-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I couldn't agree with you more Cross, but unfortunately they were sorta in a room that said, Grey Ghost, Jell0 (lol) and jaguartx on it, and just like driving by a train wreck, you and I both made the mistake of opening the door and finding the same old BS we both knew would be here. Excuse me, carry on ladies.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks J, and btw, viva la f.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Like carter repoting the US should support Daniel Noriega, the communist, in that countries upcoming presidential election in Nicaragua.

Like the Dims in congress limiting our support to the freedom fighters to bandages, sutures and antibiotics while Russia was providing battle helicopters, small and large arms and ammo to the commie Sandinistas.

Like the dhimmicrats crucifying Reagan for having us kill a few commies while rescuing our foreign medical students in Grenada.

You ask for proof your commie buds in the msm and dhimmocrat party dont roll over for the commies on every occasion they get a chance to since J ack Kennedy was the potus and you cant sit down, mentally assimilate it and come up with a different outlook than what youre 4th grade teacher told you to.

Yep, you learned the program well.

I hope to Christ you're not responding to ME here.

If one looks at the lack of direction / response it LOOKS as though you're talking to yourself.
Q: WHO are you responding to here ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"Call-out" threads are about as gay as a trailer full of Mini Coopers.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jacques_La_Rami
I couldn't agree with you more Cross, but unfortunately they were sorta in a room that said, Grey Ghost, Jell0 (lol) and jaguartx on it, and just like driving by a train wreck, you and I both made the mistake of opening the door and finding the same old BS we both knew would be here. Excuse me, carry on ladies.

I STOLE a line that's to good to leave stored.
Our problem appears to be selecting whether JeffO or "Jag" get the annual Campfire award for "interpersonal angst, inanity, and grief."

I fail to capitalize the award, because it's kinda' like the cheap PLASTIC CHIT that one would expects in a box of Cracker Jacks.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole

How FAST does a Mini Cooper have to be travelling to be effective on North American Game ?

GTC

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

How FAST does a Mini Cooper have to be travelling to be effective on North American Game ?

GTC

If you're talking "big bears" you need to step up to the FJ Cruiser.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barkoff
And, there's been a number of threads here decrying suffrage for women and tying the supposed decline in our society to women getting out of the home. That's just a fact.

Fact that it is true, or fact that there have been threads on the subject?

Can You say with certainty that women leaving the home to enter the professional ranks has not had a negative effect on society? If you can, that is just as ignorant as people who claim with certainty that is does. That is opinion that will never be proven right or wrong.

Most women went to work to offset financial constraints of the home, not to go bone their boss....many/most families are dual income without a choice.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GTC

If you're talking "big bears" you need to step up to the FJ Cruiser.

Is that like going up to a 150 v. a 130 gr slug in a .270 ?
......or is that just gay , regardless ?

GTC

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Depends on the tranny.

IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This Jaguartx v. JeffO horsechit grows OLD,....is there any way we can fund a room somewhere for the two of you azzwholes.

Both of ya'

....give it a godDamm BREAK.

GTC

Thank you Greg... Jtx has grown old at a rate like no other. Reminds me of a previous West Texas poster... JeffO, yeah well he is JeffO.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM
This Jaguartx v. JeffO horsechit grows OLD,....is there any way we can fund a room somewhere for the two of you azzwholes.

Both of ya'

....give it a godDamm BREAK.

GTC

Thank you Greg... Jtx has grown old at a rate like no other. Reminds me of a previous West Texas poster... JeffO, yeah well he is JeffO.

Never met the fella' (JaguarTx), and was initially assured that his bona fides were in all ways Skookum.
I GAFRA who's who, posing as whom, or running under their latest new "handle".
......the smell of the garbage they're CONTINUALLY tossing into what was once a fragrant and warm fire becomes offensive.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/26/17.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Like carter repoting the US should support Daniel Noriega, the communist, in that countries upcoming presidential election in Nicaragua.

Like the Dims in congress limiting our support to the freedom fighters to bandages, sutures and antibiotics while Russia was providing battle helicopters, small and large arms and ammo to the commie Sandinistas.

Like the dhimmicrats crucifying Reagan for having us kill a few commies while rescuing our foreign medical students in Grenada.

You ask for proof your commie buds in the msm and dhimmocrat party dont roll over for the commies on every occasion they get a chance to since J ack Kennedy was the potus and you cant sit down, mentally assimilate it and come up with a different outlook than what youre 4th grade teacher told you to.

If one looks at the lack of direction / response it LOOKS as though you're talking to yourself.

GTC

I was responding to Jeff. Thanks for noticing.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

GTC

What insecurity mechanism makes you think every thread must somehow involve you?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GTC

I was responding to Jeff. Thanks for noticing.

Suggestions,....

A.) Post less PAY MORE ATTENTION to how you "reply".

B,) Understand that some of us here have known JeffO for way too many goddam years already, and that if we wanted to blow a goddam troll call 4, 5, 6 times a day to bring his crap back up to the surface here, ....THAT would already be going on.

Welcome to the fire, you phoucin' hero.

GTC

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Barkoff
And, there's been a number of threads here decrying suffrage for women and tying the supposed decline in our society to women getting out of the home. That's just a fact.

Fact that it is true, or fact that there have been threads on the subject?

Can You say with certainty that women leaving the home to enter the professional ranks has not had a negative effect on society? If you can, that is just as ignorant as people who claim with certainty that is does. That is opinion that will never be proven right or wrong.

Most women went to work to offset financial constraints of the home, not to go bone their boss....many/most families are dual income without a choice.

This^^^, but it was as a result of the liberal progressive welfare agenda resulting in higher taxes reducing the disposable income of most families. You know, helping the po folk out by taxing the po working folk more.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

GTC

What insecurity mechanism makes you think every thread must somehow involve you?

Tread lightly,.....and be really careful about falling into traps you set for your own self, with your own text, Mister.

The old saw "Do as I say,.....etc" springs immediately to mind.

Just STFU with all the "jello" call outs, OK ?

GTC

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I've come to pretty much picture Jeff0 like this...
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Cross, For the benefit of your B/P I would recommend in the future you see if you can refrain from reading my threads.

No2. I also suggest you apply for a position as a Moderator.

No3. I will refrain from telling a fellow christian to kiss my rosey red.

I notice above you say you hope to God...

May i suggest you pray to Him also. wink

Ps, When you apply for moderator, hold your breath.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/26/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Thats a crazy hat.

I have always wanted to get a Fez, for some reason.

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugeman, 16penny, 163bc, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,163 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,820
Posts18,496,507
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.