-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We are all under indirect surveillance, is my understanding.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'm avoiding answering direct questions because I have not one single shred of evidence.

OK, thanks for clearing that up.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve

The FBI is not cooperating with the House of Representatives' investigation into the NSA's surveillance of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, the chairman of the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), said today.
During an explosive press conference outside the White House, Nunes told reporters that communications from the Trump team were picked up and disseminated within the government during the 2016 campaign. Nunes said sources within the intelligence community presented him with the information. He spoke to the press after briefing the administration.

"We don’t actually know yet officially what happened to General Flynn," Nunes said of how communications from Gen. Flynn's calls were leaked to the press. "We just know that his name leaked out but we don't know how it was picked up yet. That was one of the things that we asked for in the March 15th letter, was for the NSA, CIA, and FBI to get us all the unmasking that was done."

"And I'll tell you, NSA is being cooperative," Nunes continued, "but so far the FBI has not told us whether or not they’re going to respond to our March 15th letter, which is now a couple of weeks old.”

Nunes also reported that as of now, he "cannot rule out" President Obama ordering the surveillance.
And contrary to earlier media reports, Nunes clarified that the surveillance was not related to the FBI's investigation into possible collusion with Russia. This surveillance, he emphasized to reporters, does not "have anything to do with Russia."

And since Jello will melt if he sees the truth:

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/22/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve

The FBI is not cooperating with the House of Representatives' investigation into the NSA's surveillance of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, the chairman of the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), said today.
During an explosive press conference outside the White House, Nunes told reporters that communications from the Trump team were picked up and disseminated within the government during the 2016 campaign. Nunes said sources within the intelligence community presented him with the information. He spoke to the press after briefing the administration.

"We don’t actually know yet officially what happened to General Flynn," Nunes said of how communications from Gen. Flynn's calls were leaked to the press. "We just know that his name leaked out but we don't know how it was picked up yet. That was one of the things that we asked for in the March 15th letter, was for the NSA, CIA, and FBI to get us all the unmasking that was done."

"And I'll tell you, NSA is being cooperative," Nunes continued, "but so far the FBI has not told us whether or not they’re going to respond to our March 15th letter, which is now a couple of weeks old.”

Nunes also reported that as of now, he "cannot rule out" President Obama ordering the surveillance.
And contrary to earlier media reports, Nunes clarified that the surveillance was not related to the FBI's investigation into possible collusion with Russia. This surveillance, he emphasized to reporters, does not "have anything to do with Russia."
Yup. Trump's in trouble NOW!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The hooks are set. Jeff's gonna be on suicide watch soon. Jeff, you can PM me for a suicide number hotline. I'll talk you off the ledge, the fast way.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
None of this is good for Trump. You'll see. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
None of this is good for Trump. You'll see. wink

How much pot do we have to smoke to see it? Cause it doesn't make the rest of us hallucinate the way it does to you, or at all.

Do we need to drop acid or take mushrooms or something? Peyote?

Oh crap. I just figured it out. It's these new synthetic hallucinatory drugs called CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by benchman
What, exactly, did the Russian play on our election, consist of?

It is very sophisticated cyber campaign of fabricated news stories getting pushed on social media sites such as facebook and twitter. Information wars are being waged...

Bullshït. Every good red-blooded Trumpian knows Hillary was running a child sex ring. Shut your piehole, liberal scum!

It's telling that you're DEFENDING the old hag, here, again.
......speaks volumes about who, and what you aren't, Jeff.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
The hooks are set. Jeff's gonna be on suicide watch soon. Jeff, you can PM me for a suicide number hotline. I'll talk you off the ledge, the fast way.

Jump for Trump!

unfortunately, Jello is all talk, little action.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok, got the tree bucked up. Did I mention it landed exactly where it was supposed to? Gotta get that in there since the last tree I dropped- a huge cottonwood- didn't do what it was supposed to. This was revenge. Vindication. Affirmation of my sheer awesomeness. Like I needed THAT, but, you know...

Guys... try to see this objectively... Nunes wasn't wigging because there were intercepted communications between the Trump team. He's wigging because of what's in those communications. Remember, there was a classified briefing after the public one on Monday. Why was he gonna go talk to Trump about this? Not because these exist; that's been known since prior to Steele, unless you are a Trumpian with your head up the Breitbart butt I guess. It's what's IN THEM.

Poop. Fan. Inbound.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

It is very sophisticated cyber campaign of fabricated news stories getting pushed on social media sites such as facebook and twitter. Information wars are being waged...

Bullshït. Every good red-blooded Trumpian knows Hillary was running a child sex ring. Shut your piehole, liberal scum!

GTC

Greg, I deeply dislike Hillary Clinton. Hag is too nice a word. I did not vote for her. Period.

You guys want to see a picture of my ballot?! Would that put this to bed?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Greg, I deeply dislike Hillary Clinton. Hag is too nice a word. I did not vote for her. Period.

You guys want to see a picture of my ballot?! Would that put this to bed?

We'd like to see your evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. We don't really GAS who you voted for.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You've clearly stated multiple times your voting preferences,

So funny, Weekday and your in the backyard playing, still no job huh?

stop embarrassing yourself, just walk away.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh... I have a job all right.

Mr. Bigfish, I have as much hard PROOF that there was collusion as you have that there was not. The difference is that all signs are pointing towards it happenenjng and no signs are pointing the other way. The other difference is since I'm not wedded to either POS party I'm able to read the tea leaves with some degree of objectivity... unlike you.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This thread has become ontological.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Makes you an even bigger idiot than if you had voted Clinton

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Cool...... now show us the one where you voted for Obama. That's the one that shredded your credibility.

Not that voting for Johnson helped it any.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
You actually took a picture of your ballot...why would anyone do that? I just can't imagine.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,241 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,670
Posts18,493,756
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.