Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick

JeffZero,

Not even you,could cite a DUMBER Fhuqk than you. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Well, there's the dumberphück who told someone to roll their scope 45 degrees to port. crazy

There's a cite for ya.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tend to keep scopes and swap, buy or sell rifles. I have several Leupolds and a couple of Nikons that have each been on several rifles over the years. When I find a scope that I like, I don't usually let it go. I can always find a rifle that can use it.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by mudhen
I tend to keep scopes and swap, buy or sell rifles. I have several Leupolds and a couple of Nikons that have each been on several rifles over the years. When I find a scope that I like, I don't usually let it go. I can always find a rifle that can use it.
Yup. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JeffZero,

I get it,that you are in wayyyyyyyyyyy over your pointy head,but it IS funnier than fhuqk that you "think" you have a fhuqking clue! Congratulations?!?

The only time a portside roll is a concession mechanically,is when windage is swiped from the design,so elevation can be padded and their values differ in the gross amount of travel. Google it. Laughing!

Also no joy when talkin' side-focus parallax,upon most platforms(AR sight height being viable with some Makes/Models there). You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

Now I'll fuel your Imagination and Pretend,so you can say you've seen a Reupold MK4 M1 16x...you "lucky" kchunt. To be clear for your pointy head,it is afflicted with all of them mechanical concessions cited. Hint.

[Linked Image]

In fairness however,you could not find "port",with 3 fhuqking tries and your sole Maritime Salvation,is that schit floats. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I of course would do as I plainly stated and simply nip the ejection trajectory/distance,as per my whim,if only because I've done so more than a leetle often. Hint.

For them daunted with same,the portside roll is a breeze and far from disconcerting. Doubly so on a unilateral reticle.

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is always going to be better served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Though you reserve the right to be a "Trend Setter" and be sure to "tell" me "more". LAUGHING!

You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk. Wow +P+++!!!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and simply shooting it all,as you obliviously schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before. Your "Life's" "experience" converted to water,wouldn't wet the bottom of a sewing thimble.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

'hen,

If I score glass,I simply buy a rifle. If I score a rifle,I simply buy glass.

I've never been one to linger or fhuqk around.

Sucks waiting on the AA 17HMR and ten mags to arrive,but I prolly have sumptin' to shoot in the meantime. Hell...knowing me,I prolly keep extry everythings on hand.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
I've been spending more money on optics lately. For years my typical rifle scope was $400-$500.The last couple years it seems I prefer the $700-$800 range.Now I'm considering my next scope purchase in the $1200-$1400 range,but that range has me considering a new rifle purchase instead. I don't "need" either a new rifle or a new scope. I was just wondering if you guys enjoy having more rifles or better glass.What's the typical price range of your scopes?

I like to try new things, so I generally take the path of the spoiled only child and buy whatever I want.

Price range of new scopes is $150 to $500 and $75 to $250 for used scopes. I like Denver Redfields, but have, mostly, Leupolds on my 1st tier rifles. I bought a SWFA SS 6x42 and have had it on a couple of different rifles, but it is currently sitting in the box on a shelf in the Hotel California.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
JeffZero,

I get it,that you are in wayyyyyyyyyyy over your pointy head,but it IS funnier than fhuqk that you "think" you have a fhuqking clue! Congratulations?!?

The only time a portside roll is a concession mechanically,is when windage is swiped from the design,so elevation can be padded and their values differ in the gross amount of travel. Google it. Laughing!

Also no joy when talkin' side-focus parallax,upon most platforms(AR sight height being viable with some Makes/Models there). You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

Now I'll fuel your Imagination and Pretend,so you can say you've seen a Reupold MK4 M1 16x...you "lucky" kchunt. To be clear for your pointy head,it is afflicted with all of them mechanical concessions cited. Hint.

[Linked Image]

In fairness however,you could not find "port",with 3 fhuqking tries and your sole Maritime Salvation,is that schit floats. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I of course would do as I plainly stated and simply nip the ejection trajectory/distance,as per my whim,if only because I've done so more than a leetle often. Hint.

For them daunted with same,the portside roll is a breeze and far from disconcerting. Doubly so on a unilateral reticle.

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is always going to be better served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Though you reserve the right to be a "Trend Setter" and be sure to "tell" me "more". LAUGHING!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and simply shooting it all,as you obliviously schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before. Your "Life's" "experience" converted to water,wouldn't wet the bottom of a sewing thimble.

Bless your heart.

'hen,

Sucks waiting on the AA 17HMR and ten mags to arrive,but I prolly have sumptin' to shoot in the meantime. Hell...knowing me,I prolly keep extry everythings on hand.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

So, show us a pic of a scope rolled 45 degrees to port per your pointy-headed yet self-proclaimed ingenious instructions. I dare ya! I double-dare ya!

You might want to use a protractor or some other mechanical aid to find that 45 degrees though. wink

Hint: you won't be putting up that pic. Laffin'!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yeah, a scope rolled 45 degrees either way would be sight to see. Also, if equipped with parallax adjustment, that shouldn't stop of 45 degree roll.

laffin....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But don't forget, Stick is never wrong! grin

We need to pick up those PM's... my bad... I've got a pin to make ya!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
On the plus side, the Big Stick 45-Degree Port Roll would give you backup sights in the form of buckhorns made by the turrets! grin

Can't WAIT to see pixels of this wondrous new thing ol' Larry has come up with. Maybe he'll let me make him a 45-degree level to go along with it, because as any true Alaskan salt knows, your reticle has to be at a true 45 degrees or else it's canted.

Just made this little guy for myself, but I'm realizing now that Larry has wis-dummed us that I must've [bleep] it up completely. Back to the drawing board.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know I posted this elsewhere to "Boxer"; but, I have to post it to Big Stick also:

You see Big Stick's post above? Look it over closely. This is a classic example of how most of us (sycophant suck-ups not included) don't give him enough credit. Do any of you realize how difficult it is to take the amount of time necessary to create posts like this? I know the insults and general content are the same all the time. But look at it. I challenge you to type something similar, and repeatedly.

The mental gymnastics involved in intentional misspellings alone is almost mind-boggling and must be appreciated. The consistent intentional lack of grammatical integrity is something to be admired. For those of us who've been around awhile we can recall that, at one time, Big Stick aka Boxer typed normal English like the rest of us. It's no secret. He's done an intentional makeover which started about 6, 7, maybe 8 years ago. Yes, it accelerated a few years ago.

I'm telling you, the mental grunt-work necessary to intentionally type these things, sitting at one's keyboard, gritting one's teeth, thinking, back spacing, editing, re-typing to get to such a masterpiece of verbal mumbo-jumbo needs to be understood. We should all appreciate the hours of time necessary for him to bless us each day with his limited one post of extreme entertainment.

I told you Big Stick/Boxer, I'm the one who always sticks up for you little buddy. I hope you are well.

Bitching Sniveler? Hah, you crack me up you clever guy you. Imagining and Pretending.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
On the plus side, the Big Stick 45-Degree Port Roll would give you backup sights in the form of buckhorns made by the turrets! grin

You're of course correct Jeff! He'd have a crude, but usable big ol' V to center his game in.

Laffin....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So Stumpy;

[Linked Image]

Was that "chicken" good eatin?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I upgrade optics most of the time but occasionally buy a new rifle. Right now I'm saving up for a better spotting scope.

Stick must be off his meds again.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
JeffZero,

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

'hen,

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Anyone else read these in their head in a Scottish accent? They make more sense that way.

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
About two years ago I was watching TV. My son was in the kitchen getting his ADHD pill. I asked him to bring me a Claritan D. He handed me his pill by mistake. I took his, he took mine. For 12 hours Stick's posts were cogent and illuminating.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Few things funnier than a fhuqking Window Licking Convention and an All Star Jam of Do Nothing Kchunts...gunning it out for THE Do Nothing Kchunt Tiara! Laughing!!!

JeffZero,

Fascinating that only you were stumped with a portside roll. Pardon my having a coupla last minute projects I needed my Welders to knock out,before I gotta take yet another 2 week vacation starting this evening. 45's were the theme and a mandate.

Here...I'll dangle you a pic for your pointy head and scattered melon. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oh my...whatta GREAT "surprise",that your Daring Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery has you swooning a roll cage on a $.99 plastic tube. Congratulations?!?

I'm afforded numerous "unfair" advantages,with hand/eye coordination and finite motor skeelz bein' more than comfortably off da' fhuqking charts. Kudos upon getting giddy for bolting a Cough Silencer to your scope and I reckon that platform really gets "used" a "bunch". Laughing!

Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy and funnier than fhuqk to boot,that no matter whatcha buy/make/use,still keeps you in The Dink Patch with boring fhuqking regularity? You couldn't knock the "new",off used pair of fhuqking boots!

One thing is for CERTAIN in regards to The Paper Hat Brigade and that's when it is all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot! Here's to the hilarity of you doing your best.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

TheBitchingSniveler,

Your copious Insecurities are very WELL founded and it never ain't not a hoot,to listen to yet another of your Vagina Monologues. Congratulations?!?

Use ALL of your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself,that you don't read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY splendid pixel,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt.

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you gave all things The Rifle,the widest of berths. I "wonder" why that was? What were the odds?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

MagnumDoosh,

Not even you,could cite someone who "knows" or "does" less than you,Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

You phony fhuqking Drooling Dumbfhuqks are a gawwamned riot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

Congratulations on ALMOST being able to cypher betwixt a Spotting Scope's FFP Reticle and a Riflescope. I mean you were soooooooooo fhuqking close. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Hell...you can ALMOST tell the difference between a fullsized pickup and a Taco' too. Laughing!

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of an Opiate Addled Candy Striper doing her "best" and you "wonder" aloud,why you clean bed pans for a "living". You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks are an absolute fhuqking riot!

Here,lemme frost your Imagination a leetle more,so you can "flaunt" even more Pretend. Now you can say you've "seen" a Reupold Gen2 FFP Spotter in action,you "lucky" kchunt. Mebbe poke that picture in "your" album too?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my seeing more than a couple/few thangs in the front yard. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cain't see much over 2000yds from the front porch though. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

cdb,

Few things fhuqking funnier,than a Texan giving 'er a whirl. It's your Imagination,be sure to Pretend with it,as you NEED most. Congratulations?!?

You brokedick turd polishing DUMB Fhuqks,couldn't pour piss out of a fhuqking boot. GOOD luck,on saving up for a down payment on your Spotting Scope. Laughing!

I REALLY enjoyed The Retard Pill Story! Thanks!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'AU,

You are welcome to hear any/all voices you NEED to hear. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the fact,that I can only make sense,to folks who have sense and there was no need to broadcast the obvious...in that you are welllllll shy of making that list.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeff_O,

If you feel that Larry's posts are annoying and of little practical value to you, why don't you just put his Big Stick and Boxer handles on ignore?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Jeff_O,

If you feel that Larry's posts are annoying and of little practical value to you, why don't you just put his Big Stick and Boxer handles on ignore?

Works for me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
TheBitchingSniveler,

Your copious Insecurities are very WELL founded and it never ain't not a hoot,to listen to yet another of your Vagina Monologues. Congratulations?!?

Use ALL of your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself,that you don't read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY splendid pixel,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt.

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you gave all things The Rifle,the widest of berths. I "wonder" why that was? What were the odds?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Hey little buddy. I hope you are well. Thank you for taking the time in your day to address my post specifically. I know I haven't helped you in a while so I thought I would take the time today. First, you have got to stop referencing this "Vagina Monologues" thing you like so much. Yes, we've all heard of it; but, you are the only one who knows anything about it. That's kind of embarrassing. Second, you were doing so well when addressing my reading your every word. However, you went on to address my ineptitude with all things "The Rifle". My post had nothing to do with rifles or shooting. It was simply drawing the attention of others to your intense efforts at your daily prose. I hope that helps. Have a great day.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Jeff_O,

Me? Larry doesn't bother me. If I feel like reading it, I do, if not I don't.

It's fun to catch him in his mistakes since, you know, he doesn't make any and all.

Besides.... I don't know how you are wired, but one of the greatest favors someone can do ME, is to tell me I can't do something! But don't tell anyone that. It's a secret. smile

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,714 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,217
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.