-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you really think ANYBODY (other than a Democrat) is stupid enough to level such serious charges without proof?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

For what?

A Federal Judge gave him permission.

Nothing can be done.

We know this how?

Even if so, there are federal judges out there that are accomplices to treason as well.

The Nutty Ninth just proved that. As did the federal judge they upheld.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One reason why Mike Flynn had to go is just before obama left office they chaneged the rules on who could see the information gathered by the NSA. They made it so a lot more people and agencies could see it. I have wondered every since we found out about the NSA and its survallince of everyone if they could be using it to gather information on political enemies. That is just too tempting for the democrat statists to do. I have also wondered if this information could be used as blackmail. And if they actually have done such a thing I suspect they have at some level. This is very dangerous. It's also why I thought more than anything else the surveillance power of the NSA must be curtailed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Not only is this huge news, it's just the tip of the iceberg. There should be many people going to jail.

- Rogue
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Federal judge gave permission to tap. Unless charges are brought, To release the info found to the public is a felony.

IC B2

rrroae Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs

But, as the Examiner states "The president has not provided any evidence of wiretapping. Trump has tweeted out unfounded claims in the past."

The Obama administration sure seemed hellbent on it.

by Andrew C. McCarthy March 3, 2017 4:00 AM

The Obama Justice Department decided to pursue the matter as a national-security investigation under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). In June, it sought the FISA court’s permission to conduct surveillance on a number of Trump associates — and perhaps even Trump himself. It has been reported that Trump was “named” in the application, but it is not publicly known whether he (a) was named as a proposed wiretap target, or (b) was just mentioned in passing in the application. Understand the significance of this: Only the Justice Department litigates before the FISA court; this was not some rogue investigators; this was a high level of Obama’s Justice Department — the same institution that, at that very moment, was whitewashing the Clinton e-mail scandal. And when Justice seeks FISA surveillance authority, it is essentially telling that court that there is probable cause to believe that the targets have acted as agents of a foreign power — that’s the only basis for getting a FISA warrant. In this instance, the FISA court apparently found the Obama Justice Department’s presentation to be so weak that it refused to authorize the surveillance.

That is telling, because the FISA court is generally very accommodating of government surveillance requests. Unwilling to take no for an answer, the Obama Justice Department came back to the FISA court in October — i.e., in the stretch run of the presidential campaign. According to various reports (and mind you, FISA applications are classified, so the leaks are illegal), the October application was much narrower than the earlier one and did not mention Donald Trump. The FISA Court granted this application, and for all we know the investigation is continuing. There are two significant takeaways from this. First, a FISA national-security investigation is not a criminal investigation. It is not a probe to uncover criminal activity; it is a classified effort to discover what a potentially hostile foreign government may be up to on American soil. It does not get an assigned prosecutor because the purpose is not to prove anything publicly in court — indeed, it is a major no-no for the Justice Department to use its FISA authority pretextually, for the real purpose of trying to build a criminal investigation.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...essions-recuse-ambassador-sergey-kislyak

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
One reason why Mike Flynn had to go is just before obama left office they chaneged the rules on who could see the information gathered by the NSA. They made it so a lot more people and agencies could see it. I have wondered every since we found out about the NSA and its survallince of everyone if they could be using it to gather information on political enemies. That is just too tempting for the democrat statists to do. I have also wondered if this information could be used as blackmail. And if they actually have done such a thing I suspect they have at some level. This is very dangerous. It's also why I thought more than anything else the surveillance power of the NSA must be curtailed.

Premeditation.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
rrroae Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The main point is that the Obama administration used the power of the presidency to spy on a political opponent.

Like Ethan said, no different than what Nixon did during Watergate.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is this why Obama sent all those Russians home just before the election?

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
NOW, what's everyone talking about? ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

rrroae Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
NOW, what's everyone talking about? ;-{>8

And those poor loser liberals had such high hopes this week.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 45_100
Is this why Obama sent all those Russians home just before the election?

Obama sent them home just before the election to set the hook on all the "Russian" conspiracy story before it ever happened.

Premeditation and set up.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is all over the news now.

The liberals are going for Trump's throat on it.

They are setting themselves up for the final fall when he trots out the evidence....

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
They're either going to try to put him in prison or kill him. I think he realizes this now...it takes a bit for normal people to believe how truly evil these sick bastards are. But I think he realizes it and the gloves may be off.

Well, Trump now owns DOJ, who would have to lead any investigation, so he should definitely turn loose the dogs of war & launch an all out investigation.

Force any paper trail to surface; force the judge, the order & the evidence for the wiretap to be presented.

Trump has the control to do all of those things & much, much more.

But I seriously doubt that anything will happen other than a lot of talk..........Trump's gonna continue to get his ass handed to him unless he starts playing by their rules.

The Muslim should be in jail or worse; he's not the President anymore; Trump holds the cards but he has to learn how to play the game.

Not likely though.

MM

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
The Clintons had how many people murdered?

Obama gave literally BILLIONS of American dollars to enemy nations all over the Middle East.

American Taxpayer's money.

Given to countries who want nothing better but to destroy us, the "Great Satan".

The Obama/Clinton Team was directly responsible for allowing 4 Americans to die needlessly in Libya.

Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, DOS Information Officer Sean Smith, and CIA Contractors Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

Not to mention all the people permanently and grievously injured, many with life altering injuries.

They were more worried about how the attack would affect their careers, and how to "spin it", versus being worried about the people, the Americans, who were actually there, representing and working for our country.

Lives all destroyed, not to mention all the lives of the wives and children destroyed in the wake.

These people can literally do anything and know they are essentially "untouchable".

What did the FBI Directer say recently about acknowledging the Clinton had broken the law, but would never be charged?

These people murder Americans and laugh about it.

Now with that in mind, does anyone honestly think that an Obama/Clinton would ever see repercussions for something like a wiretap?

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Part of the problem is that for the political class, we've had a surveillance state since at least the 1930s. Rock the boat and dirty little secrets get leaked. Those that arrived in Washington with plans to drain the swamp were soon corrupted, and if they couldn't be corrupted, blackmailed by the surveillance state. And if there was nothing to blackmail them with, something was invented.

Trump is a literal bull in a China shop. He does not care about embarrassment and seems immune to it as that his supporters don't care. They're either going to try to put him in prison or kill him. I think he realizes this now...it takes a bit for normal people to believe how truly evil these sick bastards are. But I think he realizes it and the gloves may be off.

Then he needs to be saying what the chituation is going on, on tv, rather than beating around the Bushes and talking about how Zero is a good guy. I do agree with you, he's liable to die.

He isnt offering proof zero tapped him. I hope he has it and reveals it after the dims deny it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/04/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If Trump doesn't have proof he can make public, he will look like a fool.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Can you imagine the fury if Trump had tapped Obama?

Think he should do it right now.
It's common knowledge that Hussein is running a treasonous organization out of his home as we speak.

Good reason to wire tap the that treasonous Kenyan if ever there was a good reason , its now.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Part of the problem is that for the political class, we've had a surveillance state since at least the 1930s. Rock the boat and dirty little secrets get leaked. Those that arrived in Washington with plans to drain the swamp were soon corrupted, and if they couldn't be corrupted, blackmailed by the surveillance state. And if there was nothing to blackmail them with, something was invented.

Trump is a literal bull in a China shop. He does not care about embarrassment and seems immune to it as that his supporters don't care. They're either going to try to put him in prison or kill him. I think he realizes this now...it takes a bit for normal people to believe how truly evil these sick bastards are. But I think he realizes it and the gloves may be off.

Then he needs to be saying what the chituation is going on, on tv, rather than beating around the Bushes and talking about how Zero is a good guy. I do agree with you, he's liable to die.

He isnt offering proof zero tapped him. I hope he has it and reveals it after the dims deny it.

Beating around the bushes? He just called Obama a bad and sick guy. He just openly opined that Obama may have committed a crime.

Proof? Obama went to the FISA court twice.

The only real question is if we have the stomach to go open the Pandora's box Obama's lawlessness has placed before us.

I am 100 percent certain Obama did this and needs to be in prison. But if we start the practice of going after past presidents criminally, then it potentially ends in a very bad place. Some future president will decide that he would rather take his chances at trying to keep powers forever than to be thrown in prison by the new president after he is done.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/04/17.
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 222ND, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,800
Posts18,516,226
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.