Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Finally starting to sink in to some, before Obama, Before Bush, and even before Clinton, insurers were raising premiums while reducing coverage, employers were cutting or limiting coverage, and it was becoming harder and harder to gain coverage for many to get employer paid medical insurance.

Been going on for years (decades), mergers between insurers, and hospital closings have been going on for decades, nothing going to change there, larger employers and Unions provided benefits along with pay. but those larger employers and Union jobs are fewer and harder to come by, and no you can't blame it all on downsizing and/or free trade.

But one thing is for sure and it is now being recognized that with Trumps plan, the estimated 24,000,000 loosing health care won't just be the low income, retired, and elderly, but will also include an estimated 7,000,000 loosing health coverage from companies just plain not wanting to offer it any longer leaving it up to the individual to find his/or her own health coverage...

Trump is sure suckering in the right! Trump planed budget, geezes christ what a joke! But to those that believe in trickle-down economics... why not!

grin

Phil

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
They've got you right where they want you...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Sweet Jesus, she's back.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Finally starting to sink in to some, before Obama, Before Bush, and even before Clinton, insurers were raising premiums while reducing coverage, employers were cutting or limiting coverage, and it was becoming harder and harder to gain coverage for many to get employer paid medical insurance.

Been going on for years (decades), mergers between insurers, and hospital closings have been going on for decades, nothing going to change there, larger employers and Unions provided benefits along with pay. but those larger employers and Union jobs are fewer and harder to come by, and no you can't blame it all on downsizing and/or free trade.

But one thing is for sure and it is now being recognized that with Trumps plan, the estimated 24,000,000 LOSING health care won't just be the low income, retired, and elderly, but will also include an estimated 7,000,000 LOSING health coverage from companies just plain not wanting to offer it any longer leaving it up to the individual to find his/or her own health coverage...

Trump is sure suckering in the right! Trump planed budget, geezes christ what a joke! But to those that believe in trickle-down economics... why not!

grin

Phil
REPAIRED 4TH GRADE SPELLING.

I think you mean "LOSING", dumb fugg.

And, if trickle down didn't work you would be chitt out of luck in being able to have a pickup truck (or AC, freezer, color tv, ....).

Im thinking you may want to get some kid to google the names of insurers dropping out of the exchanges. Do names like Etna, United, Preferred One, .....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Of course, the only way a zero like you could have insurance is if hard working conservatives paid for it.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
WHo provided all the healthcare for the hordes of illegal immigrants? Not to mention welfare, food stamps and housing . Good God you are stupid

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
WHo provided all the healthcare for the hordes of illegal immigrants? Not to mention welfare, food stamps and housing . Good God you are stupid

Add it up.

And who has been using hospital emergency rooms for regular Dr care and pediatric care? Talk about the millions of dollars in unrecoverable hospital costs. No wonder hospitals are closing. That's been going on for years, even before ACA.

To the OP's comment, hey I had good employer-provided health insurance for 30+ years....right up until Obama care. Then it became part-time work only and NO health insurance. My only recourse was to take early social security and work part-time as much as early S.S allowed.

Last edited by Wyogal; 03/18/17.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Phil, we can also take up funds to get you a couple 55gal drums of personal lubricant- should get you through the first 4 years... you and Jeff both have big hurt vaginas.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Cutting employee hours, and limiting or pulling benefits didn't start with the ACA or Obama care. Millions of workers have had the same thing happen way back to the mid 60's that I know of! But if you want to blame the ACA, so be it!

Phil

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Losing healthcare, and choosing not to have healthcare are 2 different things. The idea that everybody must be forced to buy healthcare is not really having much freedom, is it? Agree or disagree, people should make their own choices - not the government.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cutting employee hours, and limiting or pulling benefits didn't start with the ACA or Obama care. Millions of workers have had the same thing happen way back to the mid 60's that I know of! But if you want to blame the ACA, so be it!

Phil

It ACCELERATED it!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Gawdamned Moron Forum co-chair with Jeff_O.

Phil

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Any one know why employers are "supposed" to provide coverage?

Why anyone is supposed to provide coverage?

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Kind of like those born after oh, around the early 70's, don't know [bleep] about what it was like before the creation of OSHA, MSHA, the EPA, and the many other employee and safety organizations... or care, but with Trump and the far right they just damn well may find out!

Phil

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah, maybe they will bring slavery back........sure.

All those alphabet agencies did was to destroy competition.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Saw it on MSNBC...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Phil

The first year it became 'affordable', my cost to hit the deductible and pay the higher premiums increased $9,600. This year, the increase compared to before is $20300. Every ignorant liberal who supported that scam can suck kiss my ass.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Dumbass, I will tell you of two cases of many of my patients.

35 yo guy with wife and 2 kids gets laid off in oilfield downturn. His company paid about 1000/mo for his families insurance. Now, with no job or income, to get decent insurance, they want 1800/mo.

Widow lady age 60 lives on 2600/mo. and through last Dec. her health ins. was $743/mo. Now due to Ocare her monthly bill starting in Jan 17 is $1254/mo.

The fruition of zeros lies are what sunk the hildabeast.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/18/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 01Foreman400, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,664
Posts18,512,966
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.