Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rrroae
Just tweeted by Trump and reported on FOX news.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago
More
"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

it goes back further than Joe McCarthy. FDR had the FBI wire tap everyone he was concerned about back in the 1930s, and during the 1940 election. It was totally illegal then, but being a dhimmicrat, he did it anyway. J. Edger Hoover was more than happy to comply

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
String these son of a bitches up!

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This all fits perfect now. Obama goes to FISA court to gain inside info if Trump has ties to Russians before election. This is why all this Russian bs is circulating. This is Huge, there is going to be a paper trail.

Obama should be strung up, along with Brennon et al.

Last edited by Toddly; 03/03/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can you imagine the fury if Trump had tapped Obama?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Toddly
This all fits perfect now. Obama goes to FISA court to gain inside info if Trump has ties to Russians before election. This is why all this Russian bs is circulating.

Seem to remember from somewhere that the tap got turned down the first time they tried.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just like how Trump put them on the defensive.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lostleader
This all fits perfect now. Obama goes to FISA court to gain inside info if Trump has ties to Russians before election. This is why all this Russian bs is circulating.

Seem to remember from somewhere that the tap got turned down the first time they tried.

Warrants? They don' need no stinkin' warrants! whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This will be spun to demonize President Trump and not Obama.

The Media will soon report that, then Candidate Trump, was so closely tied to Putin, the Russians and the KGB, that even a Federal Judge was convinced enough to issue a Warrant to tap and monitor Trump's communications.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
... That was my first thought when I saw this. But I forgot that the Fury only works one way, when the situation is reversed everything is suddenly different.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Part of the problem is that for the political class, we've had a surveillance state since at least the 1930s. Rock the boat and dirty little secrets get leaked. Those that arrived in Washington with plans to drain the swamp were soon corrupted, and if they couldn't be corrupted, blackmailed by the surveillance state. And if there was nothing to blackmail them with, something was invented.

Trump is a literal bull in a China shop. He does not care about embarrassment and seems immune to it as that his supporters don't care. They're either going to try to put him in prison or kill him. I think he realizes this now...it takes a bit for normal people to believe how truly evil these sick bastards are. But I think he realizes it and the gloves may be off.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama is the perfect example of what you get when you put a N i g g a in charge of anything, city or country

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What would kick ass is if they found out that Obama wire tapped Hillary too.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Think he should do it right now.
It's common knowledge that Hussein is running a treasonous organization out of his home as we speak.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by poboy
obama gives low-life mo-fos a bad name.

Prosecute the down-loBitch !

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
he probably did.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by poboy
obama gives low-life mo-fos a bad name.

Prosecute the down-loBitch !

For what?

A Federal Judge gave him permission.

Nothing can be done.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This all fits perfect now. Obama goes to FISA court to gain inside info if Trump has ties to Russians before election. This is why all this Russian bs is circulating. This is Huge, there is going to be a paper trail.

I hope you are correct about that. Because the NSA taps at the telecom level, not by installing bugs onsite, so there is no evidence.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He deserves the firing squad.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by rrroae
This is a pretty big deal. So far only hear FOX reporting on it.

"Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago
More
Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Washington Examiner also. see: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-accuses-obama-of-wiretapping-trump-tower-during-the-election/article/2616445#!

But, as the Examiner states "The president has not provided any evidence of wiretapping. Trump has tweeted out unfounded claims in the past."

IF wiretapping occurred by a Federal agency, it must have been court authorized as part of an investigation. I doubt that Obama would have hired a private security agency to conduct an unauthorized (illegal) wiretap as any leaks would certainly point the finger at him. Perhaps this is just another example of the "Alternate Facts" syndrome.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What if Trump can prove that Obama was colluding with Hillary to wire tap Trump during the election?

MOLON LABE
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 64 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,029
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.