Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 28 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 27 28
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by byc
Trump knew what he was going to do weeks ago. Look at all the recent visits to the WH. All neighboring countries to Syria.

Everyone of those country leaders knew this was coming.

The Art of War!

They all backed the ousting of Assad.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I'll be honest. Their kids are not more important that ours. Mot ONE of them.

This isn't about that.

(((Media))) blitz sayz otherwise.

"For The Chillens!"

Exactly

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump knew what he was going to do weeks ago.

He's super incredible.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump took advice from the same intelligence community that is saying that Russia hacked the election.

Trump wasn't elected to escalate America's involvement in the Middle East. He was elected to place America's interest "first".

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If you want a real conspiracy theory consider that Trump has just laid down the law with regard to chemical weapons. Assume that it wasn't Assad who did this but the rebels. But we chatised Assad a little and the rebels are feeling ten feet tall. In a month or two they try it again. But this time, Trump outwits them and all the cucks like McCain and comes out with proof that it was the rebels and not Assad. Then going on past precedent and his clear warnings, he goes medieval on the rebels. And just for kicks, Russia gets in on the gang bang too.

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/06/17.
IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sure would have been bad azzz to be on one of the 2 ships that launched those missiles.

i would have blissfully jumped in the sea.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
On an aside, 59 Tomahawks on a 2 square mile plot of desert sounds pretty definitive.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Trump took advice from the same intelligence community that is saying that Russia hacked the election.

Trump wasn't elected to escalate America's involvement in the Middle East. He was elected to place America's interest "first".

Correct, but he's looking good in the media "for the chirrens sake" while sending a warning to Assad, North Korea and Iran that he means business.

I think it's a win-win. The opposite tack that Obama would have taken with more red lines and unenforceable sanctions.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
And just for kicks, Russia gets in on the gang bang too.

Will there be Russian hookers giving golden showers too? grin

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The satellite images are going to look like the surface of the moon.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder if Assad will get hung by the neck like Saddam did?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The Russians were on that base when the chemical attack occurred and the planes left that base. I find it hard to believe the Russians didn't know something was going on with WMDs

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
This would not have happened tonight if it weren't for Zero's failure on the same stage. Any blame for a mess needs to be pointed back to who caused it, which was the Zero Administration.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I wonder if Assad will get hung by the neck like Saddam did?

And of course who/what will replace him?

Can the rebels over there hold that chit down?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now that we know that $100 million dollars (?) worth of missiles were targeted at an air strip, we should look really good.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Correct, but he's looking good in the media "for the chirrens sake" while sending a warning to Assad, North Korea and Iran that he means business.

I think it's a win-win. The opposite tack that Obama would have taken with more red lines and unenforceable sanctions.

Two entities benefit from this action. Israel and the various factions which collectively make up the Islamic radicals who oppose the Syrian government.

If Assad falls, radical Islam takes over.

You have to start wondering what the purpose is of creating multiple failed states in the Middle East when it becomes apparent that they will all come under the control of radicals.

Basically, America's actions in the Middle East is uniting the entire region into radicalism.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
One airfield of 2 square miles is not going to cause regime change in Syria. It was a warning shot over the bow of everyone causing the mess.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And of course who/what will replace him?

Can the rebels over there hold that chit down?

Free elections. Something they've never had. Or replace with an American puppet.

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Two entities benefit from this action. Israel and the various factions which collectively make up the Islamic radicals who oppose the Syrian government.

You have to start wondering what the purpose is of creating multiple failed states in the Middle East when it becomes apparent that they will all come under the control of radicals.

Basically, America's actions in the Middle East is uniting the entire region into radicalism.

We agree. But short term this is a win-win for Trump as outlined in my post.

Rand Paul is making noise about this should have gone through Congress and he's right BUT... I got to admit I'm mixed up on this. Not confused, but see competing ideas being valid.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Actually, this probably takes one step closer to having a broader coalition of Middle Eastern States that oppose Syria and Iran. Unfortunately, what that may mean is that countries in that region may soon need to make a choice between being backed by the US or Russia in a possible proxy war.

Page 10 of 28 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (007FJ, 2500HD, 2ndwind, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,229 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,670
Posts18,493,756
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.