is on to something or knows something. If he could nail Obama and his department of justice with this and shut all the Dems up about this Russia meddling crap so they can move on and pass some legislation in Congress, it would be awesome.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

But he didn't.

MM

I agree he handled this one all wrong. Should have gotten some advise from his advisors on this before going on a early morning twitter tirade...However, I am hopeful he is on to something or knows something. If he could nail Obama and his department of justice with this and shut all the Dems up about this Russia meddling crap so they can move on and pass some legislation in Congress, it would be awesome.

How the f*ck is something handled all wrong when it's far from over yet?

You ain't very bright, are you.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
The Chodester is Jeff_O's twin brother from a different mother.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Actually I think he is brilliant.

Now the Congressional Oversight Committees will have to go after the AG Certifications for Surveillance that are sealed in the FISA court.

POTUS does not have access to those Certs.

Getting much of anything out of any congressional committee is worse than trying to pull teeth on an elephant.

POTUS can get damn near anything he wants if he goes about it the right way or through the channels/options that he has & has a little patience.

All we can hope for it that he truly does turn out to be brilliant.............for all our sake's

MM

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1lesfox, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,602 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,816
Posts18,516,649
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.